Bisnar Chase’s Anaheim personal injury lawyers want to be the legal representation you choose for your personal injury accident. Filing an injury claim can seem intimidating and stressful.
Our law firm’s legal representatives have over 44 years of experience handling personal injury cases. Our attorneys have won over $700 million dollars for accident victims and their families.
We will fight for the compensation you deserve from beginning to end. We have helped change clients’ lives throughout Orange County and have the resources, experience, and dedication to help you.
If you or some you love has been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident or car crash, call the dedicated injury lawyers of Bisnar Chase. Our attorneys also specialize in wrongful death cases and have won families millions in compensation for losing a loved one.
When you call 949-203-3814, you will receive a free consultation.
Let the law offices of Bisnar Chase help you get your life back. Call now to learn more about how you can be compensated for your personal injuries in California.
Anaheim Personal Injury Attorney Resources
Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney?
A personal injury attorney in Anaheim legally represents an accident victim to win compensation for damages. California injury laws require that accident victims be compensated for their losses.
Personal injury cases can be handled as a “formal” suit or can be settled outside of court.
Official legal dispute: A formal legal dispute involves a plaintiff (private person) filing a personal injury suit against an individual or organization. The plaintiff must prove that the third party’s carelessness led to severe injuries and costly damages.
Settlement outside of court: An informal payment usually involves the plaintiff, the third party, insurers, and the attorneys. Parties try to reach a middle ground and often negotiate a settlement that satisfies the plaintiff and the attorneys.
7 Types of Personal Injury Cases
Common types of personal injuries in California involve dog bites, hoverboards, and e-cigarettes.
The top seven cases that clients sue for include:
1. Auto defects: Car defects are inconvenient and can lead to severe injuries and even cause a fatal accident. It has been reported that Takata airbags have had the most significant vehicle recall in history. NHSTA said that over 37 million cars were recalled due to defective airbags.
2. Product liability: Products that are not manufactured correctly and cause serious physical or psychological injuries are elements of a product liability claim. Product liability depends on three factors: strict liability, carelessness, and breach of warranty.
3. Brain injuries: A traumatic head injury can be described as a blow to the head that causes minor or significant brain damage. Severe brain injuries can cause a person to lose motor skills and severely affect their emotional state. Types of traumatic brain injuries include concussions, open head wounds, and second impact syndrome.
4. Serious dog bite cases: About 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs yearly. Unfortunately, a large portion of that amount is children. A personal damages lawyer strongly suggests that you seek medical attention immediately if your child has been bitten or mauled by a dog. If a dog is infected with rabies, puncture wounds inflicted on the child can turn deadly.
5. Premise liability: If a property owner’s negligence caused an injury, this qualifies as a premise liability case. A property owner must make sure that floors, stairs, and overall building structure are safe to walk on.
6. Car accidents: Over 54 million people suffered severe injuries from an auto accident in one year. If you are a car accident victim looking for compensation for your injuries, contact the best lawyers in Anaheim. Our accident attorneys will help you with your personal injury suit and guarantee the best client service in Orange County.
7. Commercial truck accidents: One fatality occurs in over 98% of big-rig truck collisions. Some causes of crashes that involve semi-trucks are changing lanes suddenly, driving close to big rigs, and speeding.
The Anaheim personal injury attorneys of Bisnar Chase are here to provide top-notch legal advice for all injury cases.
Have You Suffered from a Traumatic Brain Injury in Anaheim?
Suffering from a severe head injury can have short and long-term repercussions. The brain has the consistency of jelly, and for this reason, it is one of the most vulnerable organs in the body.
When the skull experiences a sudden blow to the head, a victim can be left with severe physical and emotional effects. Examples of sudden blows to the head include striking the steering wheel in a car accident or hitting the floor due to a slip and fall.
The type of neurological rehabilitation needed will depend on the kind of head injury experienced by the accident victim.
Two types of head injuries can be classified as mild or severe.
Mild brain injury symptoms:
- Sleeping more than normally
- Alterations in mood such as becoming angry suddenly
- Problems with completing sentences
Severe brain injury symptoms:
- Fluid draining from the ears or nose
- Constant vomiting
- Dilated pupils
- Complications with walking or talking
The law group of Bisnar Chase has taken on complicated personal injury for the past four decades.
If we do not win your case, you do not have to pay a cent out of your pocket.
Contact us today at 949-203-3814.
Spinal Cord Injuries Caused by Motorcycle Crashes
Victims of motorcycle accidents, if a helmet is worn, can decrease the risk of suffering from a brain injury. Although a helmet may protect a motorcyclist, their chances of having a spinal cord injury in the accident are not lessened.
If a person has been involved in a catastrophic accident, the chances that they will become partially paralyzed are high. Research shows that damage to the spinal cord can lead to a person being completely or partially paralyzed. It can take motorcycle accident victims years to heal. Even with ongoing physical therapy, the damage to the spinal cord is irreversible.
A personal injury attorney in Anaheim can inform you of your legal options after an accident. You may pursue compensation for medical bills, at-home care, counseling, and loss of consortium.
What to Do If You Have Experienced a Work Injury in Anaheim
In one year, approximately 466,00 work-related injuries occurred. The process of filing a worker’s claim can be complicated. You can take steps to make the claims process less stressful.
Immediately seek medical attention: Make it a priority to seek medical treatment promptly if you have experienced an injury due to a fall or dangerous equipment. The sooner you obtain professional help, the sooner you can understand the severity of your condition and begin treatment.
Alert your supervisor: You must notify your manager or supervisor immediately. If you do not inform your manager within 30 days, you may not be able to collect workers’ compensation. According to California injury laws, employees who have suffered from a severe injury are to be rewarded for the damages they faced. If your employer was not equipped with workers’ compensation insurance, you might be able to pursue a personal injury case.
Complete a work injury claim: Your employer must provide you with a claim form within one day after being notified of your injury. Then after you can send the form or turn in the form to your employer and within 14 days, expect the company’s insurance to contact you. If your employer does not provide the documents needed to file a claim, you can print and download them at CA.gov.
When Should I Hire an Accident Lawyer?
It is strongly advised to seek out a personal injury lawyer near you for your accident case. An injury lawyer can help protect your rights against powerful insurance companies. The damages acquired in a personal injury accident are expensive. If you are in the Anaheim district, hiring an experienced personal injury damages lawyer will increase your chances of winning the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Medical bills: Medical expenses accumulated directly after the accident should not be the only losses accounted for. After an accident, people may lose their ability to perform daily tasks—continuous physical therapy and counseling aid injury victims in their recovery process.
- Loss of wages: The manager must provide the insurance company:
a)The number of hours you will miss due to your injuries
b)The hourly rate you were paid before your accident
c)The sick and vacation days that will be used while you are recovering
- Psychological pain and suffering: Flashbacks, anxiety, depression, and insomnia can be some of the repercussions of being in an accident. Receiving help from a medical professional can aid in the healing process. A letter from a therapist or counselor can validate this claim to prove that you have suffered from a significant amount of emotional distress.
- Funeral and burial costs: Funeral costs can range from $7,000-$12,000 dollars. If a loved one has passed suddenly, collecting all the funds to carry out a proper burial can be challenging. Negligent parties should be responsible for the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Property Damage: One of the first steps in trying to claim property damage is to contact your insurer right away. Providing evidence such as pictures will help prove how much damage was inflicted on your property. Different types of property damages that you can be compensated for are:
a) damages to your car
b) personal belongings that have been damaged in the accident
c) towing expenses
Proof of Suffering from Personal Injuries
Whether it be email, every single piece of information that is between you and a specialist is vital for your accident attorney.
Documentation that should be kept includes notes and emails about your catastrophic injury from your doctor. Receipts for specialized equipment (crutches, wheelchair), food for a particular diet, or prescriptions will aid in reimbursement. It is also suggested that travel expenses for doctor visits be recorded.
Snapshot images of the incident can prove essential to cases, especially if you want to provide substantial evidence to your personal injury lawyer. The types of photos that should be taken should be the damage that has been done to the vehicle, highway wreckage, and personal injuries.
Whether it be a slip & fall, dog bite, or a car accident, eyewitness reports can prove advantageous for your case. It is essential to provide your personal injury lawyer with the names of the witnesses and their contact information.
Keeping a daily record of the progression of your injuries is critical. Describe every type of pain the moment that you feel it. Also, document whether the pain keeps you from performing day-to-day tasks.
Brian Chase, Bisnar Chase Mission Statement:
“To provide superior client representation in a compassionate and professional manner while making our world a safer place.”
Types of Personal Injury Cases in Anaheim
Anaheim, CA attracts people from all over the world for one reason: Disneyland. The happiest place on earth is not so happy at times, though. The Orange Register has reported that the famous Anaheim attraction has had 140 legal claims brought before the court. The culprit? It’s none other than the ground itself. One-third of the legal disputes belonged to cases that involved slips and falls.
A “slip and fall” injury or a “trip and fall” claim is a personal injury that involves a person slipping or falling on someone else’s property.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claims that over 800,000 individuals are hospitalized annually for slip and fall accidents. These slip and fall accidents had also led to injury victims suffering from concussions or hip fractures.
Even more shocking is that $31 billion annually is accumulated from direct medical costs because of slip and fall injuries.
Bisnar Chase personal injury attorneys have served Orange County and Los Angeles for nearly four decades. We have an outstanding performance record in aiding individuals in serious personal injuries. With excellent results, we have provided financial relief by compensating for accidents and impairments for clients throughout Anaheim.
Client Reviews of Our Anaheim Legal Representation
Our Anaheim personal injury lawyers are passionate about winning you the compensation you deserve. We believe that negligent parties should be held responsible for the damages you have suffered. We stand by our clients each step of the way and if we do not win your case toy do not have to pay. We believe that if you have suffered from a personal injury you deserve a contingency attorney who cares about protecting you and your family.
Contact our Anaheim Personal Injury Attorneys
- The personal injury lawyers at Bisnar Chase have been named one of the Top 1% of lawyers nationwide. Our accident attorneys also have a reputation respected by judges, juries, and even defense counsels, and our attorney-client relationship is our top priority.
- Let one of our skilled lawyers represent you.
- Shouldn’t your pain and suffering end at your injuries?
- Contact our personal injury law offices today for a free case review.
Call us now at 949-203-3814 for a FREE CONSULTATION.