Bakersfield Personal Injury Attorneys
If you've been injured due to someone else's carelessness contact the Bakersfield Personal Injury Lawyers of Bisnar Chase now. Our firm has over 40 years of experience and over $500 Million in verdicts, judgments and settlements.
Bakersfield, California has been one of the fastest growing cities in the state, tripling its population . Yet, any Bakersfield personal injury law firm will advise the city's 320,000 residents to be aware of a variety of risks.
Bisnar Chase personal injury attorneys have taken on the toughest of cases and do their due diligence to get you the compensation you need. Our expert team members are here waiting to take your call.
If you have experienced a catastrophic injury due to someone's negligence contact the law offices of Bisnar Chase. As a victim of a severe personal injury, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills and lost wages.
Call 949-203-3814 and earn a free consulation.
5 Common Bakersfield Personal Injuries
According to city-data statistics, Bakersfield ranks #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with men working in the mining industry" and #2 on the same list for women. With so many people turning a wage in mines, it is no surprise that personal injuries arise on the job.
Other occurrences such as car accidents and even playground incidents have become prominent experiences in the Bakersfield area.
Below are five common personal injuries in Bakersfield:
- Employment injuries: Trip and falls account for over 20% percent of employment injuries. In order to file a workers compensation claim, you must prove that you suffered an injury while on the job. The claim does not have to be directed towards your employer though. Negligent parties that can be held accountable for your injuries can include a property owner, a manufacturer of a machine or if you were hurt in a car accident on company time you could file a lawsuit against the driver or file for claim workers compensation.
- Slip and falls: Abrill.com reported that about one million Americans suffer from slip and falls annually. Although slip and falls may seem like small incidences, accident victims of slip and falls can suffer serious injuries. Broken bones, cuts and even spinal cord injuries can stem from a slip and fall accident. Different traumatic brain injuries may also be the outcome of a trip and fall.
- Pedestrian accidents: In one year, exactly 42 pedestrians lost their lives according to 23abc Bakersfield. Experts say that people can prevent pedestrian accidents by simply paying attention. In an effort to prevent pedestrian accidents Kern County officials have set up 25 new pedestrian crosswalk signs. The public works department is still working to fund more pedestrian signs.
- Auto accidents: Bakersfield like other major cities has not been immune to vehicle collisions over the years. Bakersfield, California has experienced over 1,445 injuries and fatalities in one year due to car crashes. A large part of the accidents were caused by drunk drivers. Drunk driving is not only illegal but dangerous. Driving under the influence of marijuana can also lead to a hefty fine and can put pedestrians and other drivers in danger.
- Injuries on school campuses: When parents drop off their children at school they are trusting that administration will provide a safe, well-maintained environment for their children. In Kern County, though there has been a number of student injuries due to poor maintenance on the field or students have suffered injuries as a result of lack of supervision. Student injuries have involved falling over elevated pavement to misuse of sports equipment.
Well-Known Personal Injury Cases in Bakersfield
In November of 2009, deputies of the Ridgecrest Substation went on search for 30-year-old female that had fallen into a mine shaft. The Indian Wells Mine Rescue Team and Kern County Fire worked together to reach the woman. She had fallen approximately 100 feet down a vertical shaft and was found dead. It is well-known that working in mines is a dangerous job, yet Bakersfield mining accident attorneys will tell you it is the responsibility of the company owner to ensure the safety of their employees, especially since so many Kern County -- the county in which Bakersfield is located -- residents take up this occupation.
The city of Bakersfield is one of the fastest growing communities in the United States. The population was estimated at 328,692 as of 2008, making it the 11th largest city in California and the 58th largest city in the United States, according to U.S. Census estimates.
Like any growing, heavily populated area, the increased activity of the citizens of Bakersfield leads to increased instances of serious personal injury.
The top Bakersfield personal injury attorneys at Bisnar Chase specialize in complex and economically significant Central Valley personal injury litigation throughout California.
Brian Chase discussing how he and the staff at Bisnar Chase have a deep level of compassion for our clients and how we work collectively to make their recovery an easier process.
Whether you were injured in an automobile crash, a slip and fall accident, a truck accident or a dog bite attack, our experienced California car accident lawyers at Bisnar Chase can help defend your rights to compensation under the law.
Auto Accidents in Bakersfield
Auto accidents in Bakersfield, especially Kern County, are a serious issue in and around the metropolitan area. Truck drivers hauling loads and tourists traveling with families often find themselves sharing the same highways in and around Bakersfield, often using the city as a rest stop as they travel to and from San Francisco and Los Angeles. As the highways become more congested, things like inclement weather, driver fatigue, and negligent driving can result in catastrophic injury on Bakersfield roadways.
We Don't Win Unless You Do
If you are in need of a Kern County personal injury lawyer, please call us now at 949-203-3814. This is a free, no-obligation call and you may be entitled to compensation. We will review your case for free and if we lose, you won't have to pay a cent!
Bakersfield and Kern County residents only pay after we win your case. Our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys are committed to delivering you justice and we will fight for you Kern County!
Bisnar Chase Will Represent You Can
If you or a loved one have suffered from injury at school, work, a medical institution, or anywhere else, a Bakersfield personal injury lawyer can help right your situation.
Your injury attorney will explain the legal issues of your personal injury case and fight for damages owed to you. The law offices of Bisnar Chase offer a no-fee guarantee meaning that you don't have to pay us unless we win your case.
If you need help immediately, call one of our expert personal injury lawyers now at 949-203-3814 and we will schedule a free intial consultation.