Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyers
Santa Clarita is the third most populated city in Los Angeles county and the seventeenth most populated city in the state of California, making it important to have a skilled Santa Clarita Personal Injury Lawyer available if the time comes. Santa Clarita is home to the popular amusement park known as Six Flags Magic Mountain as well as the California Institute of the Arts and the recreational area of Castaic Lake that has be featured in many television programs.
This community, just north of the San Fernando Valley is home to a handful of families in Southern California as well as many personal injury cases that occur all year long.
Between Six Flags, the busy freeways and the boating that goes on in Castaic Lake, a lot of Santa Clarita citizens suffer personal injury due to the negligence of a third party. Personal injury may put you out of work and leave you drowning in debt, however, if you are injured, there is hope.
The attorneys at Bisnar Chase have been representing clients in the Santa Clarita for over 39 years. Our Los Angeles boating accident attorneys have helped may victims who have been injured at Castaic Lake and other recreation bodies of water throughout Southern California. It does not matter if you have been injured in a car, bus or boat and it does not matter where you have been injured as well. If you have been injured, call us today and we will fight for your compensation.
Bisnar Chase offers our clients, both present and future, the reassurance of our 96% success rate as well our "No Win, No Fee" promise. We win or you do not pay us at all. Take comfort in the fact that when you choose the Santa Clarita personal injury attorneys of Bisnar Chase, you are choosing the best legal team in Southern California to represent your personal injury claim. Call us now at 323-238-4683 to schedule your Free Case Evaluation with our award-winning team.
Common Personal Injuries Sustained in Santa Clarita
The following incidents are some of the many injuries you can sustain in Santa Clarita from the negligence of a third party:
- Amusement park accidents: Santa Clarita, as we stated above, is home to Six Flags Magic Mountain, home of some of the fastest and most thrilling roller coasters in Southern California. To keep this title, the park keeps pushing for faster and more exciting rides, however, with this push, more visitors are prone to accidents. If you have been injured in a theme park, call our law office now.
- Traffic accidents: Santa Clarita is situated between Interstate 5, California State Highway 14 and California State Highway 126. These are some of the busiest freeways in the state. It goes without saying that hundreds of accidents occur around these areas. If you have been injured, call us now.
- Nursing home abuse: Santa Clarita is just North of Los Angeles and makes for a perfect spot for seniors to retire, however, due to the high population count, nursing homes may not be able to fully accommodate our elderly loved ones and may cut corners without us knowing. If your loved one was abused or neglected in a nursing home, we urge you to call us now.
- Premises liability claims: Property owners have the legal obligation to take proactive measure to ensure your safety. You should feel safe and secure at all times in Santa Clarita. If you have been injured and a property owner's negligence contributed to your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation. Call us today for more information on these types of cases.
- Dog bite claims: All dog owner's in Santa Clarita are legally and financially responsible for their dogs according to California's strict liability statute. If you or someone you know has been injured in a dog bite accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Call us now for more information.
These are just some of the many types of personal injury a person can sustain in Santa Clarita. Other injuries include:
If you have become a victim of any of the accidents stated above, you may be entitled to compensation. You have rights as a victim and our Santa Clarita personal injury lawyers will help you to uphold them in court.
Preventable Injuries Caused by Negligent Security
Santa Clarita can make for a great get away from the hustle and daily grind of Los Angeles. Its proximity to LA makes it a popular destination to get away for an afternoon or weekend. Wherever you spend your time, be sure you know your rights as a citizen and consumer.
Under the law, business and property owner have the legal responsibility of ensuring safety and security to all visitors in attendance. These property owners must have adequate security guards and measures in place to prevent injuries and accidents. A property owner who follows the law will have the following on their premises at all times:
- Well trained security guards to reflect the number of visitors present whom have passed background checks for criminal behavior
- Cameras and other recording devices to document accidents
- Adequate lighting in parking lots and designated areas
- Fences, locks and barriers to secure the premises when deemed necessary
- Policies and protocol in place to ensure safety of visitors
If the theme park, shopping center or other form of property open to the public does not have one or more of these measures in place, then this is legally defined as negligence and you may be entitled to compensation if you become injured on their property.
Cases of negligent security has the potential to occur in a wide variety of places within Santa Clarita. Some of these places include:
- Amusement Parks
- Malls/Shopping Centers
As a law-abiding citizen in Santa Clarita, you deserve the peace of mind that you are protected and safe from danger at all times no matter where in California you spend your time. If a property owner does not take the time to ensure this safety on their own premises, they should be held responsible for their negligence.
If you have been injured on someone else' property and their negligence contributed to your injury, you may be entitled to compensation and our Santa Clarita personal injury attorneys may be able to help you take legal action against the property owner.
The Importance of Medical Treatment After an Accident
If you have been injured, your first course of action should be to seek medical attention.
Seeking medical attention is essential for two reason: your health is secured and your injuries are legally documented.
At Bisnar Chase, our greatest concern is your well-being. We want you to live a long and prosperous life with your friends and loved ones and the best way to secure that future is to see a medical professional immediately after you have been injured. In addition, your visit to the hospital serves as legal documentation of your injures that our Santa Clarita personal injury attorneys can use to fight for compensation for the injuries that you sustained from your accident as well as any additional cost pertaining to your recovery.
How to Fight the Insurance Companies for Fair Compensation
One of the worst things to deal with after a personal injury accident are the insurance companies. These companies like to claim they have your best interests in mind, however, they have trained their adjusters to low-ball you and make this time in your life as uncomfortable as possible so you can take a low-ball settlement for a quick resolution. Do not to give into this type of manipulation. You have rights as a victim that the insurance companies tend to step on. The following tips will help you take on the bureaucratic insurance companies to win a fair settlement for your injuries.
- Only discuss case details with your attorney: It may be tempting to take to social media and tell all your friends that you're okay after an incident, however, doing so may affect your settlement offer. The insurance companies are relentless and will use anything to prevent you from receiving adequate compensation. If you take pictures of the accident scene, do not post them Online. Do not state what happened pertaining to your accident. Do not even announce that you plan to work with an attorney. Keep everything pertaining to your case confidential and only share with your attorney.
- Be prepared and do your research: Insurance companies will harass you while you are recovering. They want you to issue a statement while you are off-guard so they can use your words against you. You have a right to talk to your lawyer before talking to the insurance companies.
- Know your rights: You also have a right to opt-out of a recorded statement. Make this clear when you do plan to talk to the insurance companies and state this first before all else. You also have the right to tell them just the necessary information and nothing more. Do not let these companies take advantage of you.
- Always consult with your attorney: Update your lawyer on the facts of your case as it unfold. Only your attorney can inform you on the best course of action.
Do Not Settle for a Low-Ball Settlement Offer
Whatever offer is on the table will be your final offer as soon as you accept it. This is why it is crucial to have a knowledgeable Santa Clarita personal injury attorney with you during this time because your lawyer will be able to assess the offer on the table and let you know if it will adequately cover your damages and recovery costs.
If you rush into a settlement offer and find out later that the settlement did not cover all the costs of your injury, you will be out of luck. Victims can no longer pursue compensation after this point.
Contingency Based Law Firm
You may be looking at the information on this page and wondering how you can afford such successful Santa Clarita personal injury lawyers to represent your case in court. We want to remind you that Bisnar Chase is a contingency based law firm.
This means that if you choose our legal services, you only pay once we have claimed victory for you and your loved ones. "No Win, No Fee." This has been our promise to our clients since the beginning and will continue to be our promise for clients to come.
We understand the stress you and our family are under after a personal injury accident. In some rare cases, injures can be catastrophic and you may lose the ability to earn income and be left with emotional distress.
It is our firm belief that anyone who has cause you injury, be it direct or indirect, should be held legally responsible and compensate you accordingly.
We will help you to seek justice and in the rare case we cannot deliver that promise to you or lose your case in court, you will not have to pay us at all.
Southern California Lawyers that You Can Trust
We see our clients as family and we will treat you just the same when you sign up for your free consultation today.
We have been serving Santa Clarita for over 39 years and have a 96% success rate with our past clients and we may be able to help your with your personal injury claim as well.
Put your faith in a legal team that you can trust, and if you do not take our word for it, see what our former clients have to say about our firm and services.
If you or a loved one has experienced a Personal Injury, contact our highly experienced Santa Clarita Personal Injury Attorneys for a Free Case Evaluation at 323-238-4683.
Our team at Bisnar Chase helped Alexis when her life turned upside down after a car accident. We helped her get back on her feet in no time at all and we may be able to do the same for you!
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
6701 Center Drive West, 14th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90045