Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyers
The Santa Ana personal injury lawyers of Bisnar Chase have a long and successful track record of fighting for the rights of those who have been seriously injured or individuals who have lost loved ones as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. We are strong negotiators and skilled trial attorneys who do what it takes to uphold the rights of our injured clients and their families. Our personal injury attorneys have represented thousands of clients with a 96 percent success rate since 1978, securing hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. Call us at 949-203-3814 for a free consultation and case evaluation.
What Types of Injury Cases Do We Handle in Santa Ana?
Santa Ana is the county seat of government. It is home to diverse communities and bustling neighborhoods as well as offices, shopping centers and industrial buildings. The hectic activity in this vibrant city also creates an environment rife with dangers and some of the most dangerous intersections in Orange County. Our injury attorneys represent victims of a number of injury-related incidents in Santa Ana including but not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Our team of attorneys have taken on some of the most difficult car accident cases in California. We have the resources, both financial and in terms of experience to represent cases other law firms will not.
- Pedestrian accidents
- Pedestrian accidents can be difficult to pursue. Often times, the cases involve a hit and run and there is no one to go after for compensation. Our investigators work diligently to bring the wrongdoers to justice.
- Bus accidents
- Bus congestion in Santa Ana is a real problem. Every day people are injured using public transportation and our law firm has a successful track record pursuing these types of cases.
- Truck accidents
- Commercial truck accidents are cases that some law firms do not like to take on because of the difficulty dealing with the insurance companies playing hard ball. Bisnar Chase has a reputation of being tough negotiators who aren't afraid of the insurance companies.
- Bicycle accidents
- Because there is so much traffic in Santa Ana we see a lot of bicycle accident cases in our office. We are residents of Orange County and know the courts well. We have continued success in and out of the courtroom.
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- A premise liability case in Santa Ana is no different than the hundreds of premise cases we have taken on throughout Orange County. Whether it's a slip and fall at Wal-Mart or a food poisoning case at Chipotle, we have the team to bring results.
- Dog bites
- Dog bite cases can be very complicated involving Homeowner's insurance and a multitude of injuries for the victim. Dog bite cases have strict liability therefore if the animals' owner has property and a homeowners insurance policy, you are entitled to be compensated. We have successfully taken on thousands of dog bite cases.
- Catastrophic brain injuries
- One of the most tragic types of cases we see is where a client has had a catastrophic brain injury and no longer has any quality of life. the family is left feeling overwhelmed and unable to properly care for their loved ones needs. Bisnar Chase has had much success with catastrophic injury cases including a 24.7M verdict for a client who was hit by a car and left with serious head injuries.
What is Your Case Worth?
If you have been injured in any type of accident, you probably have a number of questions racing through your mind. How much would you have to spend for medical expenses? How many days of work will you have to miss due to your injuries? Who will help pay for the cost of hospitalization, surgery and rehabilitative treatment such as physical therapy, which your health insurance may not fully cover? And, how can you hold the at-fault parties accountable for their negligence and/or wrongdoing?
These are all valid questions. We have answers. If your injury was caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of another, you have legal rights. You may be entitled to receive compensation for all your injuries, damages and losses. The nature and extent of your injuries and losses will often determine what your case is worth. For example, if your injury was so minor that you didn't require any follow-up treatment at the hospital or any type of therapy, then, your case may not be worth much. You may not even need a personal injury lawyer to represent you.
However, if you have suffered injuries that required hospitalization and caused you to take time off work, then your claim would be worth much more and you will need a skilled personal injury attorney on your side as soon as possible to help protect your rights every step of the way. If you have suffered a catastrophic injury such as a traumatic brain injury or spinal cord damage that caused you to become paralyzed or permanently disabled, your claim could be worth significantly more.
Injured victims are able to seek compensation for damages including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Cost of hospitalization
- Rehabilitation costs
- Loss of livelihood or future income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
How Can You Protect Your Rights?
When you have been injured – be it in an auto accident, slip-and-fall accident, a dog attack or due to a defective product – there are a number of steps you can and should take in order to protect your legal rights. First and foremost, file a report or complaint to the appropriate authorities. This helps create a record of the incident. Gather as much evidence as you can from the scene where the incident took place. Take cell phone photographs, write down notes and obtain contact information for any people who may have witnessed the incident.
If you are unable to do so because of your injuries, have a friend or family member gather that type of information for you because it could be extremely valuable during the claims process. Get prompt medical attention and treatment for your injuries. This not only puts you on the path to recovery, but also helps create a record of your injuries and the type of treatment and care you received. Keep a careful log of the number of workdays you missed due to the injuries. Save all invoices and bills relating to the incident. Contact an experienced Santa Ana personal injury lawyer, who will remain on your side, fight for your rights and help you secure fair and full compensation for all your damages and losses.
The Importance of Accident Documentation
In order to present a strong claim, it is crucial that you document your losses diligently and methodically. Here are some of the items and pieces of evidence that can significantly bolster your claim:
- Photographic evidence including images from the scene of the incident, of your injuries and of vehicles, if the incident was a car accident.
- A journal detailing your injuries, the extent of your pain and things you could or could not do.
- Records of medical receipts, prescriptions, medical device receipts, co-payments, doctor office visits, physical therapy visits, chiropractor appointments.
- All correspondence including e-mails relating to your medical issues and expenses.
- Travel expenses for medical appointments and other visits related to the incident.
- Lost wages and any income lost due to the incident.
Our Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
When it comes to representing your rights and passionately pursuing justice on your behalf, the experienced Santa Ana personal injury attorneys at Bisnar Chase leave no stone unturned. We have a reputation with insurance companies and defense counsel for being fierce negotiators and advocates who are not afraid to go the extra mile to get justice for our clients. Our clients get superior legal representation and quality customer service from our entire team – lawyer, paralegals and support staff. We support and cherish an office culture where we treat each other, our clients and community members with the dignity and respect we all deserve. We take cases on a contingency fee basis, giving our clients that guarantee that they won't be charged any fees unless we recover compensation for them. To obtain more information about pursuing your legal rights, please contact us at 949-203-3814.
Most Dangerous Intersection in Santa Ana**
Last 5 Years:
- 119 Accidents
- 110 Injuries
- 0 Deaths
City of Santa Ana
- Population: 334227
- Avg Annual Auto Injuries per 1,000: 8
- Santa Ana Crime Index* 200.6
Nearby Cities Crime Indices*:
- Tustin: 129.3
- Fountain Valley: 153
- Orange: 121.9
- Garden Grove: 181
More Unsafe Intersections in Santa Ana**
- Accidents: 107
- Injuries: 106
- Deaths: 0
- Accidents: 83
- Injuries: 107
- Deaths: 0
- Accidents: 83
- Injuries: 79
- Deaths: 0
Contact our Santa Ana Personal Injury Attorneys: