About Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Mission Statement:
"To provide superior client representation in a compassionate and professional manner while making our world a safer place."
This handcrafted mission statement is the Bisnar Chase guide to the representation we provide. It sets the service standard you can expect from us, explaining what we do and why we do it.
- "provide superior client representation " means providing you the highest quality of representation in our industry. It means being relentless on your behalf. It means being efficient in getting you the largest recovery your circumstances allow.
- "in a compassionate and professional manner " means being sensitive to your situation and understanding your needs. It means accomplishing your goals in accordance with the highest standards of our industry. It means representing you with dignity and class.
- "while making our world a safer place..." means the work we do for you adds to the common good. What happened to you will be less likely to happen to someone else because you partnered with us to hold the wrongdoer accountable. By holding wrongdoers accountable, we encourage people to be responsible for their actions, we encourage manufacturers to build safer products, we encourage employers to treat their employees fairly and we encourage governments to properly carry out their duties. By holding wrongdoers accountable there will be less wrong-doing and our world will be a safer, gentler place for us all.
To learn more about our attorneys and how they embody our mission statement, visit our attorneys page.
What Makes Us Different?
There are plenty of law firms operating throughout California, but not all provide the same quality of representation and care. At Bisnar Chase, we believe that our track record sets us apart from the crowd.
The passionate representation of people like you is what makes us different. From your first phone call on, you will feel the passion our team has for taking care of you and for winning your case. You will sense that we are your legal dream team.
Our outstanding statistics, awards, and reviews provide a signal of the quality representation that we provide. But they are secondary to seeing the impact we have on the lives of our clients.
- Passion is winning your case when others said it couldn't be done.
- Passion is convincing the insurance adjusters or a jury that you were right all along.
- Passion is collecting every cent your case, the law, and circumstance allow.
Best Place to Work
Bisnar Chase has been named one of the Best Places To Work by the Orange County Business Journal every year since 2012. What that means is the Bisnar Chase team has a great working environment, and is highly engaged and motivated. It is John Bisnar's belief that a well taken care of, highly engaged and motivated team of employees working in a cooperative team environment will result in superior representation and great results for the clients.
The quality of service that we provide depends on the skill and passion of our staff. Each Bisnar Chase team member shares a passion for helping people, and working tirelessly to make sure justice is done. We have assembled a top quality team filled with skilled workers and, just as importantly, good people. We love what we do, and take our responsibility seriously.
You can tell how well our team works by our office awards. In addition to nine consecutive Best Places to Work awards, we have also won "Community Hero" awards, "Best Lawyer" awards, and take part in a range of charity ventures each year through our extensive Giving Back program.
What you cannot tell until you call us or meet with us is how well we take care of our clients. You will be surprised at the level of personal service and professionalism you experience. You will be surprised how much your mind can be put at ease when you are comfortable and trust your legal team.
Give us a call. Check us out for yourself. You will immediately experience the difference that passionate representation makes.
Plaintiff's Attorneys Representing You
We represent people who have been seriously injured or lost a family member due to an accident or a defective product. We also represent people who have been denied employment rights.
We bring those who have been negligent to justice, while helping to make sure victims are made whole.
Our law firm consists of nine attorneys divided into four litigation teams. Each litigation team is led by an experienced personal injury trial lawyer and includes a combination of paralegals and legal assistants. Brian Chase is our chief litigator and is the winner of multiple Attorney of the Year awards. He manages the litigation teams and is the lead litigator in our largest and most challenging cases.
Many of our other attorneys have also won major awards, and our team has the resources to take on even the toughest cases and claims.
The Bisnar Chase Story
Where does our "passion" come from? John Bisnar started this law firm right out of law school in 1978. John went to law school believing a legal education would serve him better in a business career than earning another business degree. In his first month of law school he was seriously injured in a traffic collision by a negligent driver. The attorney who represented Mr. Bisnar, one of his law school professors, did a poor job representing him. From that experience John learned what it was like to need and depend upon an attorney for quality professional assistance and not get it. The professor was a famous personal injury attorney, yet John knew he could do a better job for clients.
Due to that experience, Mr. Bisnar vowed that his clients would get the quality of professional service that he wished he had received. With that vow Mr. Bisnar started Bisnar & Associates, a firm that he successfully operated for twenty years. In 1998, that firm evolved into Bisnar Chase with Brian Chase leading the litigation team and Mr. Bisnar focusing on our clients' needs, ensuring we live up to the vow. Today we serve a couple hundred clients at a time. And we work to live up to the vow each and every day.
Based in Orange County and serving the whole of California, Bisnar Chase is a top-rated law firm. We have built a strong reputation by serving more than 12,000 clients with a 99% success rate, winning in excess of $650 million in verdicts and settlements. We take on cases including car accidents, motorcycle wrecks, slip and fall injuries, dog bite claims, product liability accidents, employment law cases, and many more.
Try us out and see for yourself! Call 800-561-4887 for expert help now.
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
1301 Dove St., #120
Newport Beach, CA 92660