Brian Chase - California Personal Injury Attorney
What Being An Injury Advocate Means to Brian
Helping injured people obtain justice from big corporations when they manufacture dangerous products that cause injuries due to placing profit over safety.
Helping accident victims collect what they are due from insurance companies that believe they are solely in business to collect premiums, as opposed to the business of paying valid claims.
The satisfaction of helping someone recover their life after an accident or injury, especially one from the wrongdoing of others.
Brian Chase Named CAOC President 2015
Brian Chase was installed as the CAOC (Consumer Attorneys of California) President for 2015 on Nov 15, 2014. Brian's installation took place at the Palace Hotel in San Fransisco where he spoke of his passion to protect those harmed by corporate greed or reckless wrongdoers.
Brian is passionate about safety, and as President of the CAOC Mr. Chase will become more deeply involved in product safety and protecting the rights of consumers through an organization that fights for the rights of the injured in courtrooms across California every day.
Brian Chase Cover Story July 2014 - Attorney Journal Magazine.
Brian Chase was featured on the cover of the Attorney Journal July 2014 issue for his passionate representation of clients. The story covers Brian's vow to his clients and his continued fight for justice against corporate greed that harms others.
2014 Best Lawyers in America
Honoring Their Vow: Brian Chase selected by his peers for inclusion in the 21st Edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of: Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs. Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. A listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
2012 Trial Attorney of the Year -
2013 Top Attorney in O.C.
Brian Chase is a passionate personal injury attorney who understands what you are going through and will protect your rights.
Brian Chase focuses his efforts in auto defects and defective or dangerous products. He's made a name for himself fighting some of the biggest corporate giants in the name of fairness to his clients. From car defects to consumer products that fail to warn or harm, Brian is the man for the job.
"I specifically went to law school to become a personal injury trial attorney. It is what I love, what I do, and what I am." - Brian Chase.
One of Mr. Chase's proudest moments among many, was the victory he obtained representing a client that was seriously injured in an auto defects case that left her paralyzed.
Brian took on the auto industry and garnered a $24.7 million dollar victory for his client and secured medical care & financial security for the rest of her life. Here's Brian discussing the case with Fox News.
Another favorable and touching case for Brian was obtaining over a million dollars for the most amazing 95 year old woman he says he ever met -- whose life was ruined due to the negligence of another, after the insurance company stated *in writing* that her claim was a "sham."
Some of Brian Chase's Honors, Awards & Media
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Orange County Award
- 2012 Consumer Trial Attorney of the Year- CAOC
- 2012 Trial Lawyer of the Year - CAALA (Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles)
- Top 50 Orange County Lawyers by Southern California SuperLawyers
- Associate Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The American Trial Lawyers Association
- "Brian Chase Named One of OCTLA's Top Guns - Product Liability Trial Lawyer of the Year, 2004"
- Brian Chase Interviewed by the OC Register: "Motorcyclist sues city, county, state over I-5 accident
Video of the case that led to Brian Chase winning Attorney of the Year.
Appellate Opinions by Brian Chase
Mr. Chase was involved in two published appellate opinions: Schreiber v. Estate of Kiser (a California Supreme Court case dealing with expert witness designations) and Hernandez v. State of California (an appellate case from the Second Appellate District dealing with governmental design immunity).
Biography & Achievement Snapshot
- Brian is past President of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association and has been on the Executive Board since 2000
- He is currently Vice President of the Consumer Attorneys of California (California Trial Lawyers Association)
- Member of the Christian Legal Society
- Brian is a frequent lecturer for various attorney organizations (OTCLA, CAOC and the Orange County Bar Association), where he teaches trial techniques, strategies and tactics to other attorneys.
- Brian has argued and won in the California Court of Appeals. He has also argued and won in the California Supreme Court, changing the law in California to the benefit of injured plaintiffs.
In addition to his distinguished professional accolades, Brian includes being a father to children Cody and Molly as one of his greatest accomplishments. In his rare free moments away from his demanding career, he enjoys golf, tennis and spending time with his children.
Brian Chase - Author With a Passion for Safety
Brian Chase is the author of "Still Unsafe at Any Speed", a book about the automobile industry and dangers it hides. From wrongful deaths to catastrophic injuries, Brian Chase takes on the underbelly of the auto industry putting the mighty dollar before safety in his book on auto defects.
Brian co-authored "The Next Big Thing", a road-map to the top trends from leading experts on navigating the new economy.
Have questions, need help? Contact us about your auto defect or products liability case for a free evaluation. 949-203-3814.We've got the reputation, means, and passion to pursue your case in the name of justice. Brian Chase has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for serious and catastrophic injuries.
Articles by Brian D. Chase
- Identifying and Litigating Quality Auto Products Defect Cases
- Expert Witnesses and Motions in Limine
- Cutting Edge Testing For Rollover Cases: NHTSA's Road Edge Recovery Maneuver
- Utilizing Expert Witnesses
Brian Chase Online
Follow Brian Chase on TwitterTweets by @BrianDChase
Have a question that wasn't answered here?