Santa Monica Personal Injury Lawyers
The Santa Monica Personal Injury Lawyers of Bisnar Chase understand that experiencing a traumatic event and physical injury can be exhausting, mentally draining and financially difficult. That is why the injury attorneys and legal staff at our law firm are so dedicated and passionate about helping victims find justice and compensation, so they can get their lives back.
We want to be there for you and help out in every way possible, by providing superior client representation in a compassionate and professional manner while making our world a safer place.
If you have experienced a personal injury and need help in understanding what to do next, our Santa Monica Personal Injury Attorneys offer a Free consultation at 323-238-4683.
What Is The First Thing To Do After a Personal Injury?
Everyone gets hurt at some point in their lives, and it's just a matter of how so, who's at fault and where, when and why did it happen? Many of our clients are involved in negligent situations, where someone else is at fault for the resulting injury of our injured client.
If you are or become injured as a result of negligent or wrongful circumstances, the first thing you need to do is seek medical attention immediately. Of course, it is always safe to follow proper safety and health protocol to ensure your injuries do not become worse or infected and that you do not have a life threatening injury. Proper medical attention will also strengthen your personal injury case.
Documenting Personal Injuries
A huge advantage of seeking medical attention is the fact you get the opportunity to legally document your injuries in affiliation with the accident or circumstances that caused them. Down the line, it can make or break your case, whether you can prove that your injuries were the result of negligent doing, wrong doing or a dangerous situation caused by careless acts.
Even if you think your case is a "slam-dunk," it is always safe to have a first line of defense, and that first line of defense is having legal documentation of your injuries resulting from the situation.
Defense law firms, businesses and large corporations know how to tear apart cases that should win "hands-down," especially in the case where an injured victim is only stating that their injuries are the result of the accident or situation caused by the defendant. Documentation of everything involved in the accident is key to having a solid case and better odds of winning. This includes pictures, notations, witness statements, emails and any other information pertaining to the accident or injury claim.
You Don't Pay - Contingency Based Law Firm
Many injured victims in this situation are worried that if they do not proceed with legal action, that they could miss out on compensation, but at the same time are concerned about paying high fees and lots of money for attorney and lawyer representation, especially from a California based law firm.
One of the perks of hiring Bisnar Chase as your legal representative is the fact that we are a contingency based law firm. If we don't win, you don't pay.
Many attorney and lawyer firms will charge fees and hidden costs regardless if they win or not that you are responsible to pay for. At Bisnar Chase, what you see is what you get - you should be able to communicate with your attorney without struggle or complications.
When your lawyer is too busy to talk to you, it is not the right firm for your case. At Bisnar Chase, every one of our clients are 1st priority - when you have a question, comment and or concern, we are there for you to make your life, anxiety and problems better.
Our attorneys, mediators, negotiators, paralegals and legal staff are here for you. Our passion is to help people in need and protect the rights on injury victims in California.
There is a quick and interesting read about contingency fees in personal injury litigation, fortunately, this brief writeup about contingency fees is more than enough information to help you better understand its importance. Click the following link to read, "An Economic Analysis of the Contingent Fee in Personal-Injury Litigation," by Murray L. Schwartz and Daniel J.B. Mitchell.
Top 5 Most Common Personal Injuries in Santa Monica
Santa Monica is a very popular and famous destinations for all types of people, ranging from everyday tourists, to celebrities, beach goers and locals traveling to and from work and the store. All of this traffic and congestion, foot traffic, flow of bodies and heavy cars can inevitably prove hazardous at some point or another.
- Serious Workplace Accidents: Many times employees and workers get into a flow, or momentum at work, with common and daily ritual tasks, which can be dangerous due to overlooking the hazards that are involved. A worker who performs tasks near ledges or platforms high above the ground may feel confident in what he or she does every day, so they decide to not wear the fall safety harness. All it takes is a loose shoe lace, snagging your shoe or clothing on a corner and a very serious and catastrophic injury can result in the blink of an eye.
- Slips and Falls: A slippery surface, uneven foundation or unsafe and hazardous areas are examples of prime slip and fall environments. You never know when you are going to slip or fall and have to catch yourself.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Whether it's sunset, dawn or the lighting is inadequate, unsafe conditions are not the only culprit when it comes to pedestrians being run over and hit by vehicles. Unsafe, distracted, reckless or intoxicated driving can result in catastrophic injuries, permanent disabilities and pedestrian fatalities.
- Defective Products: When we buy products for ourselves, friends, families and loved ones, you, many times, almost subconsciously, trust that the company who is manufacturing and selling them have already considered all safety and health risks, made sure they were safe and ready for sale.
- Car Accidents: Car accidents happen all day, every day. They can range from minor fender-benders, to serious multi-car collisions and pile-ups. Vehicles are heavy machines that can cause major destruction and serious injuries and fatalities. Don't get too comfortable driving, and always stay alert, watch other drivers, and drive responsibly. Santa Monica is an extremely populated area with heavy traffic and thousands of pedestrians. Car accidents in Santa Monica are a regular occurrence.
- Dog Bites: Santa Monica is overflowing with dogs. Beach cities are particularly prone to massive foot traffic including dog owners enjoying the sandy coast. Even if a dog has never shown signs of aggression in the past, a dog can suddenly become aggressive with no warning. Dog bites can cause severe lacerations, amputations and dismemberment. Dog bite injuries can also result in severe infection and can carry diseases like rabies, giardia and other bacterial-based diseases. Make sure to seek medical attention immediately following a dog bite, even if it is minor to ensure no diseases were contracted during the dog or animal attack.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycles are dangerous on a number of levels, one being the fact that there is nothing protecting you from the exterior, such as a car door, roof, seatbelts and airbags, also motorcyclists are more difficult to see than vehicles. Often road rage can be a factor which can result in wrong-doing and negligent driving. Beach cities in particular have more motorcycle accidents than other areas simply based on the number of people driving and walking. Car door injuries are very common in Santa Monica and motorcyclists should pay special attention when driving past park cars and look out for opening car doors into oncoming traffic.
To learn more about common personal injury accidents, injuries and how to go about seeking medical attention, treatment and possible symptoms of ongoing issues, visit Medic8/HealthGuide.
Contact a Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free ConsultationIf you have experienced personal injuries and are looking for the best legal representation, contact the Santa Monica Personal Injury Attorneys of Bisnar Chase in Los Angeles, for your Free consultation at 323-238-4683.
Confidence in Your Attorney & Law Firm
Experiencing a personal injury or traumatic event can be a very difficult time for you, your friends, family and loved ones. In this time, for some, of darkness, sadness, disbelief and often the continual happenings of unfortunate events, you need someone you can trust and talk to.
There are many law firms that are established & credible with high reputations, but only look at an individual as a number, from a monetary standpoint.
Bisnar Chase takes a different approach. We want to help those who are in need. Understanding that reaching out for help is one of the hardest things we can do as human beings, especially in this time of confusion, the legal and justice system can be very intimidating and many people feel that hiring a lawyer is just too expensive.
Our goals are to win your case for maximum compensation and help get your life back, all while holding those accountable for their wrong doing and or negligence and making the world a safer place.
To learn more about Personal Injury Claims, visit the AmericanBarAssociation/personal-injury-claims.
Why You Want Legal Representation
Victims in accidents, premise liability situations and other types of personal injury cases often think they will be able to efficiently represent themselves throughout the legal process and sufficiently negotiate with insurance adjusters. It is not impossible to do so, but the staff at Bisnar Chase want to make sure that you receive maximum compensation in your case.
Not only is legal terminology incredibly difficult to read and understand, but our attorneys have dedicated their lives to learning and studying how to win a case, making nobody else a better, more efficient and beneficial candidate to legally represent you and your case.
The paralegals, negotiators, attorneys and other legal staff here at Bisnar Chase know many techniques, strategies and skills to ensure that your case's winnings are maximized in the least amount of time, with the least amount of stress and with no unnecessary effort on your part that other unskilled law firms may have you do.
Making sure the law firm that is representing you doesn't take advantage of you, emotionally, financially or in any other way is important, especially while establishing your faith and trust in them simultaneously. When you are a client of Bisnar Chase, you are now family, treated as one of our own. You are our priority, never let sit or even put on the back burner, always answering all of your questions, comments and concerns.
But Can I Afford a Lawyer?
Many people feel that lawyers and attorneys are just too expensive, and not worth the cost. To be honest, there are many law firms who legally represent people and end up charging them with lots of hidden fees and other costs, not making it worth everything they have gone through.
Although it is reality, we truly dislike seeing others being taken advantage of. At Bisnar Chase, our legal team lays it all out on the table during your Free consultation. Our staff is consistently praised on our thoroughness, clearness and ability to explain confusing legal processes in simple terms, easy for our clients to understand.
Once your case is signed, there is no such thing as too many questions. We are here for you, to trust, put your faith in, and believe that you have made the best choice choosing Bisnar Chase to represent you and your injury case.
Bisnar Chase is a top law firm representing car accidents and personal injuries. We fight for injury victims who cannot negotiate with insurance companies and guilty parties themselves. If you've been in a Santa Monica accident, call us to get help today!
Los Angeles Office
Most Dangerous Intersection in Santa Monica**
Last 5 Years:
- 103 Accidents
- 58 Injuries
- 0 Deaths
City of Santa Monica
- Population: 92472
- Avg Annual Auto Injuries per 1,000: 11
- Santa Monica Crime Index* 273.5
Nearby Cities Crime Indices*:
- Culver City: 286
- Beverly Hills: 188
- Los Angeles: 251.3
- West Hollywood: 326
More Unsafe Intersections in Santa Monica**
- Accidents: 81
- Injuries: 56
- Deaths: 0
- Accidents: 67
- Injuries: 48
- Deaths: 0
- Accidents: 60
- Injuries: 42
- Deaths: 0