California Products Liability Attorneys
Injured from a Defective Product or Safety Defect?
We are product liability experts for over 30 years serving all of California. We find no greater satisfaction than taking on large corporations that have caused serious injury, harm or death to a consumer. Our expertise in product liability spans over 30 years and over one hundred million dollars in settlements and verdicts. We know what it takes to get the job done and protect your rights.
We live in a complex and technical world in which we expect the products we purchase and use to be designed and manufactured in such a manner that they are safe for our use.
We also expect that the sellers and manufacturers of products will give us reasonable warnings of dangerous propensities of their products.
Unfortunately, not all designers, manufacturers and sellers of products live up to these expectations and the requirements of our laws with regard to their products. BISNAR | CHASE California Products Liability Lawyers focus a large part of their practice on representing individuals who have been seriously injured or killed as the result of defective products.
Our mission in pursuing products liability cases is to obtain just compensation for our injured clients and to create an economic incentive for those manufacturing companies to produce safe products and provide sufficient warning of the dangers of their products, ultimately resulting in the saving of lives.
Act Quickly To Obtain Liability Compensation
Victims of defective products have a limited amount of time to pursue compensation for their injuries. This time restraint is known as the statute of limitations and varies greatly depending on the victim's geographic location as well as the state in which their defective product was manufactured.
If the time allowed by law to pursue a claim for damages is exceeded, it is almost an impossibility to obtain compensation for medical expenses or pain and suffering arising as a result of manufacturer negligence.
Call 1-800-561-4887 following a defective product injury. The expert staff at Bisnar and Chase will provide you with a free, no obligation consultation which will give you all of the information that you will need to start your case out on the right foot.
Defective Product Checklist
- A design flaw or defect exists when the product was designed with a defect that makes the entire line dangerous even if the manufacturing and assembly was flawless.
- A manufacturing flaw or defect exists when a safely designed product becomes dangerous because the manufacturer failed to make the product in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Inadequate warnings or instructions are not complete and do not give clear directions for use of the product.
Three Keys To Establish A Product Liability Case
- The product was defective.
- The defect existed prior to the manufacturer releasing the product.
- The defect caused your damages.
Consumer Product Safety Commission: The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from more than 15,000 types of consumer products under the agency's jurisdiction.
Defective Medical Devices & Medication Recalls
There are a number of ways a medical device can fail. When a medical device does fail, it can leave victims in painful or fatal circumstances. Below we have provided you with a list of potentially defective medical devices. If you are suffering complications due to one of these devices, please contact our office immediately by calling 1-800-561-4887.
- Depuy Hip Replacement
- Zimmer & Nexgen Knee Replacement
- Bard Avaulta Vaginal Mesh
- Darvocet Recalls
- Yaz & Yazmin Recalls
- Reglan Recall
- Hip Replacement Recall
- Vaginal Mesh Side Effects & Recalls
- Knee Implant Defects
- Pfizer Birth Control Lawsuits
- Prempro Health Complications
- Effexor Recalls
- For a list of defective drugs please visit of pharmaceutical page.
Videos About Products Liability Cases
(click on icons for more information)