The Branch Out Scholarship
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys is hosting a bi-yearly scholarship giving $1,000 to a student who demonstrates through their personal statements that they are committed to expanding their
education and using their education to improve their communities. Bisnar Chase will choose a winner Upon announcing the winner, Bisnar Chase will also give away $500 to the 501c3 charitable
organization of the winner's choice.*
awarded to a student whose submission details:
- Why they are committed to education
- The struggles that their community goes through
- How they plan to solve issues within their community
- How their education will help bring that plan to life
awarded to a charity:
- Chosen by the scholarship winner
- Must be a registered 501c3 Charitable Organization
The following requirements must be met in order for a student to be considered to win this scholarship.
- Applicants must submit their answers to the questions in the form below. Applicants may submit their answers in essay form via email instead.
- Applicant must be a student enrolled in a United States university pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree or must be a senior in high school.
- Student must have at least a 2.5 GPA and winner must provide proof of GPA
A winner will be chosen twice a year
The deadline for the upcoming scholarship is:
on which date the scholarship winner will be chosen and announced via email to the winner.
We will announce the winner shortly. After announcing the winner, we will re-open submissions for the next scholarship period (~6 months).
Was This Page Helpful? Yes