Garden Grove Personal Injury Lawyers
For nearly four decades, the personal injury lawyers at Bisnar Chase have served and continue to serve as strong advocates for personal injury victims in Garden Grove, Orange County and throughout California. Our skilled attorneys have secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of those who have been injured as a result of auto accidents and defective products. Our law firm has the experience and resources to handle any type of personal injury claim, regardless of the challenges or complexities involved. Contact us at 1-800-561-4887 to obtain more information about pursuing your legal rights.
Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
Not every accident or injury claim needs a personal injury attorney. The facts and circumstances of your case will often determine whether or not you need to retain an injury lawyer. For example, if you were involved in a car accident in Garden Grove in which you suffered minor injuries that didn't require hospitalization or treatment and your car was totaled, you might just need to work with the insurance company to negotiate and settle your claim.
However, if you suffered injuries serious enough to require hospitalization, treatment and take days off work to recover, then, you will likely need a personal injury lawyer on your side who can make an accurate assessment of the damages and losses you have suffered and can go after the at-fault parties to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your losses.
Dealing with Insurance Companies
When you have suffered an injury due to someone else's fault, you have to deal with insurance companies for other parties or with your own insurance carrier. Often, this can be challenging or even tricky. Many of us tend to believe that the insurance company is our friend and that they have our best interests at heart. However, as personal injury attorneys, we know this is not true. We often fight insurance companies on behalf of injured clients who struggle against these corporations just to get what they rightfully deserve. It is fairly common for insurance adjusters to lowball you with an offer that is not fair, given the magnitude of the injuries and damages you have suffered.
If you have been injured and must deal with an insurance company, be sure they are not recording anything you say. Don't admit fault or make any statements that are not well thought out. They can and will use those statements against you during the claims process. Do not accept the first settlement offer. In fact, don't take an offer to settle until you have had a chance to sit down and go over all your damages and losses with your injury lawyer.
Insurance companies are more concerned about protecting their profits and bottom line. Insurance adjusters are trained to maximize profits for their employer and minimize the company's payout to you. In such cases, injured victims need an experienced injury lawyer on their side who will fight for their rights and look out for their best interests. You can be certain that the insurance company is not doing that for you.
How Do You Find the Right Personal Injury Lawyer?
Choosing the right personal injury lawyer to represent you is critical to the success of your claim. Here are a few things to consider before you retain the services of a personal injury lawyer in Garden Grove:
- The right experience: The value of an attorney's experience when it comes to evaluating and investigating a claim can never be underestimated. Choose an attorney who has not just been practicing personal injury law for many years, but also someone who has handled cases similar to yours and has an undisputable track record of success.
- Focus: An attorney who focuses his or her practice on personal injury is much better equipped to handle your case rather than a lawyer who dabbles in different areas of the law. A majority of injury lawsuits are settled outside the courtroom. So you need a skilled negotiator to handle your case. It is also important to ensure that your lawyer has the necessary skills and experience to take the case to trial if that becomes necessary.
- Reputation: Personal injury law is one of those fields when an attorney's reputation can go a long way in resolving your case quickly and fairly. Insurance companies deal with lawyers all the time and they know which attorneys they cannot mess with. When you hire a lawyer with a reputation that precedes him or her, you put yourself at an advantage and in the best possible situation to recover maximum compensation for your losses.
Why Bisnar Chase?
Our Garden Grove personal injury attorneys have won over $500 Million dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Our firm has more than 35 years of experience in personal injury law. We have stellar ratings from professional associations such as AVVO, Trial Lawyers of America and SuperLawyers. We believe that our reputation, the quality of legal representation we provide to every client we take on and the superior level of customer service we provide to every person who walks through our doors makes us truly unique.
The personal injury lawyers of Bisnar Chase have represented over 12,000 clients with a 96 percent success rate since 1978. We have a no-win, no-fee guarantee, which means you don't pay anything unless we recover compensation for you. Call us at 1-800-561-4887 to schedule your free, comprehensive and confidential consultation.
Most Dangerous Intersection in Garden Grove**
Last 5 Years:
- 138 Accidents
- 79 Injuries
- 0 Deaths
City of Garden Grove
- Population: 175,140
- Avg Annual Auto Injuries per 1,000: 7
- Garden Grove Crime Index* 181
Nearby Cities Crime Indices*:
- Stanton: 197.5
- Westminster: 229.8
- Santa Ana: 200.6
- Fountain Valley: 153
More Unsafe Intersections in Garden Grove**
- Accidents: 94
- Injuries: 61
- Deaths: 0
- Accidents: 105
- Injuries: 49
- Deaths: 0
- Accidents: 97
- Injuries: 44
- Deaths: 0