Riverside Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been involved in a serious accident or injury contact the Riverside accident lawyers of Bisnar Chase for a free case review with no obligation.
Our personal injury attorneys represent clients from serious Riverside car accidents, pedestrian accidents, auto product liability cases, wrongful death, and Riverside motorcycle accidents.
Over 35 years experience in serious and catastrophic cases involving brain injuries, paralysis and ongoing medical care needed for the seriously injured. Residing in Riverside or surrounding areas, come to the lawyers who have a proven track record of success.
Serious car accidents and personal injuries can have a devastating impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones. For most, it is a time of confusion, fear, and helplessness.
- Finding the right injury attorney in Riverside: Confusion about what to do and who to call for help.
- Fear about the future, covering medical expenses, losing your job, or even worse.
- Helpless to correct the wrongs that have been done to you and feeling like you have lost of control of your life.
Most Dangerous Intersection in Riverside**
Last 5 Years:
- 86 Accidents
- 73 Injuries
- 2 Deaths
City of Riverside
- Population: Population not Found.
- Avg Annual Auto Injuries per 1,000:
- Riverside Crime Index*
Nearby Cities Crime Indices*:
More Unsafe Intersections in Riverside**
- Accidents: 78
- Injuries: 64
- Deaths: 1
- Accidents: 77
- Injuries: 77
- Deaths: 0
- Accidents: 76
- Injuries: 63
- Deaths: 1
We know how you feel. Many of our Riverside clients have felt the same way.
What they found after they started working with us was:
- A renewed sense of hope
- A way to start rebuilding their lives
- A restoration of their faith that someone truly cares
- A recognition that we are passionate about helping our clients
- A realization that even if things are not the same, they can begin again
Our team of Riverside accident and injury lawyers are compassionate with our clients and passionate about pursuing their rights. Just ask Ron and Denise Gowell, whose plans for a peaceful retirement were all but shattered when Ron was involved in serious motorcycle accident. Not only did they have to deal with the devastating physical injuries Ron suffered and the emotional drain they both experienced in the aftermath of the accident, but they also had to wade through the mountain of paperwork the insurance company sent them.
- They felt hopeless and helpless. They knew they couldn’t do it alone. They didn’t know who they could trust. They wanted to work with attorneys who truly cared about them and the loss they had suffered.
- They were looking for a Riverside personal injury law firm that puts people above profits.
- A personal injury attorney who would pursue their case aggressively and passionately and would make their cause his own.
- After much research, they found exactly the kind of law firm they were looking for. They found Bisnar Chase.
When you’re facing financial ruin because of a personal injury Count on Bisnar Chase
"The sign that fell off that truck went through my wife’s windshield like a bullet. Given the state of mind I was in, it wasn’t an easy thing for me to go after the company responsible. Bisnar Chase took care of everything and that’s exactly what I needed at the time. They took a big load off my shoulders and settled everything before my wife’s final death certificate even arrived. The money won’t replace my wife, but it will take care of my kids and secure their future and take care of their education. I definitely didn’t expect the legal aspect of it to get sorted out this quickly." -- Alvin Austin, survivor of a catastrophic traffic accident - $1 million settlement for wrongful death.
When everyone else tells you it can’t be done. Count on Bisnar Chase
"It cost them a lot of money, but Bisnar Chase did real crash testing to prove my point, that my daughter died as a result of defective seats. My other attorney refused to go after Ford and just wanted to get the easy insurance money from the other driver. No one can put a dollar amount on a single mother losing her only child. Brian Chase and John Bisnar helped me fight to protect other children and prevent the same thing from happening to other kids." -- Stephanie Collins, survivor of a seatback failure during an auto accident. Confidential settlement with Ford Motor Company.