If you or a loved one have suffered an injury in or around the Fullerton area, Bisnar Chase can help. Our top-rated Fullerton personal injury lawyers provide superior representation to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
Most people do not know where to turn after an accident, but we make the process simple. Call (800) 561-4887 now for a free consultation with no obligations. We will review the details of your case, answer any questions you have, and provide the support and guidance you need.
Our firm has been in the business of helping people since 1978, recovering more than $700 million for our clients. We can help you with personal injury cases in Fullerton ranging from auto accidents and dog bites to premises liability claims like slip and falls. Contact us now to find out what your case is worth.
How Do You Know if You Have a Personal Injury Case?
Every lawsuit is different depending on the type of injury that has been experienced. But there are usually three main elements in a successful injury lawsuit filed with the Fullerton courts:
- Negligence: An accident leading to an injury must have been caused at least partly by negligence. This can come in all different forms, from a careless driver to a dog owner failing to supervise their pet. Negligent parties that are responsible for severe injuries can include property owners, employers, reckless drivers, pet owners, and more. Also, see comparative negligence.
- Injury or Suffering: For most cases, some form of injury must have been suffered. This can range from relatively minor instances such as broken bones and whiplash to severe and lasting damage, such as a spinal cord injury. Pain and suffering can include emotional and psychological effects as well as physical, while property damage can also be taken into account.
- Redeemable Losses: As part of your case, we will show that you have suffered losses due to your accident. This can span a variety of factors, including both economic and non-economic losses.
If you are unsure if your case would qualify for a personal injury lawsuit, do not worry. Just give us a call and discuss it with us free of charge. We will review the circumstances of your case and run you through your options.
Claim Types That We Handle in Fullerton
At Bisnar Chase we have a team of top-rated attorneys who have years of experience winning all kinds of different cases. Below are just some of our Fullerton practice areas:
- Car Accidents: One of the top causes of injuries across California, and Orange County specifically, is car crashes. Fullerton car accidents often occur because of negligent driving. Hold wrongdoers accountable by filing a lawsuit.
- Other Auto Accidents: It is not just car accidents that can cause serious injuries in Fullerton. Crashes involving other motor vehicles also cause injuries every day, from motorcycle accidents to truck crashes.
- Dog Bites: The California dog bite law states that if a person falls victim to a dog bite the owner becomes strictly responsible for the damages the victim has faced. If you have been injured in a Fullerton dog attack, we can help you recover maximum compensation.
- Bicycle Accidents: Incidents involving cyclists often result in serious injuries. Cyclists are particularly vulnerable, and an accident involving a collision with a car, or even a crash caused by a vicious pothole, can have serious consequences.
- Public Transport Accidents: Fullerton has a Metrolink train station and bus routes winding throughout the city. Any accidents in Fullerton involving buses, trains, and other modes of public transport could be subject to a lawsuit if negligence is involved.
- Premises Liability: Property owners and managers in Fullerton have a duty of care to visitors. If you are hurt in a commercial location, or in another person’s home due to negligence, you may have a premises liability claim. Examples include swimming pool accidents and slip and falls.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Fullerton has a lot of foot traffic, particularly in downtown Fullerton. But with a high volume of pedestrians comes a greater danger of accidents occurring. If you are struck by a careless or distracted driver you should contact us to fight for compensation.
- Product Liability: Some products cause injuries if they are poorly designed or manufactured. One example is auto defects, which can cause serious road accidents. If you have purchased or been injured by a defective product in or near Fullerton, we can help.
- Wrongful Death: Some of the accidents listed above might cause fatal injuries. If you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person or party, you need a Fullerton injury and wrongful death attorney working to make sure you get justice.
- Employment Law: While many of the cases we handle involve injuries, we also handle employment claims in Fullerton. These can include everything from wage and hour complaints to harassment and wrongful termination. Do not let your employer take advantage of you.
For more lawsuits that we handle across the Orange County area, check out our practice areas page. If you still do not see your claim type mentioned, give us a call and find out if we can help.
How Much is Your Claim Worth?
No lawyer can look at the details of your case and guarantee a specific outcome or dollar amount. Every claim is different, with different variables and circumstances to account for.
At Bisnar Chase, we can guarantee that we will do everything possible to give you the best chance of a successful outcome. We are experienced and very thorough. We will build your case methodically, compiling evidence and assembling the best expert witnesses.
Our legal team, from the pre-litigation experts to the paralegals and attorneys, are expert negotiators and will fight for your rights in a Fullerton court if necessary.
While it is not possible to guarantee a dollar amount, we can show you some of the factors that influence the eventual value of a lawsuit. These include economic damages, which can be calculated based on real losses, as well as non-economic damages for pain and suffering, and punitive damages in some cases.
The factors determining a payout will include:
- Lost wages, if you were forced to miss work by your injuries
- Medical expenses including treatment, medication, hospitalization, and surgery
- Ongoing care and rehabilitation
- Property damage
- Lasting impacts, such as scarring or disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Compromised quality of life
Bisnar Chase will work tirelessly to make sure you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and suffering.
What To Do After An Accident in Fullerton
Unsure what to do after being involved in an accident or suffering an injury? Follow the simple steps below to make sure you get the help you need.
- Seek medical attention: If you have suffered an injury, get the medical attention you need. This may mean calling 911 if it is an emergency situation, or visiting a doctor the next day to get checked over. Do not put it off, even if you believe you are okay. This can be important later when you are fighting for compensation.
- Compile as much evidence as possible: When possible, take pictures and videos of the scene of the accident, your injuries, and any property damage or wreckage. Collect statements or contact details from anyone who witnessed the accident, and keep any associated police reports, medical records, or receipts.
- Speak to a Fullerton personal injury lawyer: Hold off on speaking to the negligent party or their insurance company until you have spoken to an attorney who can give you proper advice. This will help you secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Do You Need to Hire an Injury Lawyer?
Some injury victims try to go it alone after an accident. They may believe they can handle the claim on their own, or find the whole idea of it daunting. But we strongly believe that working with an expert Fullerton injury attorney is the best way to get the justice you deserve and maximize your chances of success.
We understand feeling overwhelmed in the aftermath of an accident. It is tough to focus on recovery when you have to deal with insurers, property damage, appointments, and more. But we can help ease the burden, handling every aspect of your case so you can focus on getting better.
When you sign with our law firm, we will file all necessary paperwork with the Fullerton courts while building the strongest possible case for you. This means assembling evidence, including lining up expert testimony as needed. We take pride in our attention to detail.
Most cases start with pre-litigation negotiations with the negligent party’s insurance company and can progress to litigation if a fair settlement is not reached. Our team is made up of expert negotiators and fearless trial lawyers who will take on even the toughest defense teams.
Do not try to take on experienced insurers and attorneys on your own. You need proper representation to make sure you are treated fairly and receive the compensation you deserve.
Who Is Responsible for Your Injury?
One of the key functions of our injury attorneys is to help you hold wrongdoers accountable. As plaintiff lawyers, we file civil lawsuits against liable parties. This is completely separate from any criminal action they could face.
Liable parties are those people whose negligence led to an accident. Examples can include:
- Reckless or careless drivers (such as drivers who speed or use their phone)
- Property owners or managers who fail to fix dangerous issues
- The designers or manufacturers of dangerous products
- Dog owners who fail to control their pets
- City authorities that fail to fix dangerous conditions, such as damaged or confusing roads
Some cases may involve shared liability. For example, a car accident could be caused partially by negligent driving, but injuries may have been worsened by a malfunctioning airbag on the vehicle.
It is also important to note that if you have suffered an injury but were partly to blame for the accident, you can still file a lawsuit and win compensation according to California’s comparative negligence laws.
Injured at a Fullerton Construction Site or Workplace?
Every year there are more than 5,000 workplace fatalities across the United States. About 20% of those typically occur on construction sites, due to the many potential dangers.
The majority of workplace injuries and deaths are caused by:
- Caught in machinery
- Struck by equipment
There are many misconceptions about who is liable for an injured worker. Employers are not the only ones who can be held accountable for the damages an employee faces. Other responsible parties can be manufactures of equipment used on the job site, contractors, or engineers.
If you have suffered a workplace injury in Fullerton, our team can help you.
What to Look for in a Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyer
Finding a suitable injury lawyer after an accident can be extremely stressful. There are plenty of attorneys operating throughout Orange County, but not all offer the same quality of service.
Just some of the qualities you should look for in a Fullerton injury attorney include:
There is no substitute for experience. When a law firm has been operating with great success for several decades, it speaks to its quality and results. Bisnar Chase has been in business since 1978. We know the courts, the defense teams, and adjustors, and use our wealth of experience to win cases.
Personality and Accessibility
You need to work with an attorney and staff that make you feel welcome and comfortable. A lawsuit can take a while and it helps to work with a team that you can trust. Some attorneys get a reputation for being impossible to contact, but Bisnar Chase has a policy to check in regularly with clients to keep them fully updated.
A Successful Track Record
It is very important that you work with a law firm that has a great track record – particularly in your location and with cases like yours. For example, if you suffered a dog bite injury in Fullerton, you want to work with a firm that has handled and won such cases before. Lean on the expertise of Bisnar Chase. We have an outstanding 99% success rate and have won injury cases of all kinds.
A No Win No Fee Option
A good injury attorney should not be leaving you out of pocket. At Bisnar Chase we offer a free consultation with no obligations. If you sign on, you get a no win no fee promise. We advance the costs needed to win your case and work on contingency. That means we only get paid if we win your case. It is a win-win arrangement that most importantly protects the client.
Bisnar Chase Success Stories
From horrific car accidents to paralyzing job incidents, since 1978 our personal injury attorneys have strived to win our clients what they deserve. John Bisnar and Brian Chase have built their success on excellent customer satisfaction.
Below are just a few of many client reviews of Bisnar Chase attorneys:
John Bisnar is like family, he really took care of us. I’m so happy that we found Bisnar Chase. They’ve been outstanding. They kept us informed with what’s going on with the case.
– Maria Chan, former client
They were always diligent in following up with me and keeping me abreast of where they were in the process. They did everything, everything. They actually doubled the original offer from the insurance company.
– Ed Solomon, former client
Bisnar Chase: Top-Quality Legal Representation
Many attorneys simply settle cases, much to the chagrin of their clients, but our law firm has trial lawyers representing our clients and are willing to go to court for you. A jury trial can be a powerful tool in securing justice and if we feel the other party is not offering fair compensation, we are prepared to take your case to a jury.
Our mission statement has always been to provide superior client representation. We provide you with the highest quality of representation in the legal field and we will fight for you and with you until the job is done. We also strive to be extremely compassionate as we understand an injury carries a lot of physical and emotional stress for many.
We believe our numbers speak for themselves. We have a 99% success rate and have won more than $700 million for our clients. We take pride in helping those who need it throughout California, including people in and around the Fullerton area.
Contact us today to see if you have a case. Whether it’s a car accident, dog bite, or auto defect, our trained personal injury attorneys may be able to help you. Call (800) 561-4887 for a free consultation.