Pomona Personal Injury Lawyers
Pomona, California is a city rich with history of the golden state, but still in need of a Pomona Personal Injury Lawyer when an accident or situation occurs. The city was once a weekend retreat to all the Hollywood stars.
The city now serves as a location that caters to the arts and education, from Pomona's Art District in the heart of downtown to Cal Poly Pomona, one of the top Cal State Universities.
Amidst all the art, education and community, Pomona still has a high number of personal injury accidents like many other urban areas in Los Angeles County. From car accidents to pedestrian accidents to negligent security, injuries resulting from premise liabilities and all other accidents in between, many citizens of Pomona suffer in silence due to their personal injury.
These victims are burdened with medical bills after their accidents and stressed trying to recover from their injuries. Things may look bleak, but there is hope.
The Pomona personal injury attorneys of Bisnar Chase have been helping victims in the Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and the Inland Empire recover for over 39 years. Our skilled team of lawyers and paralegals know the law from front to back and can help you take legal action against the at-fault party.
Our team of lawyers can also help you take on the insurance companies and negotiate a better settlement offer that can cover all your recovery costs as well as compensate you for pain and suffering.
Our law firm has a 96% success rate with our past clients and we offer our "No Win, No Fee" promise. Our promise states that if we lose your case in court or we are unable to deliver you an adequate settlement that will cover the cost of your recovery, you do not pay us at all. This is our promise to you.
With so much to win and so little to lose, why wait any longer? Call our Pomona personal injury lawyers now at 323-238-4683 to schedule your Free Case Evaluation.
What Are Common Personal Injuries
Some of the most common types of incidents that result in personal injury claims in Pomona include:
- Defective product claims: Product manufacturers are obligated to make safe products as dictated by the law. Victims may be able to recover losses as well as compensation for pain and suffering if the product in question can be proven defective.
- Traffic accidents: Pomona is situated between the I-10, the 57 freeway, the 73 freeway and the 210 freeway. This location makes for severe congestion caused by commuters. Riders of cars, trucks and bikes can be seriously injured on the streets of Pomona. In addition, pedestrians can also potentially become victims. If you have been injured, you may qualify for compensation.
- Aviation accidents: Pomona is home to Brackett Field, a small, public airport. Accidents do tend to happen, so if you have been injured in an aviation accident, you may qualify for compensation.
- Nursing home abuse: It is the legal duty of nursing homes to give our elderly citizens nothing but the best treatment and report any wrongdoing. Failure to do so may entitle you and your loved one compensation for pain and suffering.
- Premises liability claims: The property owner has a responsibility to the public to keep their premises safe and alert the public about potentially dangerous conditions with warning signs.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: There are many supermarkets and other businesses in the city of Pomona that open their doors to the public and paying customers. When business do this, it is their responsibility to keep the property clean and safe for all. This includes keeping the floors dry. Failure to do so, regardless of the circumstance is negligence and may qualify you for compensation if injured on the property.
- Dog bite claims: California's strict liability statute requires that dog owners be held financially responsible for injuries caused by their pets. You may be able to receive compensation if you have been injured in a dog bite accident
If you have suffered injury from any of these types of cases or if you have questions about a miscellaneous case not mentioned above, contact our Pomona personal injury lawyers now for your free consultation. Our team can answer any questions you may have and can also help you to take legal action if your case qualifies.
Negligent Security Injuries
The Art District of Pomona is home to a variety of night clubs as well as two of Southern California's most popular music venues: The Fox Theater and The Glass House Concert Hall.
Regardless of where you spend your free time in the city of Pomona, your safety should be the top priority. It is the property owner's legal responsibility to staff adequate security to make sure that not only that you have a great time, but also so that no one on the property gets hurt.
Recently, a Los Angeles county native was brutally assaulted at Dodger Stadium. The Dodgers fan was beaten in the parking lot and the lack of security that night as well as poor lighting in the parking lot lead to his preventable injury. The victim was awarded $475,000 for his injuries, however, there are some things, like brain damage, that a person cannot recover from and can affect the quality of their life.
This is our biggest fear for the citizens of Pomona, however it is ultimately the responsibility of the property owner to ensure adequate security so that these types of events do not happen. Venue owners and property owners alike must have an appropriate number of security workers to ensure a safe environment. Failure to do so may qualify victims to compensation for their injuries.
In addition, local universities must adhere to these same types of standards. Although educational institutions such as Cal Poly Pomona and Mt. SAC have their own form of police and security, it is the responsibility of these institutions to properly train these employees as well as to staff enough employees to ensure a safe campus against assault, harassment, burglary and other miscellaneous accidents that can bring hard to students and faculty.
If you have been injured and a lack of property security contributed to your injury, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our Pomona personal injury attorneys now for more information and to see if you qualify for compensation.
Getting Treatment After an Accident
Seeking medical attention should be you and your party's first priority above all else if you have become a victim of a personal injury accident. Not only are your health and well-being on the line, but your trip to the hospital may help you down the line when you and your attorney attempt to claim compensation for your injuries.
When you visit the hospital, not only will you be treated for your injuries, but all your injuries will be documented the day of the accident. Your lawyer can then use this documentation as evidence when you both are seeking compensation for your injuries.
It is imperative that you seek medical help right away after your accident because if you refuse medical help, insurance adjusters will factor this into the low-ball settlement they will offer you for your accident. Our Pomona personal injury lawyers can't stress enough how important it is to seek medical attention after an accident.
You Only Pay When We Win
As we stated above, you do not pay unless we win. This is a promise to all our present and future clients. In addition, we also front the legal costs as well as other costs pertaining to your case.
We only talk about payment after your victory. Winning your case is our law firm's top priority.
Our skilled Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys have over 39 years of experience and have established a 96% success rate, with over $500 Million won for our clients.
How to Get a Fair Settlement Offer from the Insurance Companies
As we stated above, the insurance companies will always try to low-ball you in your settlement offer. It does not matter how loyal of a customer you have been to them or how much they boast their ethics on their advertising and marketing efforts because the bottom line for these companies will always be profit. These companies put profit margins on a higher priority than the customers that they serve, so before you take any settlement offer from these companies, consider the following tips before proceeding:
- Do your research: Insurance companies will pressure you into giving a statement of the accident before you can even regain your composure. Do not give in to this intimidation. It is imperative that you talk to your attorney first about what happened so that your lawyer can advise you on the best way to proceed. Write down some notes about the accident while they are still fresh in your mind and have them in front of you when you decide to issue your statement to the insurance company.
- Understand your rights: It is important to remember that you have rights during this time. Anything that you say to the insurance adjuster can and most likely will be held against you, so it is of the utmost importance that you choose your words wisely. You also have the right to opt-out of a recorded statement. Before you issue your statement to the insurance adjuster, state that you do not want your statement to be recorded. Say this at the beginning, say it slowly and clearly, and ask for confirmation with the insurance adjuster before proceeding. Be firm in your position. The insurance adjuster may insist that it is for the greater good of accuracy or they may attempt to confuse you stating that they are following legal procedure. Do not give in to these persuasion tactics.
- Talk to your lawyer: Touch base with your attorney before and after every time you talk to an insurance adjuster. It is imperative that you keep your lawyer up to date with all the information on your case so they can advise you on the best course of action as the case unfolds.
Never Take a Settlement Offer Without Consulting with Your Lawyer
Your lawyer will let you know when an adequate settlement has been reached. Do not take any offers before your attorney gives you permission to do so. The reason why is that you, as the victim, are entitled to one settlement offer only for your injuries. If you jump the gun and accept a settlement offer before your lawyer can analyze it, you may not receive enough to cover all the costs pertaining to your injuries.
In addition, once you have accepted a settlement, you can no longer pursue compensation regardless of the amount that was offered to you nor any outstanding costs pertaining to your injury. Constantly touching base with our Pomona personal injury attorneys will prevent the insurance companies from taking advantage of you.
We understand what a difficult time this can be for you and your family, so our Pomona personal injury lawyers aim to help you make the recovery process as easy as possible.
If You Have Been Injured, Call Us Now
If you have been injured in the city of Pomona, call us now for your free case review. We will make you feel right at home with our award-winning legal team who will take the stress and headache out of receiving compensation for your injuries. If you do not believe us, ask our former clients what they think of us!
We helped Jason recover from his car accident.
Call a Bisnar Chase Lawyer now at 323-238-4683 for your Free Case Evaluation. Our award-winning team is standing by ready to answer all your legal questions.
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
6701 Center Drive West, 14th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90045