San Diego Personal Injury Attorneys
The San Diego Personal Injury Lawyers at Bisnar Chase has been representing injured victims and winning complex and difficult cases since 1978.
Our experienced trial lawyers have decades of experience in getting you compensated whether it’s a car accident, an auto defect or anything in between.
We are a highly respected law firm of trained injury and accident attorneys and support staff and our firm is committed to protecting the rights of our injured clients and to recovering the maximum monetary compensation possible.
We are a contingent fee based law firm, which means you do not pay if we do not win your case. With over 4 decades of experience, our personal injury law firm has won over $500 Million for our clients, helping injured victims get their lives back and find justice.
If you have been seriously injured, or experienced pain and suffering in a San Diego accident, please call our offices now for a free immediate case evaluation, at 1-800-561-4887.
Most accident injury cases stem from car accidents and our law firm has taken on and won millions of dollars in auto accident settlements over the past 40 years.
Some accidents are fatal and often caused by a hidden auto defect as in the case of faulty Takata airbags in Honda cars.
Our San Diego personal injury attorneys have the experience and knowledge to determine if there is more to an auto accident than just the fact that there was a collision.
There are many questions to answer and Bisnar Chase personal injury attorneys will take a thorough evaluation of your accident case then decide how to proceed.
What To Do If You've Suffered A Personal Injury
Personal injury accidents cause grief, financial stress, mental and emotional distress and can take years to recover from. Assaults, automobile accidents, unsafe products, and even poisoning all can cause personal injury and may entitle you to financial compensation.
A personal injury, which is an injury to the body or mind, can be purposely caused by another individual, such as assault, or can be caused by negligence, such as employers providing unsafe working conditions.
Should I File A Personal Injury Claim in San Diego?
You must avoid filing and litigating your own personal injury claim. We urge you to please not take your chances by taking on a personal injury case on your own. Experienced San Diego personal injury lawyers such as Bisnar Chase will have access to expert witnesses, medical professionals and other resources that help immensely in winning the claim.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims
If you were involved in an accident for the first time, understanding what you should do next can be stressful. Questions of "how much a lawyer will cost" or "will you be able to gain compensation" come immediately to mind. The legal team at Bisnar Chase handles the most complex cases and is here for any question that you need to be answered. The following are the most frequently asked questions injury victims have after an accident.
- Does my case qualify as a personal injury? A personal injury claim involves a person being severely injured due to someone's negligence. California law states that accident victims must be fully compensated if the injuries could have been prevented. If an insurance company is not offering you the full amount that you need to recover for your losses it is strongly suggested that you speak to a personal injury attorney in San Diego.
- How much is my personal injury claim worth? First and foremost do not rely on settlement calculators that you find online. These settlement calculators are incorrect because they are not taking every detail of your accident into account. Some of those details can include rehabilitation, vacation hours from work you have used up since your injury and if you have suffered the loss of a loved one (wrongful death), funeral expenses. The settlement amount that accident victims receive is dependent on the amount of damage that took place physically, mentally and the damage that you have faced to your property. This means that there is not a standard amount of compensation every claimant receives.
- Should I settle or file a personal injury lawsuit? The choice of whether you should settle or sue the negligent party can be daunting. You should not settle for anything less than you deserve. If you see that the offer you are handed by the insurance company is not sufficient enough to cover your expenses you can negotiate. If the insurance company does not compromise or does not want to negotiate you may seek legal representation from a San Diego personal injury law firm.
- How long will it take to settle my personal injury case? Each personal injury lawsuit is unique. The period of time it will take to settle your accident case can take months or years. The reason why it takes so long at times is due to factors such as the amount of money that is involved, the gathering of all the details of the case or the progression of your injuries. If your injuries have worsened during the trial period then the amount of compensation you should be awarded may need some altering.
- Would it beneficial for me to hire a San Diego injury attorney? If you feel as though the negligent party's insurance company is operating in bad faith, you should hire an accident attorney in San Diego. Some examples of insurance companies acting in bad faith can be denying a claim for no reason, not conducting a full investigation of the accident or using complicated language to confuse or mislead the victim. Our personal injury lawyers in San Diego have been helping clients who have suffered from extreme losses from a catastrophic accident for over 40 years. Our legal representation has sustained a 96% success rate because we won't settle for the minimum amount of compensation an insurance company offers you. Call us today at 800-561-4887 for a free consultation.
Common Personal Injuries in San Diego
San Diego is one of the most beautiful locations in the world, attracting tourists of all kind. With high volumes of people, congested traffic and busy narrow one-way city streets, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus and other types of transportation accidents are inevitable.
Our Personal Injury Experience in San Diego is Unmatched
What sets us apart from the rest? Trust, Passion, Results.
Our San Diego personal injury lawyers will earn your trust by being ethical, honest and professional with you. We are passionate about winning and we have recovered over $500 Million dollars in settlements and verdicts.
Other types of accident injury cases our firm handles with results:
- Truck and Big Rig Accidents and Highway Accidents- settled for $1,950,000
- Motorcycle Accidents and Bicycle Accidents- settled for $3,300,000
- Head Injuries, Brain Injuries and Spinal Cord Injuries- settled for $4,500,000
- Dog Bite Injuries and Animal Attacks- settled for $275,000
- Auto Defect- settled for $24,700,000
- Construction Accident- settled for $2,800,000
- Wrongful Death- settled for $2,055,000
- Car Accident- settled for $5,000,000
- Bike Accident- settled for $3,000,000
- Job Injury- settled for $2,375,000
What Do You Need For a Winning Case?
Every case is different and has many factors that can alter it's path. Depending on the following, it could make or break your case.
- A detailed summary of the incident that lists the individuals involved, location, time of occurrence, etc.
- Medical records that document the injuries and associate them to the accident.
- Contact information and statements of witnesses and third parties
- Videos, photos and any other content of injuries, those involved, the incident/accident, etc.
We Are a Contingency Based Law Firm
Helping victims, their families and loved ones get their life back is what we love doing. Every single day we meet with our clients and discuss every aspect of their case. Our lawyers in San Diego have been representing and winning cases for over 40 years and have an incredible amount of skill, precision and experience.
We want to ensure that you are taken care of. Our firm will advance all costs reasonably necessary to pursue your injury claim and if we don't recover compensation for you, then you do not pay us.
There are no upfront fees and it costs nothing to get your case started. Ask about our unique protection plan that shields you from having to repay advanced costs.
The Importance of Hiring a Lawyer
People often tell themselves they can manage their case on their own. This is many times a bad idea, due to the confusing way laws are written and enforced. Bisnar Chase has many benefits and one of them is all the hurdles and obstacles we are happy to overcome.
The San Diego Personal Injury Attorneys are many things, including trial attorneys. Not all personal injury lawyers go to trial for their clients, but we do. Our lawyers, paralegals, negotiators and other legal staff are very experienced and skilled.
Our law firm has a 96% success rate and If you have been seriously injured, or suffered damages, call us now.
Contact our San Diego accident injury lawyers at 1-800-561-4887 for a Free Consultation.
Most Dangerous Intersection in San Diego**
Last 5 Years:
- 62 Accidents
- 111 Injuries
- 1 Deaths
City of San Diego
- Population: 1,355,896
- Avg Annual Auto Injuries per 1,000: 7
- San Diego Crime Index* 235.4
Nearby Cities Crime Indices*:
- Coronado: 114.5
- La Mesa: 261.7
- Lemon Grove: 280
- National City: 315.4
More Unsafe Intersections in San Diego**
- Accidents: 63
- Injuries: 101
- Deaths: 1
- Accidents: 72
- Injuries: 94
- Deaths: 0
- Accidents: 55
- Injuries: 67
- Deaths: 0