Fullerton Wrongful Death Attorneys
If you have lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence, speaking with one of our Fullerton Wrongful Death Lawyers is in your best interest. Our attorneys have represented over 10,000 injury victims while sustaining a 96% success rate. Our team of aggressive litigators have taken Fortune 500 companies to court and achieved record-breaking verdicts for those we represent.
At Bisnar Chase, you can trust that our team will get you the best possible outcome for your case.
Bisnar Chase wrongful death clients receive a personal, first-class treatment from a staff who is dedicated to obtaining justice. Our team of nationally recognized attorneys have assisted victims with cases similar to yours, and we will use what we have learned to give you the best possible experience.
Bisnar Chase partners, John Bisnar and Brian Chase, have instilled a passion for helping injury victims in every staff member, which has helped us become one of the best wrongful death law firms in the nation.
Call 949-203-3814 and receive a free consultation.
Filing a California Wrongful Death Claim
Surviving family members such as spouses, children, siblings or parents of the deceased may file a wrongful death claim. What needs to be proven if you are filing a wrongful death claim though, is that the deceased had lost their life due to the negligent party and that the negligent party had a responsibility to the deceased as well.
Our attorneys will make sure that your family member's death is fully investigated and that no clue or fact will be left undiscovered. We will make sure that any entity who may be held responsible for the accident is, and that every avenue of compensation will be fully explored. If your family member died because of a hazardous street or defective product, we will do our best to hold those who are responsible accountable, and deter them from making future defective devices.
Plaintiff Compensation for Wrongful Death Cases
The compensation that is awarded to the surviving members of the deceased is based on what financial losses had come after the death of a family member.
The damages are usually an estimated amount of the financial losses and are based on a number of factors including:
- Age of the departed
- State of health of the deceased
- Funeral costs
- Medical expenses
- Future earnings that the deceased would accumulated while being employed
5 Different Types of Wrongful Death Cases
For a family to experience a wrongful death is devastating. When a person dies at the hands of someone else's negligence this can be grounds for a wrongful death. There are various reasons of why people lose their lives due to someone else's carelessness. Below are the most common kinds of wrongful death cases.
5 different types of wrongful death cases:
- Car crash: It has been reported, that in one year over 3,126 people had lost their lives in a car accident. Many of those crashes occur due to a driver being careless. The leading cause of accidents is distracted driving such as eating food or texting. .
- Work accidents: Many wrongful deaths take place at work because of tripping over equipment or not the proper handling of equipment. These incidents mostly occur at factories or construction sites. The surviving members of the employee can file either a workers compensation claim or can also file a suit against the negligent party.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice is defined as when a patient is harmed or killed due to a medical professional such as a doctor not performing to the best of her/his abilities. A doctor/client relationship needs to be established and proved in order to pursue a medical malpractice suit. It needs to proven that the doctor had been treating the patient for a period of time.
- Defective products: Liability falls on the manufacturer if a person is deceased because of a defective product. Some examples include food poisoning, products with the intent to protect children such as car seats or defective car parts.
- Semi-truck crashes: Big-rig crashes may seem like they should be placed in the same category as auto accidents but due to their size they can cause a different, substantial amount of damage. There are also causes that are unique to semi-truck accidents such as over-sized loads or mechanical problems.
Wrongful Death Attorneys with National Experience
John Bisnar, managing partner of Bisnar Chase, created Bisnar and Associates in 1978 because he had a horrible experience with his attorney; he had suffered serious injuries in an auto accident and his lawyers made several mistakes throughout his case. Mr. Bisnar felt that victims of wrongful deaths and personal injuries deserved better representation and devoted his life to making it happen. He now speaks nationally at seminars to help teach other law firms how to best manage their employees and client experience.
Brian Chase, senior partner, has experienced an unrivaled career representing victims of serious injury and wrongful death. Brian has received countless awards for his courtroom contributions, including Trial Lawyer of the Year. In the last year alone, Brian has obtained a record breaking 24.7 million dollar verdict for a victim of catastrophic injuries.
Wrongful Death Lawyers for all Personal Injuries
The death of a loved one can arise from any type of personal injury accident, but not all wrongful death attorneys in Orange County have the experience to handle certain complex cases.
For instance, wrongful deaths that arise as a result of a defective auto part could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in experts and analysis, costs that would later be deducted from your settlement or verdict. Fortunately, our law firm has tried several auto defect cases and has already spent the time and money to investigate many of the vehicles that are deemed defective.
The following are categories of wrongful death in which we have experienced great success:
- Defective Products
- Truck Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
Wrongful Death Lawyers in Fullerton
If you are looking for the best legal representation in Orange County, call one of our wrongful death lawyers in Fullerton to take advantage of our free consultation. We provide a No Win No Fee guarantee which means that if your case is not won, you will not have to pay us for our services. Call today to get the information you need to start your case off right.
Call 949-203-3814 NOW to get FREE LEGAL ADVICE
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
1301 Dove St. #120
Newport Beach, CA 92660