Newport Beach Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are one of the leading causes of death and injury. If you've been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, please contact our Newport Beach car accident lawyers for a detailed case review.
Bisnar Chase has been helping injured plaintiffs since 1978. We offer outstanding legal representation with a "No Win, No Fee" promise. This means that if you don't win, you won't pay.
We are so confident in our ability to represent you that we will even advance all costs until your car accident case is won! Call (949) 203-3814 today for a free consultation.
Hiring the Right Attorney Matters
The experienced Newport Beach car accident attorneys at Bisnar Chase have successfully helped a huge number of clients win fair compensation for major car accident injuries and losses.
Hiring an attorney who has spent decades fighting car accident cases is the best way for accident victims to boost their chances of getting the best results.
A personal injury lawyer taking on plaintiff car accident cases should have trials and mediations of this type on his or her resume. The Newport Beach car accident lawyers of Bisnar Chase specialize in this kind of case. They have years of experience in tackling car accident claims and are passionate about finding justice for their clients.
Our law firm has been located in Newport Beach, California, for more than four decades, and we love our community. It's important to us that we are here to help our neighbors in their time of need. We can provide the right personal injury attorney for you. Let us hear your case details and see if we can help you get the compensation and support you deserve.
We only represent plaintiffs, so with Bisnar Chase, you are sure to have an attorney who excels in plaintiff recoveries. Because you are not the at-fault driver, your car accident lawyer will work to build an effective case, protecting your rights and proving the negligence of other parties.
Our attorneys have spent decades representing clients in Orange County and across Southern California. We have the skill and experience to get results for car accident victims in Newport Beach.
Brian Chase, Senior Partner:
“We've taken on some of the most difficult car accident cases with great results. Our legal team has earned a reputation for winning tough cases in Orange County.”
Recent Motor Vehicle Victories
- $9,800,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident
- $8,500,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident - wrongful death
- $2,815,958.00 - Dangerous road condition
- $900,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident
You can also explore more of our case results and success stories.
Top 5 Most Common Reasons for Car Accidents
You can never prepare for getting into a car accident, because they can happen anywhere, anytime, and for many reasons - when you least expect it.
Here are the top-5 most common car accident causes in Orange County:
- Speeding: According to this NHTSA Report, estimates that the annual economic cost to society of speeding-related crashes is $40.4 billion. Speeding is a contributing factor in approximately 30% of all fatal crashes, and more than 12,000 lives are lost in speeding-related crashes every year.
- Driving Under the Influence: Drugs other than alcohol (legal and illegal) are involved in about 16% of motor vehicle crashes. According to a recent study, 10,497 people died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes in 2016, accounting for nearly one-third (28%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.
- Driver Error: Encountering hazardous road debris and misjudging your avoiding-maneuver, daydreaming and not paying complete attention, or not having the appropriate body language behind the wheel can all result in a catastrophic car accident.
- Auto Malfunction or Defect: There are countless vehicle fault types which have caused crashes and put drivers in danger. You can experience premature airbag deployment, brake failure, sudden unexpected acceleration, windshield wiper failure during a rainstorm, and much more. These can can all prove deadly.
- Distracted Driving: Distracted driving is the world's most increasingly dangerous hazard as technological advances continue to find their ways into the hands of drivers. The rise of smartphones makes texting, phone calls, Facebook and other social media platforms, emails, YouTube, news, apps, games and more accessible behind the wheel - making the roads more dangerous.
How Common are Newport Beach Car Accidents?
- 100 fatalities and 13,368 injuries resulted from traffic accidents in Orange County in one year.
- In the city of Newport Beach, there were 450 injuries reported due to traffic accidents during that same year, including car crashes, truck accidents, and all other vehicular incidents.
- Of the Newport Beach car accidents that year, 63 were alcohol-related.
- Driving under the influence continues to be a problem in Newport Beach.
Injuries Suffered in Orange County Traffic Accidents
Repairing your vehicle can be expensive, but it is nothing compared to the physical, emotional and financial cost of suffering an injury in a car crash.
Even if you are in a relatively low-speed collision while wearing a seatbelt, you can still sustain a serious injury. For example, if you are involved in a rear-end collision, you can experience soft tissue neck injuries that can make moving your head extremely painful.
If you strike your head on your steering wheel, dashboard or window, you can sustain a traumatic brain injury with short or long-term consequences. It is also common for car accident victims to suffer bone fractures, lacerations, sprains, strains, contusions, and burns.
If there is any chance that you have been hurt in a vehicle crash, even if you don't believe you have been injured, it is important that you see your doctor. Early diagnosis and treatment will give you the best chance of having a full recovery. This will also give you a clear record of your injuries and the treatment you received if you decide to hire a Newport Beach car crash lawyer.
Shared Fault in California Car Accidents
It is possible that a court may find that you shared in the fault of causing the accident. In comparative negligence cases like this, the cause of the crash can have a big impact on your compensation.
Hiring a Newport Beach car accident attorney who has shared-fault claim experience could be critical to the outcome of your case. If an insurance company rules that you were also negligent and shared blame in causing the accident, it can become the most critical piece of your injury claim.
A highly-skilled personal injury attorney will have experience in fighting against a shared-fault claim.
Protecting Your Rights
There are many ways in which you can protect your rights after a car crash. Immediately after the accident, you should:
- Call the authorities. All injury accidents must be reported to the police.
- Stay at the crash site. You are considered a hit-and-run driver if you leave the site of an injury accident.
- Offer assistance. In addition to making sure your occupants are safe, you must also provide assistance to anyone else who may have been hurt in the crash.
- Take photos. Every piece of evidence can prove useful if you later choose to file a claim. Take photos of the site of the crash, the vehicles and your injuries.
- Write down the details. It is easy to forget minor details such as how fast you were going, exactly when the accident occurred and what you were doing at the time of the crash. Write down everything you remember as soon as you can, either on a piece of paper or your phone.
- Be careful what you say. It is best not to discuss the details of the accident with anyone. What you say can be used against you, so remember to never admit fault for the crash.
- Collect critical information. Before leaving the crash site to go the hospital, make sure you have all the information you need. You should have the phone number, name and insurance provider of all of the drivers involved in the crash. You should also have contact information from anyone who may have witnessed the crash.
The Potential Value of Your Claim
Every car crash is different. There can be a wide range of factors that contribute to an accident, from driver fault to road layout, weather conditions, vehicle faults and much more. The circumstances of a crash will always have a huge bearing on the value of a claim.
In many cases, the insurance provider for the driver at fault for the crash might cover the car damage and basic medical expenses. But simply covering repairs and initial medical bills is often not enough.
It is vital that you understand the true potential value of your claim before accepting an offer from an insurance firm. Once you agree to a settlement offer, you forfeit your right to seek extra compensation, and your case will be closed.
The best Newport Beach car accident lawyers will fight for the true value of your claim. You can seek support for current and future medical bills, lost wages, a loss of earning potential, hospital costs, fees for rehabilitation and extra treatments, as well as compensation for mental and physical pain and suffering, and other related damages.
Keep records of your losses and document any struggles the car crash has caused. Once you hire a car accident attorney in Newport Beach, this will help them build the best case possible for your claim. The personal injury law firm of Bisnar Chase has a wealth of experience and can help you find justice.
Get Immediate Local Help
Call the Bisnar Chase law office now to find out how we can help you. The call is free, and a specialist will be able to assess your case.
With more than 40 years of experience in providing superior representation to Newport Beach residents who have been injured in a car crash, motorcycle accident, or any other road incident. Bisnar Chase can offer the help you need.
We have collected more than $500 million for our clients, and we may be able to recover money for you too.
Contact our experienced Newport Beach car accident lawyers today at (949) 203-3814 for a free case evaluation. We can help you.
Newport Beach Ca 92660