Bisnar Chase Legal Scholarship 2016
Bisnar Chase is giving away a $1000 scholarship to the student who can write the best essay in telling us why you want to pursue a career in law.
The winner will be chosen based on the clarity of writing style and the discussion of comprehensive and innovative answers to how the law community can make the world a better place.
A winner will be chosen on September 1st, 2016.
This money may be used for Tuition, Housing, Food, or School Supplies.
- Participant must be enrolled or plan to be enrolled in a local college, university, or trade school as of Fall, 2015. We will give precedence to students who are enrolled in law school or who plan on pursuing a career in law (Lawyer, Court Clerk, Paralegal, Court Reporter, Police Officer, etc.).
- Essay must be between 750-1250 words.
- Essay must either be submitted to Marketing[at]bestattorney.com or posted on a blog with a link to www.bestattorney.com/bisnar-chase-scholarships.html. The link to the blog post must be sent to Marketing[at]bestattorney.com. Please provide your name, phone number, and school that you are attending.
- Essay submissions are due on or before September 1st, 2016.
- Winner will be contacted by email only.
- Bisnar Chase will give a scholarship to 1 winner.
- Bisnar Chase may request proof of enrollment upon announcing the winner
- By submitting the scholarship application, you are giving Bisnar Chase permission to use your name, school, and essay in any marketing publications by Bisnar Chase.
- Your submission also grants Bisnar Chase the copyright ownership of your essay, and your essay becomes the property of Bisnar Chase.
- Original work only will be accepted - we will check entries against copyscape.