Long Beach Car Accident Attorneys
A car crash can have serious consequences for victims. From having to deal with costly damage to your motor vehicle, to facing severe and lasting injuries, an auto accident can have a major impact on your life. That is where the Long Beach car accident lawyers of Bisnar Chase come in.
Hiring the right car accident attorney will help you take back control after a crash in Long Beach. Our highly experienced injury lawyers have developed an impressive 96% success rate, collecting more than $500 million for our clients. Whether you have been rear-ended on Pacific Coast Highway or T-boned on Bellflower Blvd, we can help.
Contact Bisnar Chase now to arrange a free consultation with an expert Long Beach car accident attorney. Click the buttons below or call (323) 238-4683 now!
Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Long Beach, CA
Long Beach is one of the largest cities in Southern California, with a population of more than 460,000 people. It is also a tourist hotspot, with stunning waterfront areas and attractions. But a dense population can also mean busy roads and major car crash hazards.
There are several high-risk roads in Long Beach. Many commuters use the I-405 and I-710 freeways, which are both known to have high accident rates. When it comes to surface streets, Anaheim St has the highest rate of fatal car accidents in Long Beach, while the Signal Hill area also poses serious collision dangers.
Some of the other dangerous areas across the city include Artesia Blvd, Studebaker Road, Lakewood Blvd, and Carson St. Anyone using the intersections between Wardlow Rd and Long Beach Blvd, or 7th Street and Cherry Ave, could also face a major crash risk.
These are just some of the most dangerous roads in Long Beach where high-impact traffic crashes and fatal accidents have occurred. Whether you are a Long Beach resident who uses these roads regularly or an infrequent visitor, it is best to be cautious – especially at peak times. But if you or a loved one have suffered an injury, contact an experienced Long Beach car accident lawyer at Bisnar Chase for expert help.
Recent Fatal Car Accidents in Long Beach
Car accidents happen every day in Long Beach. Some result in injuries, while others have even more tragic consequences. These are some of the most recent fatal Long Beach crashes:
A woman was killed when a pickup truck crashed into the side of her SUV at a Long Beach intersection. The driver of the truck had tried to beat a red light, leading to the collision. Five people inside the pickup truck at the time also suffered injuries. The incident happened at Del Alamo Blvd and Orange Ave, in June 2019.
Four men – all aged in their early 20s – died after being involved in a high-speed crash on the I-710 freeway. The men were in a BMW on the northbound Long Beach freeway when the crash happened. Investigators believe they were traveling at high speeds before losing control of the car and crashing into a pole. The tragic crash occurred in May 2019.
Causes of Car Crashes in Long Beach
There are plenty of potential causes for car accidents in Long Beach. These are some of the most frequent crash causes across California:
- Distracted driving, such as using a cell phone or eating
- Driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol
- Reckless driving
- Adverse weather conditions, such as heavy rain
- Running red lights
- Making illegal turns and ignoring other road laws
- Auto defects – mechanical problems with the car
- Potholes and other road maintenance issues
If you have been involved in a crash which was caused at least in part by the negligent actions of another person, you should contact a car collision attorney as soon as possible. Our Long Beach personal injury attorneys can provide the help and support you need.
Long Beach Car Crash Liability: Who is Responsible?
When it comes to car accident injury claims, a victim must identify the negligent actions which caused the crash in order to prove liability and take effective legal action. In some car accident cases, this is difficult.
Whether you have been the victim of a straightforward rear-end collision, or have suffered an injury in a multi-car crash involving multiple instances of negligence, it is best to involve a specialist Long Beach car accident lawyer.
Our attorneys are experts when it comes to examining evidence, determining fault, and helping our clients build the strongest case possible. It is our goal to make sure you get the compensation and justice you deserve after a crash.
California Car Accident Statistics
- Studies show that drivers in Long Beach are nearly 16% more likely to be involved in a car accident compared against the national average
- In 2016 and 2017 there were a combined 61 fatal car crashes on Long Beach roads, resulting in 63 deaths
- California road fatalities are on the rise, with 3,651 vehicle deaths in 2018
- An average of 6 million car accidents occur every year across the U.S.
- More than 3 million people suffer car accident injuries every year nationwide
Car Accident Injuries and Compensation
No two car crashes are exactly the same, and victims can suffer a huge range of different injuries based on the circumstances of an accident. Common injuries include:
- Cuts, abrasions, and bruising
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
Some of these injuries can have drastic impacts on a person’s life. In severe cases, they may result in permanent and life-altering disabilities, or even wrongful death. A car accident injury lawyer in Long Beach will fight to make sure victims are properly compensated, whether they were involved in a minor collision or a major smash.
The amount of compensation a victim could receive in an auto collision lawsuit will depend on a variety of factors, including the injuries involved. Factors contributing to a Long Beach accident lawsuit payout could include:
- The severity of the injuries
- Cost of vehicle damage
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Loss of ability to work
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Long-term harm to quality of life
Brian Chase, Senior Partner:
“Each case is different. What I can guarantee you is: with the resources of Bisnar Chase, with the verdicts we have obtained across the country, and with the Trial Lawyer of the Year awards that I, and others at my firm have won, we will maximize the value of your case.”
What to Do if You Are Injured in a Long Beach Car Accident
If you are hurt in a Long Beach traffic collision, there are several steps you should take to ensure your own safety, preserve evidence, and collect the information you need to take swift legal action.
- Remain at the scene. It is important to stay at the scene of the accident and contact the police.
- Gather information. Get as much information as you can, including the contact, license and insurance details of any other drivers involved.
- Get medical attention. Seek treatment as soon as possible. If you have suffered serious injuries, make sure you get emergency treatment. Otherwise, visit a doctor.
- Record the scene. Take pictures of the crash scene, as well as any visible vehicle damage and injuries. You should also write down everything you remember about the accident.
- Speak to witnesses. Take statements and contact details from any witnesses who saw the accident occur.
- Contact Bisnar Chase. Speak to a car crash lawyer in Long Beach for expert advice on how to proceed with your injury claim.
Hiring a Long Beach Car Accident Attorney v Dealing with the Insurance Company
Why should you hire a Long Beach auto accident lawyer instead of simply making an insurance claim? There are several reasons to make this choice.
The main reason is that an insurance agent is working for their company, not for you. This even applies to your own insurance firm. In most cases, the agent assigned to your case will lowball you when it comes to a compensatory settlement figure. They will usually try to settle a case quickly and for the least amount possible, even if an accident might be worth more.
This is where a Long Beach car accident lawyer differs from an insurance agent. The attorney is working for you, and only has your best interests in mind. They will hold the at-fault parties accountable and fight for the maximum possible amount of compensation.
Beyond this, a firm such as Bisnar Chase will offer the compassion, support, and honest expertise that victims really need after being involved in an auto collision.
Finding the Best Long Beach Car Accident Lawyer Near Me
When you are involved in an accident and decide to take legal action, you will be looking for the best Long Beach car crash lawyer for your case. There are plenty of options out there. But not all personal injury attorneys are of equal standing.
It pays to do your research, and choose an accident lawyer who is the best fit for you. Here are just some of the factors to look for:
- A longstanding law firm with an excellent reputation
- A firm which has a history of success with car accident cases
- Lawyers with vast experience of working on personal injury cases in and around the 90805 Long Beach area
- Trial lawyers who will take your case to court when required
- A ‘No Win, No Fee’ guarantee
- A law firm which is trustworthy and easy to communicate with
At Bisnar Chase, we take great pride in fulfilling these criteria. We offer superior representation with a personal touch, and have a track record of winning maximum compensation for our clients.
What Bisnar Chase Can Do for You
Bisnar Chase is a premier personal injury law firm with an outstanding track record. Every member of staff at our firm is dedicated to serving the Long Beach area, representing clients all across Los Angeles County.
We have a 96% success rate, and have collected more than $500 million over our four decades in business. With our ‘No Win, No Fee’ guarantee, we believe in ensuring that everyone gets the help they need.
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
6701 Center Drive West, 14th Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90045