California Car Accident Lawyers
The California Car Accident Lawyers at Bisnar Chase have 40 years of experience and have won over $500 Million for our clients. Having a trial attorney is important in winning your auto accident case and getting you the best compensation possible. Not all personal injury attorneys go to trial. We do with winning results.
If you've been involved or injured in an motor vehicle accident please call our California personal injury lawyers at 800-561-4887 to discuss your rights and compensation.
Time is of the essence to preserve your rights. Our law firm will provide you a free consultation that will allow us to assess the accident and determine the best option for you.
Bisnar Chase has been representing auto accident victims since 1978 and has always put our clients and their case first. Our clients are treated to a first class experience: You won't pay anything unless your case is won. We'll also shield you from financial responsibility until the case is over.
Some of Our Car Accident Case Results
- $16,444,904.00 - Dangerous road condition, driver negligence
- $9,800,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident
- $8,500,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident - wrongful death
- $2,432,250.00 - Motor vehicle accident
- $2,360,000.00 - Wrongful death, commercial vehicle - motor vehicle accident
Choosing the Right Car Accident Lawyer for Your Case
Having the right California Car Accident Lawyer on your side is paramount to a fair outcome of your case. Inexperience and lack of resources could cost you. Our legal team has the resources, experience and passion to win very difficult cases.
We provide a superior client experience giving you the highest quality of care. We will fight to get you the largest recovery possible from your automobile accident.
From protecting your lost wages to shielding you from financial responsible, we provide a framework of experience crafted by 6 trial lawyers with decades of winning difficult car accident cases.
Brian Chase, Senior Partner:
“I always knew I wanted to practice injury law. I wanted to make a difference in people's lives and hold wrongdoers accountable.”
Negligent Parties Must Pay Fair Compensation
If you are injured in any type of auto accident, including a hit-and-run car accident, you may be eligible to collect compensation from any negligent parties. If you have sustained an injury, you should hold the negligent parties responsible for any loss of income and medical expenses. Through no fault of your own, an injury has occurred. You are entitled to fair compensation.
By contacting one of our qualified California auto accident attorneys that specialize in serious motor vehicle injuries you are making the smartest choice in legal representation. We will investigate the car accident scene, the vehicles, along with any other evidence that came into play at the time of your auto accident.
We will stand up for you against any insurance company, wrongdoer, trucking company or anyone else who has caused you harm through no fault of your own. It is our responsibility to make sure your rights are upheld and defended.
Top 5 Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
Driving is a daily task most of us need to do, to ensure we take care of our professional, personal and recreational lives.
Getting from one place to another isn't always easy without a vehicle, that being said, with the large amount of others using similar forms of transportations, along the same highways, at the same time, can become hazardous.
Here is a list of the Top 5 Most Common Causes of Car Accidents:
- Speeding - The problem with speeding, is that it is unsafe. Traveling at excessive speeds, especially around other drivers and pedestrians, can prove fatal in a matter of milliseconds. When speeding, it is more difficult to observe road hazards, judge a turn, or stop in the situation of a sudden and unavoidable obstacle. The speed limit is set for a reason.
- Drunk Driving - Driving under the influence of substances can very often result in catastrophic accidents. Drunk driving kills too many people every day, being entirely avoidable. Innocent and vulnerable lives that are driving in nearby cars, pedestrians or people in buildings, nobody is safe from a drunk driver. Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) is a nonprofit organization in the United States and Canada that seeks to stop drunk driving, support those affected by drunk driving, prevent underage drinking, and strive for stricter impaired driving policy, whether that impairment is caused by alcohol or any other drug.
- Distracted Driving - We all think we are able to perfectly drive and use our cell phones to talk and text, use social media, as well as other devices, music players, cameras and anything that can distract our attention from driving a heavy and dangerous vehicle. The problem is, we can't, and unfortunately it is usually too late before we realize ourselves that we can not safely multi-task while driving.
- Auto Defects - Cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles and basically any other type of vehicle is human-made, which means it is not perfect. The down side of having vehicles that are not perfect means that their are going to be auto defects and recalls on certain products, auto parts and accessories that can be fatal to those driving them or nearby drivers and pedestrians. Brake failure, seatbelt malfunctions, roof crush and other defects can make your drive unsafe and in the event in an accident, possibly fatal.
- Driver Error - Next to distracted driving, a driver unable to properly judge a turn in the road, distance between them and a stopped object or other vehicle can result in driver-related-accidents, caused by driver error. Inexperienced drivers, teenagers or adults getting their license for the first time or first time in a long time can be dangerous to themselves, passengers and other drivers and or pedestrians. Stay alert, stay safe, stay alive.
Time to File a Claim for Car Accidents
Auto accident victims have a limited amount of time to file a claim for damages. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a serious vehicle accident, obtaining injury compensation for your medical bills as well as pain and suffering is practically impossible if you have passed the time limit to file a claim. You are limited to 2 years to file your car accident claim and 3 years to file a property damage claim. The benefits of hiring a lawyer will be getting the lawsuit filed in time if negotiations with the other party have gone on too long.
Contact us at 800-561-4887 to receive a Free Case Evaluation and Consultation and find out what needs to be done with your case.
Protecting Your Interests
Vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of injury and death in the United States. A car accident attorney is essential to help protect your interests. As more and more vehicles enter our roadways, more risks and threats are present to drivers. If you are involved in a car accident, it is important to seek the help of qualified car accident attorneys who have practiced in California. Bisnar Chase has been representing injured plaintiffs in California for 40 years and have won over $500 Million for our clients.
Superior Client Representation
Too often, victims of serious injuries due to car accidents receive incorrect information and make several decisions that negatively affect the outcome of their car accident lawsuit.
Car crash victims do not have the luxury of receiving second chances; insurance companies will utilize any means to give them grounds for denying your car accident claim and are counting on you to dig your own hole. Unfortunately, this strategy is extremely effective and many auto collision victims are left with a lifetime of regret.
Bisnar Chase car accident attorneys have been setting the bar for superior client representation and courtroom accomplishments for over 40 years. Having represented over 10,000 clients our accident lawyers know exactly how to get maximum compensation for ones injuries in as little time as possible.
Our injury attorneys utilize aggressive litigation combined with extensive experience and professionalism to reach case outcomes that could not be obtained anywhere else. Our reputation precedes us and we are able to utilize our national presence to come to quick and favorable resolutions to our client's cases.
Auto Accident Checklist
- Seek immediate medical attention and tell your physician everything you can about the accident including any pain you are having.
- File a police report as soon as possible.
- Get the insurance information from the other driver(s) including their driver's license number.
- Get all witnesses names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Take a good amount of pictures of the accident scene. Include all cars involved and photograph all visible injuries of all victims in the auto.
- Do not talk to anyone about the accident or injuries especially an insurance adjuster. Only discuss with your doctor or attorney regarding treatment.
- Before you sign anything consult a qualified California car accident lawyer to avoid mistakes.
- If you are disoriented, confused or having trouble remembering things, please report it. These are all symptoms of brain trauma.
- Educate yourself with pertinent car accident resources.
Common Mistakes After a Car Accident
- Posting information on social media including pictures or making written statements that can be used against you.
- Not recognizing the seriousness of your injuries right away. This can lead to additional injuries down the road.
- Speaking with insurance companies from either side. The first phone call should be to your lawyer.
- Not being 100% truthful with your attorneys. This can affect your case if information comes out later to the defense.
- Not collecting evidence. Take pictures, obtain witness statements & file a police report.
- Admitting liability. Only your lawyer should be discussing the case with you.
The Settlement Process
Your injury attorney will discuss the details of your case with you in a straightforward manner. Including the odds of having to go to trial. A good car accident legal team will have the ability to go to trial if needed. Of course, if this can be avoided while still getting you the maximum coverage then that is a good outcome. Don't let an attorney talk you down in terms of settlement if you feel its not a fair representation of your injuries and suffering. To reach an experienced California car accident lawyer please call us toll free at 800-561-4887.
Other Service Locations for Car Accidents