Inglewood Personal Injury Lawyer
Inglewood, California is a city situated southwest of Los Angeles. Inglewood is predominately known for the stadium sized music venue known as Fabulous Forum as well as the NFL football stadium that is currently being built for the Los Angeles Rams and Chargers.
Inglewood has a lot to offer visitors and residents alike, but with these attractions and other factors that exists within Inglewood, the risk of personal injury occurring to you is high. Certain proactive measures can be taken to protect yourself and prevent these types of accidents from occurring, however, even the most cautious person can become a victim to personal injury at any given moment.
If you have been injured in an accident in Inglewood, you need a dedicated legal team who will represent you and protect your best interest. When you visit the Forum or anywhere else in Inglewood, you expect to feel safe and secure. If this security has been compromised and you have been injured on the property, our Los Angeles Premises Liability Lawyers may be able to help you. It does not matter how, when or why you got injured because if you have a case, Bisnar Chase Inglewood personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you get back on your feet.
Our law office helps injured victims in Inglewood when they need legal help the most. We give the reassurance of our 96% success rate to our clients as well our "No Win, No Fee" promise. Our goal is to help you recover, get you fully compensated and be your voice against the insurance companies.
When you choose Bisnar Chase to represent your case, you're choosing an experienced legal team in Southern California that has been representing victims in Los Angeles County and the South Bay for over 39 years. Call us now at 323-238-4683 to schedule your free case evaluation.
Personal Injury Accidents in Inglewood
Even the most cautious person can suffer from personal injury in Inglewood. When the negligence of a third party comes into play, many people affected can become victims and be left with pain, suffering and medical debt pertaining to recovery costs. The following are some of the many personal injuries you can sustain in Inglewood:
- Premises liability claims: The Forum brings in thousands of Southern Californians with each event. The Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park will do just that when construction is finished in 2019. Both institutions, as well as any other business that opens its doors to the public have the legal responsibility to the public to keep its premises safe for all. If you have been hurt on a business' property and their negligence contributed to your injury, you may qualify for compensation.
- Swimming pool accidents: Swimming pools are a great way to cool off from the Southern Californian sun but they can be extremely dangerous if safety measure have not been put into effect. If your loved one died or got injured in a swimming pool accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Traffic accidents: Inglewood is situated between the 405, the 105 and the 110 California freeways. It's no secret that the 405 is one of the busiest and most congested freeways in the state with traffic accidents occurring daily. If you have been affect by a car, bus, or truck accident, call us now as you may be entitled to compensation. If you are a pedestrian or bicyclist who has been injured in Inglewood, we urge you to call us well as you too may be qualified for compensation.
- Dog bite claims: All dog owner's in Santa Clarita are legally and financially responsible for their dogs according to California's strict liability statute. If you or someone you know has been injured in a dog bite accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Call us now for more information.
- Workplace accidents: Southern California is one of the busiest areas in the country. Companies may cut corners or indirectly create a hostile work environment to meet demand. If you have been injured on the job or are currently facing harassment, call us now. You have rights as a worker.
No matter how you got injured in Inglewood, if you have become a victim of personal injury, we can represent you and help you obtain compensation.
Bisnar Chase helped Chris and his family find justice when he was struck by a car, changing his life forever, only days before his honor roll graduation. His family discusses how our team of attorneys helped and were there for them through such a difficult time in their lives.
Preventable Injuries Caused by Negligent Security
Many visitors from around the country travel to Inglewood for sports and entertainment. Inglewood's attractions can serve for a fun night out on the town, however that can take an unfortunate turn if the property owner does not take necessary steps to ensure security.
Under the law, it is the legal responsibility for all property owner to take proactive safety measures to ensure the security of all people on the premises. A law-abiding property owner will have the following in effect for their property:
- Functioning security cameras and surveillance equipment
- Trained on-duty security guards that have passed criminal background checks
- Locks, fences, padlocks and gates to divide the premises respectively
- Protocol and measures in place that lay out guidelines for safety
- Adequate lighting in parking lots and designated areas
Premises liability law states property owners need to maintain a safe property and pro-actively take care of potential hazards before anyone can get hurt, including potential violent crime. If the property in question is located in a known high-crime area, like some areas of Inglewood, or presents an attractive target to criminals, the property owner must take proactive measures necessary to secure the safety of the premises. If the property owner is aware on any potential threats and does not take action, then anyone hurt on the premises is entitled to compensation due to the proper owner's negligence.
If you have been hurt due to negligent security, call our Inglewood personal injuries now so we can inform you of your rights and see if your case qualifies you for compensation.
The Importance of Medical Treatment After an Accident
No matter what type of personal injury you find yourself in, you always need to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Seeking medical attention is important for two reasons:
- Your health: Our team of Inglewood personal injury lawyers care about your well-being. Visiting a medical professional after an accident will help treat any existing injuries and minimize the chance of long term disability.
- You visit can serve as evidence: When you visit a medical professional, your injuries from your accident are documented. Your lawyer can later use this evidence to fight for your compensation in court.
Beating the Insurance Companies at Their Own Game
Recovering from a personal injury is a trial in itself. If things were not complicated enough in the recovery process, the insurance companies make recovering even harder. Many individuals would like to think the insurance companies would help their loyal customers in times of need. The truth of the matter is that the most of these company put profit margins on a higher priority of importance than those most in need of their help.
The following tips from our Inglewood personal injury attorneys will help you beat the insurance companies at their own game.
- Confidentiality is key: Never share any details about your case Online. You may be tempted to post about your recent accident but if you do, this information can potential be used against you. Anything you post Online is "fair game" for the insurance companies
- Prepare your statement: Insurance companies are well aware that you are not in the best mental state to issue a statement after an accident. If anything, they are counting on your lack of wellness when they call you. You are well in your rights to put them off until you have consulted with your lawyer and you are in a better mental state to issue a statement. You pay these types of companies on a monthly basis for their services. Make these company work for you and not the other way around.
- Refuse to be recorded: As a victim, you have the right to deny the insurance companies the privilege of recording your statement. If you allow them to record you, they will most likely use your statement against you when you fight for a better settlement offer. Make it clear before you issue your statement that you want to opt-out of being recording and ask for confirmation to make sure they recognize your request.
- Trust only your lawyer: Confide the details of your case only to your attorney and no one else. Keep your lawyer updated as your case unfolds.
Always Fight for a Better Settlement Offer
When you are injured, many insurance companies will offer you a low-ball settlement offer to end your case and avoid going to court. Although the offer may be very tempting in your time of need, we strongly urge you not to take this offer until you have talked it over with your Inglewood personal injury attorney.
Most likely your lawyer will look over the offer on the table and let you know it is not an adequate settlement to cover your injuries and then will proceed to negotiate with the insurance company.
What will happen if you take the offer that is on the table without consulting your lawyer is that you will no longer be able to pursue further compensation for your injuries. That means if you took an offer that did not fully cover your recovery costs and any additional costs pertaining to your injury, you are straight out of luck and your lawyer can do nothing for you.
Contingency Based Law Firm
We realize that this is a lot of information to take in when it feels like your world is falling apart. You may think to yourself that you cannot afford the services that our skilled team of Inglewood personal injury lawyers can present to you, but we are here to reassure you that anyone in need of our services can afford them with our "No Win, No Fee," promise.
This promise states that you do not have to worry about paying us until we win your case or deliver you a settlement offer that covers the cost of your recovery.
In the rare chance that we do lose your case, you do not have to pay us a cent. The odds are in your favor that we will win for you with our 96% success rate with our former clients, however you can still take comfort that if we do lose your case, you will not have to worry about making up the legal costs that we front at the beginning of your injury claim.
Can you name another Southern Californian law firm that promises this to their clients as well as a law firm that delivers the best service around? Take comfort in the face that when you choose Bisnar Chase, you are choosing one of the most experienced personal injury law firms in Southern California to represent your claim and to be your voice in court.
Inglewood Attorneys that You Can Trust
People in Inglewood, Los Angeles County and the South Bay choose Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys because we deliver passion, trust and results to all our clients.
We have helped thousands of our clients in the Los Angeles and South Bay areas over the past 35 years and we may be able to help you too. Don't believe us? See for yourself what our former clients have to say about us.
Call us now at 323-238-4683 for your free consultation. Our Inglewood personal injury lawyers are ready to fight for you.
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
6701 Center Drive West, 14th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90045