Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Harley Davidsons, Choppers, cruisers, street bikes, enduros; it doesn’t matter as long as you have the throttle in your hand and the wind in your face. Motorcycles attract everyone from thrill seekers with a desire to travel cross country and through the winding 2-laned mountain highways, to the daily rider just trying to get through some heavy traffic, it’s an addicting culture. But beware, it’s one of the most dangerous activities possible.
If you have been involved in a crash, contact our Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorneys and have experience and skill fight for your rights. We’ve helped over 10,000 clients recover from an injury physically and financially. We have the resources to get the job done. Get a free consultation today.
Why are motorcycles dangerous?
Every year, 50,000 motorcyclists are injured and an average of 2,000 are killed in collisions. Over 80% of all motorcycle accidents result in injury or death. If you ride, first and foremost, be careful.
Most people preach when or if they become a motorcycle rider, they are skilled, cautious and on the lookout for all road hazards possible. The reality is, when suddenly presented with a road hazard, you have only moments, many times milliseconds to react, and sometimes that is just not enough time to avoid danger or potentially catastrophic disaster.
Hazardous scenarios motorcycle riders encounter
Even if you feel you have cat-like reflexes and can dip and dodge your way out of any scenario, here are some possible dangers you may experience while riding a motorcycle.
- Other vehicles: Vehicles pulling out from blind spots, running red lights, stop signs or the situation of a moving obstruction suddenly impacting the path of a moving motorcycle. Because you only have moments to respond when faced with a sudden obstruction.
- Road hazards: This ranges from debris in the street like items that have fallen out of trucks, like ladders, couches, desks, broken wood, metal and other potential hazards. Sometimes you don’t get a chance to see hidden road hazards.
- Traveling on the freeway or fast-moving roadways behind vehicles offers the chance of the vehicle in front of you blocking your early awareness of the hazard, running the item over and having it kicked up airborne in front of you, making it many times impossible to avoid.
- Oil, ice or any potentially slippery surfaces.
- Potholes, cracks or any other road damage motorcycle tires can have issues with.
- The ability of a substance hitting you and blocking your vision; your goggles, helmet, or eyes directly.
- Poor weather like rain, snow, sleet, hail, fog and black ice.
- Poor motorcycle condition is also a hazard. This could potentially lead to flat tires or blow outs, engine failure, sudden stalls, parts falling off and other issues that could lead to a sudden crash.
Are cars safer than motorcycles?
When traveling on the road, according to www.iii.org, the odds of a car occupant dying in a transportation accident were 1 in 47,718 in 2013; the lifetime odds were 1 in 60 for a person born in 2013.
When inside a vehicle, you are mostly protected from debris, rain, and other hazards, you have a metal barrier surrounding you and is equipped with seatbelts. Unlike a car, you and your motorcycle are vulnerable to the elements, debris, being thrown from your bike and immediate danger with zero protection.
Recent motorcycle accident case results
- $30,000,000.00 - Motorcycle Accident
- $3,000,000.00 - Motorcycle Accident
- $1,000.000.00 MVA - Motorcycle Accident
More than $300 Million recovered and over 10,000 clients served. We've represented Los Angeles accident victims for over three decades and we may be able to help you too. Our experienced legal team will provide you with first class personal attention and take care of every detail of your motorcycle accident claim. From settlements to trial, we will have your back every step of the way. Our reputation speaks for itself with our 4.8 rating reviews from satisfied clients.
Motorcycle accidents are caused by a number of issues including;
- Motorist negligence
- Hazardous road issues
- Hit and run
If you've come out of a motorcycle crash with just a few scrapes then consider yourself very lucky. Most motorcycle accident cases we see are very serious with catastrophic injuries and even death. With little protection that a car would afford, the injuries tend to be serious in most cases.
If you've had a serious motorcycle accident and don't know where to turn, contact us to speak with award winning accident attorneys free of charge. We can evaluate your accident details to determine if you are entitled to compensation.
You need to call a motorcycle accident attorney who can plan for the many turns in the legal system, the defendants’ lawyers and the red tape created by insurance companies. Call 323-238-4683 for a free consultation with our passionate and professional legal team.
You may have a case for any number of reasons: carelessness on the part of another driver, unsafe roadways, or product defects. Winning a motorcycle accident case is complex. A Los Angeles personal injury attorney at BISNAR CHASE has the knowledge to effectively prepare your case.
You don’t pay anything unless we win
We've had great success with motorcycle accident cases for our California clients. Additionally we protect you from liability while we handle your case. This allows you to get back to getting better. Our promise to you is that we will not charge you a fee unless we recover for you. Simple as that. We don’t win, you don’t pay.
High-risk accidents require highly-qualified attorneys
Motorcycle accidents usually come with an attitude from defense attorneys and insurance companies. Most assume the biker is always at fault no matter what. But the truth is that the motorcycle rider is usually the victim.
Cut off by impatient motorists who rarely give a double look before they merge or change lanes. Fighting for the no fault biker is something we've always done. We don't represent the other side under any circumstances. A plaintiff's lawyer has the perspective needed to help you get fair compensation. Call 323-238-4683 for your free consultation.