Orange County Car Accident Attorney
Finding a qualified Orange County car accident lawyer to handle your case can be overwhelming. What will they charge, how long will it take, and what is fair compensation? These are all questions that you are likely to have.
At Bisnar Chase we specialize in dealing with all kinds of vehicle accident cases – from car crashes to truck accidents. We have built up an outstanding success rate over 40 years of helping car accident victims fight for the compensation they deserve.
Our skilled attorneys are also trial lawyers and have a wealth of experience in Orange County courtrooms, helping more than 12,000 clients and taking on even the most complex car accident cases.
Our passion for plaintiff justice goes beyond compensation. We set you and your family on a path to physical, emotional, and financial recovery from the moment we receive your online inquiry or phone call.
Frequently Asked Questions About Orange County Crashes
After an incident, many people are left confused and frustrated with what to do legally after. You should not limit your options just by settling for whatever the insurance company hands you. The attorneys of Bisnar Chase are here to help you every step of the way with any questions you may have.
Various questions that accident victims may have include:
Yes. When you hire a car accident attorney in Orange County, CA you will increase your chances of winning the maximum compensation for your settlement. With the right legal representation, you will always be informed of what is taking place during the lawsuit.
Accident victims should contact an injury attorney as soon as possible. Usually, insurance companies will delay the settlement process which could potentially lead to you accumulating more medical expenses.
Every injury claim is different, there is not a standard time when your claims process will end. It will depend on how many people were involved in the incident, how much damage was accumulated, and also how many injuries did you experience from the accident.
The car accident attorneys of Bisnar Chase have a 99% success rate when it comes to winning compensation for their clients. Our legal team has helped injury victims fight against huge insurance companies and win, and will do the same for you. Call our Orange County law office for a free consultation.
It is imperative that you do not use an online calculator to understand what you can potentially receive in compensation for your car accident. The reason being is that you may not be taking into account all economic and non-economic damages. Remember, every accident is unique and there is not a set amount everyone receives for their settlement.
What To Do If You Have Been in a Car Crash in Orange County
- Make sure you get to safety. Experts say that staying next to your car after a crash can be dangerous, depending on where it happens.
- Get medical attention. Get the treatment you need as soon as possible after a crash, either from a paramedic at the scene, or later from your doctor. This is vital for your own health and wellbeing, as well as helping any future legal claim.
- Call the police. If there has been a car crash, the police should be involved. You can also request a copy of the police report at a later date to support a fault claim.
- Document the scene and preserve evidence. When you have been in a car accident in Orange County, you should document everything. Take pictures or videos of the scene and vehicles using your phone, record license plate numbers, and secure witness statements or contact details.
- Organize your evidence. Make sure the evidence you have collected is well organized. Request copies of police reports and proof of medical treatment and bills.
- Contact an Orange County Car accident lawyer who specializes in OC crash cases for help.
Top 11 Questions to Ask Your Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
Here are some of the top questions that your car accident attorney can help you answer after a crash:
- Do I contact my insurance company or the insurance company of the person who hit me?
- How do I get compensated for lost time and income from work?
- Who will pay my medical bills and when will they pay them?
- What information should I give to insurance adjusters?
- What should I do if the person who hit me is uninsured or the accident is a hit and run?
- Should I let an insurance adjuster record what I say?
- What should I do if the person who hit me did not carry enough insurance for my damages?
- Where should I go to get my car repaired or replaced?
- What is my car accident case worth?
- Should I hire a consumer attorney or car accident attorney?
- What does an attorney cost and should I pay a retainer?
Why Hire Bisnar Chase?
Following a serious car wreck, you are going to need the best legal representation available. You will need a car accident lawyer in Orange County who knows how to play hard-ball with insurance adjusters and has a proven winning record in Orange County courtrooms.
Some car accidents are relatively minor, but can still leave a lasting impact on the victim. Other incidents will leave crash victims with serious injuries and disabilities. For many people, this results in a major adjustment.
Bisnar Chase aims to take the strain off the victim. We have a very skilled Orange County legal team with an outstanding record of success in local courtrooms. Our goal is to ease the burden on those who have been injured in car collisions and make sure they get the justice and compensation that they deserve.
Our success rate, long history of highly-satisfied clients, and hundreds of millions of dollars recovered, make us the go-to car accident attorneys in Orange County.
We also offer a 'No Win, No Fee' guarantee, to make sure our clients do not have to pay a dime unless their case is successful. We have built a reputation on providing a client experience which is second to none, and have been recognized by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Lexis Nexis, Avvo, and many more, as well as earning an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our caring Orange County car accident attorneys here to serve you.
Orange County Car Accident Compensation
How much are you likely to receive if you have been the victim of a car crash in Orange County?
The frustrating answer is that it will always depend on the circumstances of the specific accident. Some of the factors which will affect the value of a claim include:
- Vehicle or property damage caused
- Extent of injuries
- Medical bills and expenses
- Costs of ongoing rehabilitation and care
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages and work opportunities
The Insurance Adjuster is Not Your Friend
It is best to place your trust in a lawyer who is working for you – with your best interests in mind – rather than an insurance agent whose job is to save money for their firm.
California car accident attorney
"Thinking the insurance company is on your side is a big mistake. Car insurance companies give bonuses and pay raises to adjusters who settle claims in the quickest time and for the least money. The insurance adjuster is not your friend."
Finding the Right Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
Choosing the right lawyer for your injury claim can be a big decision, and one which you should not take lightly. The success of your claim can depend on the representation provided by your attorney, so it is essential that you choose a firm with a great reputation.
You should ask these questions before hiring an attorney or law firm:
- How long have they been in business?
- How long has the attorney handling your case been licensed?
- Have they worked on cases similar to your accident?
- Are they flexible and considerate to your needs?
- Does the attorney seem like a good listener or do they talk over you?
- Do they go to court if need be (trial lawyers)?
- Check their legal standing with the Bar Association of their state
- Do they truly offer a free consultation and advance all costs?
- Is the accident lawyer near me or close to my work?
Top-10 Most Common Car Accident Causes in Orange County
Some of the most common causes of car accidents in Orange County are:
- Running red lights
- Distracted driving
- Failing to stop at stop signs
- Dangerous lane changes – often without looking
- Vehicle faults and blown tires
- Driving while intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
- Driver error due to high volumes of traffic
- Road rage
Common Injuries Suffered in Orange County Car Accidents
Car crash victims in Orange County can sustain a wide range of injuries. It will depend on the type of accident they are involved in, where their car was impacted, and the force of the collision, among other factors.
Some of the most likely car accident injuries include:
- Cuts and bruises
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Emotional pain and anxiety
Car crashes have a wide range of potential outcomes and can leave victims with life-changing injuries.
The Most Dangerous Roads in Orange County
With so many drivers on the roads in and around Orange County, driving can be dangerous. A huge range of driving dangers are present on the streets, on highways, and in parking lots on a daily basis. These can include heavy traffic, car accidents, breakdowns, grand theft auto, speeding, reckless driving, and many other potentially dangerous activities.
The most dangerous roads in Orange County include:
- Ortega Highway
- Laguna Canyon Road
- Beach Boulevard (State Route 39)
Each of these roadways accounts for a high volume of the accidents in Orange County. According to Ortega.com, there were 212 accidents on Ortega Highway through the first four months of 2019 alone, resulting in three fatalities.
California Car Accident and Safety Statistics
There are a lot of safe drivers on the road, but there are also plenty of reckless and dangerous drivers as well. Here are some statistics covering the main causes of car accidents in Orange County to help you steer clear of road dangers:
Orange County, California Motor Vehicle Accident Statistics
- 2.6% of these accidents involved pedestrians.
- 3.1% involved motorcycles.
- 4.1% involved bicycles.
- 3.9% involved trucks.
- An unbelievable 10.9% of all crashes involved alcohol or another substance.
Though the amount of crashes in the past years has been declining, a dangerous traffic situation can happen at any time and change you and your family's lives forever.
California Car Crash Statistics
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that 36,120 people died in car accidents in one year.
- Southern California city, Los Angeles, experienced 54,000 motor vehicle collisions annually.
- In the state of California, 155 fatal bicycle incidents took place in a duration of one year.
Some of Our Orange County Car Accident Case Results
- $16,444,904 - Dangerous road condition, driver negligence
- $9,800,000 - Motor vehicle accident
- $8,500,000 - Motor vehicle accident - wrongful death
- $5,000,000 - Auto Defect
- $3,000,000 - Motor vehicle accident (Insurance offered $100k, we won $3 million)
These are just some of the major payouts we have secured for our clients. We strive to make sure all clients get the justice they deserve.
Navigating Orange County Courts
The car accident lawyers at Bisnar Chase are equally adept at negotiating out of court settlements and battling for our clients in the courtroom. We are highly effective trial lawyers, and will not hesitate to go to trial if we feel that is the best choice for our clients.
It is important to hire an Orange County car crash lawyer who has a good knowledge of the OC courts. Having the advantage of knowing the rules and procedures of local jurisdictions is an edge that locally planted attorneys always have.
You'll want an attorney that knows the judges, defense attorneys, court personnel, and culture of those particular courtrooms.
Orange County, California, is a large area which covers several major cities. We can provide top-quality representation to residents of:
- Huntington Beach
- Newport Beach
- Santa Ana
- Costa Mesa
- Any other area of Orange County, and even further afield
You can review our interactive timeline of a typical car accident case to get a better understanding of what a car accident attorney in Orange County can do for you.
Superior Representation with Bisnar Chase
The Orange County car accident lawyers of Bisnar Chase can provide the skill and support needed for crash victims to find justice.
Our firm has been a part of the Orange County community for more than 40 years. Over that time, we have established a 99% success rate and won more than $650 million for our clients.
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
1301 Dove St., #120
Newport Beach, CA 92660