Orange County Car Accident Attorney
Finding a qualified Orange County Car Accident Attorney can be overwhelming. What will they charge, how long will it take and what is fair compensation are all questions you will have. Our attorneys are also trial lawyers with decades of experience in and out of Orange County courtrooms. Let our high success rate and experience work for you to get the best compensation available.
The skilled and experienced team at Bisnar Chase are here for you. We've helped over 10,000 clients and have created an experience for our clients that has been imitated, but never replicated. The Bisnar Chase team has decades of success handling even the most complex car accident cases.
Our passion for plaintiff justice goes beyond maximum compensation; we set you and your family on a path to physical, emotional, and financial recovery from the moment we receive your online inquiry or phone call. For immediate assistance, call us at (949) 203-3814.
Daily Driving is Dangerous in Orange County
With so many drivers and riders on the streets, parking lots and highways everyday there is a reality of hazardous conditions. Traffic, car accidents, breakdowns, grand theft auto, speeding, reckless driving and many other potentially dangerous road activities.
Orange County California has some of the most dangerous intersections and roadways in California, including Ortega Highway. According to Ortega74.com, there were 182 accidents on Ortega Highway in 2019. Nineteen involved vehicles and two resulted in fatalities.
Don't Be a Statistic. Drive Safely
There are a lot of safe drivers on the road, there are also a ton of reckless and dangerous drivers as well. Here are some causes of car accidents statistics to help you stay aware of the reality of danger on the road:
- There is an average of 32,500 car accidents every year in Orange County, according to our report on OC accident statistics.
- 2.6% of these accidents involved pedestrians.
- 3.1% involved motorcycles.
- 4.1% involved bicycles.
- 3.9% involved trucks.
- An unbelievable 10.9% of all crashes involved alcohol or another substance.
Though the amount of crashes in the past years has been declining, a dangerous traffic situation can happen at any time and change you and your families lives forever.
Following a serious car wreck, you are going to need the best legal representation available. You will need a car accident lawyer in Orange County who knows how to play hard-ball with insurance adjusters and have a proven winning record in Orange County courtrooms.
Why Hire Bisnar Chase?
Victims of serious injury auto accidents are overburdened with new responsibilities and struggle adjusting to a new lifestyle with permanent injuries. Several obstacles stand in your way of getting your life back on track and your future secure, but we have created a winning formula which has proven to get our clients what they need, when they need it. We have a very skilled Orange County legal team with decades of wins in local court rooms.
Our success rate, long history of highly satisfied clients, hundreds of millions of dollars recovered, and a no win, no fee guarantee will give you the peace of mind to concentrate on you, rather than your lawsuit. If your case requires litigation our trial lawyers have decades of experience in Orange County court rooms. Bisnar Chase does not charge you unless we win your case. Our client's needs always come first and we've built a solid reputation on having a client experience second to none.
Our team of attorneys have won many top honors including SuperLawyers, Lexis Nexis, Avvo and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. These national organizations focus praise on attorneys with high legal ethics and professional abilities. Our outstanding caring Orange County car accident attorneys here to serve you.
Some of Our Orange County Car Accident Case Results
- $16,444,904 - Dangerous road condition, driver negligence
- $9,800,000 - Motor vehicle accident
- $8,500,000 - Motor vehicle accident - wrongful death
- $5,000,000 - Auto Defect
- $3,000,000 - Motor vehicle accident (Insurance offered 100k, we won $3M)
Navigating Orange County Courts
Lawyers spend a lot of time in court rooms -- especially trial lawyers. Having the advantage of knowing the rules and procedures of local jurisdictions is an edge that locally planted attorneys always have. Hiring someone in another area to represent your Orange County car accident lawsuit could spell trouble. You'll want an attorney that knows the judges, defense attorneys, court personal, and culture of those particular court rooms. We do, and have for over 40 years. You can review our interactive timeline of a typical car accident case to get a better understanding of what an attorney can do for you.
Top 11 Questions to Ask After an Orange County Car Accident
- Do I contact my insurance company or the insurance company of the person who hit me?
- How do I get compensated for lost time and income from work?
- Who will pay my medical bills and when will they pay them?
- What information should I give to insurance adjusters?
- What should I do if the person who hit me is uninsured or the accident is a hit and run?
- Should I let an insurance adjuster to record what I say?
- What should I do if the person who hit me did not carry enough insurance for my damages?
- Where should I go to get my car repaired or replaced?
- What is my car accident case worth?
- Should I hire a consumer attorney or car accident attorney?
- What does an attorney cost and should I pay a retainer?
The Insurance Adjuster is Not Your Friend
California car accident attorney John Bisnar discusses the pitfalls of trusting an insurance adjuster to handle your claim. Thinking the insurance company is on your side is a big mistake. According to John, car insurance companies give bonuses and raises to adjusters who settle the claims the quickest and for the least amount of money. The insurance adjuster is not your friend.
Finding the Right Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
Choosing the right lawyer for your injury claim is a big decision and one you shouldn't take lightly. The outcome of your claim and how much compensation you receive relates highly to the experience your attorney has. Making sure the lawyer has the right credentials and solid reputation is a big part of choosing wisely. An attorney who doesn't have your best interest in mind can cause delays and issues that can prolong how long it is before you are compensated. It's always a good idea to make a checklist before you hire the law firm and ask the following questions:
- How long have they been in business
- How long has the attorney handling your case been licensed
- Have they worked on cases similar to your accident
- Are they flexible and considerate to your needs
- Does the attorney seem like a good listener or does he talk over you
- Do they go to court if need be (trial lawyers)
- Check their legal standing with the Bar Association of their state
- Do they truly offer a free consultation and advance all costs
- Is the accident lawyer near me or close to my job
Our auto accident injury lawyers have been helping victims since 1978. For over 40 Years, Bisnar Chase has been helping car accident victims obtain maximum compensation, winning over $500 Million for our clients. Nestled in Orange County with an established 96% Success Rate, we have the advantage of knowing local courts.
For immediate assistance Call 949-203-3814, our staff are ready for your call. Click here for driving directions to our Orange County office.