Irvine Dog Bite Lawyers
It might not seem like dogs attack very often, but dog bites are more common than you might think. Irvine is one of the safest, most peaceful places in Orange County with a very low crime rate, but every year there are hundreds of injuries from dog bites. Overcrowding and growing population contributes to this, but it's just a simple fact - dogs are animals, and animals can attack in a defensive or reactionary manner.
Mostly, the attacks are to children who unknowingly provoke the dogs and wind up with injuries - sometimes serious. Some bites, while incredibly rare, have even been known to result in death. Man's best friend can frighteningly become man's worst enemy.
We Know How To Settle These Cases
If you've been bitten by an aggressive dog, please give us a call at 949-203-3814 to discuss your case and receive a free consultation. You deserve just compensation for your injuries, and we can help you get it.
We've helped dog bite victims in Irvine for years and we've recovered millions of dollars from guilty and negligent dog owners. They have to be held accountable if we want dog bites to stop.
Dog Bite Statistics
Some of the dog bite statistics seem unreal, but they are. Many injuries every year are attributed to dogs, many more than most people assume.
- 4.7 million dog bites per year, nationwide
- Bites needing medical attention increased 15X fast than dog ownership
- 850,000 bites that need medical attention each year
- 3,000 injuries/bites among postal carriers each year
With that many dog bites every year, it's inevitable there will be some in your neighborhood.
As a plaintiff, if you can prove that the defendant owned the dog, that you were lawfully on the premises when you were bitten, and that you suffered injuries from the bite, you have a case! Many dog owners aren't held accountable for their pet's actions, and that is just wrong.
Videos About Dog Bite & Attack Cases
- Are Dog Attacks on the Rise?
- How Much is a Dog Bite Claim Worth?
- What Are the Most Horrendous Dog Attacks?
- Should You Handle Your Own Dog Bite Claim?
- What is Covered in a Dog Bite Claim?
- How Many Dog Bites Happen?
- Does Homeowner's Insurance Cover Dog Bites?