Westminster Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents are totally unpredictable and can occur whether you drive a car, bike or motorcycle.
The law firm of Bisnar Chase urges car crash victims to contact our experienced Westminster Car Accident Lawyers to learn more about collecting compensation for damages from their vehicle accident.
Since 1978, we have have been serving clients who have endured catastrophic injuries due to careless drivers. We have won over $500 million dollars in compensation for our injury clients and are passionate about gaining justice for those in need.
For a free consultation contact the personal injury lawyers of Bisnar Chase at 949-203-3814.
You do not have to fight against big insurance companies alone.
Call us now to consult with a top legal expert about your injury case.
Recovering From Your Westminster Auto Collision
Recoveries that you can earn from a car wreck will be based on the number of damages that took place during the auto collision. Not only can your car accident attorney fight for your physical injuries but they can also fight for any mental anguish or emotional pain and suffering.
Other injuries or expenses you may be compensated for after a car accident are:
- Medical bills: Emergency room and doctor visits can be costly and before you know it bills can pile up. As a car accident victim, you are entitled to medical care, treatment and above all else compensation for those services. Documentation of visits with medical professionals will aid your car accident lawyer when fighting your case.
- Lost wages: Suffering from an injury can take a toll not only on you and your loved ones but also on your finances. For example, the average time to recover from a broken arm is about six weeks. This does not include rehab for an injury. Rehabilitation for injuries can take months. Pay stubs presented to the court can prove and give an estimated amount of time and money lost from your vehicle collision.
- Pain and suffering: To properly evaluate the pain and suffering damages, experts usually examine the personal and psychological aftermath a person is facing after a crash. An experienced Westminster auto accident attorney knows that a motor vehicle collision can devastate a person's quality of life. Those who are scarred or disfigured in an auto accident can often suffer severe emotional pain. This can cause embarrassment, humiliation, loss of companionship or friendship, loss of consortium (romantic affection), loss of enjoyment of life, and loss of guidance, tutelage and moral upbringing. Although it's not easy to put a price on these damages, keeping a record of them will aid a jury in understanding the need for compensation.
Pain and Suffering Isn't Always Easy to Define
A wise Westminster car accident lawyer knows that car accident victims can usually document the economic damages they sustained in a car collision. "The medical bills, car repairs, lost income and other 'hard' expenses come in fast and furious after a car accident," notes attorney, John Bisnar. "But it's the pain and suffering damages that many car crash victims find difficult to document."
This is understandable, since real guidelines for pain and suffering damages aren't exactly something you can look up in a book--like a Blue Book for car values. It's no wonder pain and suffering awards vary so widely. As a car accident victim, you must make a convincing argument, backed up by documents that reveal the level and extend of your pain and suffering.
Car Crashes in Westminster
Westminster, California is home to around 90,000 people as of 2015. With such a heavy population there is bound to be countless numbers of car accidents. Twelve fatal car accidents have occurred in the city of Westminster. In recent years it has exceeded California's total average of car accidents.
Data has shown that the number one cause of car accidents is drunk driving. Drunk driving has killed over 10,000 people. Driving under the influence, in later years does not only involve alcohol though. According to the Center of Disease Control, 25% percent of DUI charges were due to marijuana usage.
DUI's are All Too Common in Westminster
Westminster is one of the most populated cities in Southern California and just like many metropolitans is filled with sports bars and nightclubs. Unfortunately, when the bars let out and the big game is over, many drivers hit the streets with their driving skills impaired by alcohol. And the result is often a tragic car accident.
The California Highway Patrol's Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS) reported that in one year, three fatalities and 50 injuries occurred due to alcohol-related auto collisions in Westminster. In Orange County, an estimated 13,000 DUI arrests take place every year.
"The city of Westminster needs to be proactive in its efforts to control DUIs," noted car accident attorney John Bisnar. "Youthful drivers who get behind the wheel after spending hours in a sports bar, need to hand the keys to a designated driver to avoid a causing a serious car accident."
Taking a tough stand against DUIs, Westminster frequently sets up DUI checkpoints along accident-prone roads throughout the city.
Checkpoints can often be found along:
- Beach Blvd. at Westminster Blvd.
- Bolsa Ave. near the Westminster Mall
- Goldenwest St. between McFadden Ave.
- Hazard Ave.
Westminster Police are required to post details of future DUI checkpoints. Typically, they provide several warnings--listed in The LA Times (Orange County Edition) or the Orange County Register.
Our Mission is to Help you Get Back on Your Feet
Trial attorney Brian Chase has dedicated his career to helping injury victims for over 25 years. With a specialization in auto defect case, Chase has been able to win millions in compensation for clients who had suffered tremendously from a personal injury incident.
Chase shared "I specifically went to law school to become a personal injury trial attorney. It is what I love, what I do, and what I am."
Over the years, his passion for aiding accident victims has also won him multiple trial lawyer awards. Chase's devotion to winning compensation for victims of auto accidents has been contagious at the law firm at Bisnar Chase.
Brian Chase's team of top-notch trials attorneys and legal team members have many years of experience in cases such as car accidents, workers compensation and wrongful deaths. We have delivered successful case results and we strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
At Bisnar Chase our mission statement is :"To provide superior client representation in a compassionate and professional manner while making our world a safer place."
Check out how our clients reviewed us:
John Bisnar is like family, he really took care of us. I'm so happy that we found Bisnar Chase. They've been outstanding. They kept us informed with what's going on with the case.
- Maria Chan, former client
I was very happy that everyone I worked with from coming in and being greeted by the receptionist to my own actual personal lawyers. They were so amazing that I couldn't have wished or wanted for a better experience here at Bisnar Chase."
- Alexis Bennet, former client
Legal Representation for Your Westminster Motor Vehicle Accident
If you are injured in a car accident, seek out an experienced Westminster Car Accident Lawyer. The law firm of Bisnar Chase has a 96% percent success rate and shows no signs of stopping. Our personal injury attorneys are genuinely interested in helping you.
When you call today we will provide you with a no charge, no pressure consultation. Keep in mind, there are many things a car accident victim should know.
Bisnar Chase's experienced auto accident attorney will keep you well informed about the rights you posses and the status of your case. Most importantly, we can help ensure that you are fairly compensated for your pain and suffering.
Contact our Westminster car accident attorneys to discuss your case at 949-203-3814.