Newport Beach Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are one of the leading causes of death and injury. If you've been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident please contact our Newport Beach car accident lawyers for a detailed case review. We've been helping injured plaintiffs since 1978. We will front all costs for your case and if you don't win, you won't pay. We've been offering this "no fee, no win" promise for over three decades. We are so confident in our ability to represent you that we will even advance all costs until your car accident case is won! Call 949-203-3814 today for a free consultation.
Hiring the Right Attorney Matters
The experienced Newport Beach car accident attorneys at Bisnar Chase have successfully helped numerous clients obtain fair and full compensation for their significant losses. Hiring an attorney who has spent decades fighting car accident cases is the right attorney. An injury attorney taking on plaintiff car accident cases should have trials and mediations of this type is his or her resume. A general or family law lawyer may not have the same expertise and experience of an attorney who spends thousands of hours defending car accident claims.
Bisnar Chase has been located in Newport Beach California for over three decades and we love our community. It's important to us that we are here to help our neighbors in their time of need. We want to be the right personal injury attorney for you. Let us hear your case details and see if we can help you get the compensation and support you deserve.
We only represent plaintiffs so you are sure to have an attorney experienced in plaintiff recoveries. Because you are not the at-fault driver, circumstances apply in every case that need to be uncovered to protect your rights. Our attorneys have spent decades representing plaintiffs in Orange County. We know the local defendant attorneys and the courts. We have the experience to get results for your car accident injuries.
Brian Chase, Senior Partner:
“We've taken on some of the most difficult car accident cases with great results. Our legal team has earned a reputation of winning tough cases in Orange County.”
Recent Motor Vehicle Victories
- $9,800,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident
- $8,500,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident - wrongful death
- $2,815,958.00 - Dangerous road condition
- $900,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident
Top 5 Most Common Reasons for Car Accidents
You can never prepare for getting into a car accident, because they can happen anywhere, anytime for many reasons, when you least expect it.
Here are the Top 5 Most Common Reasons for Car Accident in Orange County:
- Speeding: According to this NHTSA Report,estimates that the annual economic cost to society of speeding-related crashes is $40.4 billion. Speeding is a contributing factor in approximately 30% of all fatal crashes, and over 10,000 lives are lost in speeding-related crashes.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drugs other than alcohol (legal and illegal) are involved in about 16% of motor vehicle crashes. In a Recent Year's Study, 10,265 people died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (29%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.
- Driver Error: Encountering hazardous Road Debris and misjudging your avoiding-maneuver, daydreaming and not paying complete attention, or not having the appropriate body language behind the wheel can all result in a catastrophic car accident.
- Auto Malfunction or Defect: Premature airbag deployment, brake failure, sudden unexpected acceleration or windshield wiper failure during a rainstorm can all prove deadly.
- Distracted Driving: Distracted driving is the world's most increasingly dangerous hazard as technological advances continue to find their ways into the hands of drivers. Texting, phone calls, Facebook and other social media platforms, emails, YouTube, news, apps, games and more can all be attributed to the daily, hourly and minute and every 10 second demand and need to be on your smart phones.
How Common are Newport Beach Car Accidents?
- 100 fatalities and 13,368 injuries resulted from traffic accidents in Orange County in one year.
- In the city of Newport Beach, there was 450 injuries reported due to traffic accidents during that same year.
- Of the Newport Beach car accidents that year, 63 were alcohol-related.
- Driving under the influence continues to be a problem in Newport Beach.
Injuries Suffered in Traffic Accidents
Repairing your vehicle can be expensive, but it is nothing compared to the physical, emotional and financial cost of suffering an injury. Even if you are in a relatively low-speed collision while wearing a seatbelt, you can still sustain a traumatic injury. For example, if you are involved in a rear-end collision, you can experience soft tissue neck injuries that can make moving your head extremely painful.
If you strike your head on your steering wheel, dashboard or window, you can sustain a traumatic brain injury with short- or long-term consequences. It is also common for victims of car accidents to suffer bone fractures, lacerations, sprains, strains, contusions and burns. If there is any chance that you have been hurt in a crash, or even if you don't believe you have been injured, it is important that you see your doctor. Early diagnosis and treatment will give you the best chance of having a full recovery. Furthermore, you will have a clear record of your injuries and the treatment you received if you decide to hire a lawyer.
Shared Fault in California
It is possible that a court may find that you shared in the fault of causing the accident. In cases such as these, this can have a big impact on your recovery. Hiring a car accident attorney who has shared fault claim experience could be critical to the outcome of your case. If an insurance company rules that you were also negligent and shared in causing the accident it can become the most critical piece of your injury claim. A highly skilled personal injury attorney will have experience in fighting against a shared fault claim.
Protecting Your Rights
There are many ways in which you can protect your rights after a car crash. Immediately after the accident, you should:
- Call the authorities. All injury accidents must be reported to the police.
- Stay at the crash site. You are considered a hit-and-run driver if you leave the site of an injury accident.
- Offer assistance. In addition to making sure your occupants are safe, you must also provide assistance to anyone else who may have been hurt in the crash.
- Take photos. Every piece of evidence can prove useful if you later choose to file a claim. Take photos of the site of the crash, the vehicles and your injuries.
- Write down the details. It is easy to forget minor details such as how fast you were going, exactly when the accident occurred and what you were doing at the time of the crash. Write down everything you remember as soon as you can get your hands on a piece of paper.
- Be careful what you say. It is best not to discuss the details of the accident with anyone. What you say can be used against you, so remember to never admit fault for the crash.
- Collect critical information. Before leaving the crash site to go the hospital, make sure you have all the information you need. You should have the phone number, name and insurance provider of all of the drivers involved in the crash. You should also have contact information from anyone who may have witnessed the crash.
The Potential Value of Your Claim
Ideally, the insurance provider of the driver responsible for the crash will offer you a settlement that covers all of the damages you have suffered. Simply covering the damage to your car, or your initial medical bills, is not adequate. Make sure you understand the potential value of your claim before accepting an offer. Once you agree to a settlement, you essentially forfeit your right to pursue additional compensation and your case will be closed.
You may seek support for your current and future medical bills, lost wages, loss of earning potential, the cost of hospitalization, rehabilitation services and additional treatment, physical pain, mental anguish and other related damages. Keep records of your losses and write a journal documenting your struggles since the accident. Our personal injury attorneys can help you determine the value of your claim. We have relationships with medical facilities and practitioners in Newport Beach and may be able to expedite your claim because of those solid relationships.
Get Immediate Local Help
Call our office to see how we can help you. The call is Free, there is no obligation and you may be entitled to compensation. Call 949-203-3814. With over 39 years of representing Newport Beach City residents, we have the resources and experience to win your case.
We've collected over $300 Million in settlements and verdicts and may be able to recover money for you too.
Contact our experienced Newport Beach Car Accident Lawyers at 949-203-3814 today and get immediate answers to difficult questions regarding your car accident throughout your Free Case Evaluation.
Newport Beach Ca 92660