Anaheim Wrongful Death Lawyers
Family members of wrongful death victims are ill-equipped to handle the new responsibilities that arise as a result of their loved one's untimely death.
Funeral preparations, costs accrued in hopes of reviving, and paralyzing grief can be too much making it feel impossible to make important decisions. Our Anaheim personal injury lawyers have 30 years of experience assisting victims similar to yourself, and know how to give you an experience designed to help cushion the blow at a time when you need it most.
Our expert legal advice and passionate commitment to obtaining justice has created a winning formula that has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients and has contributed to a new standard of excellence for wrongful death attorneys across the nation in addition to winning the seal of approval for all of Orange County for the best law firm in the area.
Call us now at 949-203-3814 to get unparalleled assistance with your wrongful death claim.
Wrongful Death Accident Statistics
Anaheim, California tops at the highest fatal car accident rates in Orange County.
According to a recent California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System (SWITRS) report, Anaheim had more fatal car accidents than any other city in the County, as well as the most fatalities associated with Orange County drunk driving accidents. According to the data, Anaheim had 10 alcohol related collisions, 8 pedestrian accidents, 3 bicycle accidents, and two motorcycle accidents. Unfortunately, many of these deaths could have been easily prevented.
Types Of Wrongful Death Cases
Legal cases of unjust death are complex and have a strong attention to detail. It is of the utmost importance that you seek the council of a trained and experienced attorney who specializes in these types of cases. If your loved one "is survived by" you, you have the legal right to press charges to receive compensation for the following:
- 1. Absence of companionship/love
- 2. Absence of household services once provided by the deceased
- 3. Absence of financial support once provided by the deceased
Acts on negligence, such as a neighbor/caretaker failed to notify a family member of imminent danger constitutes as wrongful death. Other cases of wrongful death include:
- Death by a reckless driver
- Death from a workplace accident
- Death by defective product
- Death by medical malpractice (The attorneys at Bisnar Chase currently are not taking these types of cases.)
- Death by dog attack
- Death from elder abuse/neglect
Proving Fault in a Wrongful Death Case
The following can help you obtained compensation for your beloved's unjust death:
- Proving that the victim was killed from another's absence or lack of action .
- Showing the action taken that resulted in the fatal injuries was due to negligence or malicious intent.
- Justifying whom has the legal right to bring action against the alleged at-fault party.
Compensation for a Wrongful Death Case
The laws vary in each state and this in itself with dictate the amount of compensation you and your family will receive. However, the universal factors that go into deciding the amount of compensation the plaintiff will receive include:
- Earning salary of the deceased
- How financially dependent the plaintiff(s) were on the deceased
- How much the deceased had financially saved
- Collective loss of companionship
- Collective medical and funeral expenses for the deceased
In addition, there is a limited time an individual can file a lawsuit for a wrongful death, so if you plan to take legal action, our attorneys urge you to do it now rather than wait until it is too late.
Wrongful Death Lawyers in Anaheim
If you are looking for an experienced Anaheim wrongful death attorney with real results, call our Orange County law firm now. We have had over 35 years representing Orange County and Anaheim wrongful death victims and will give you the confidence to move forward.
Call 949-203-3814 now for your free case review.