Bodily Injury Lawyers
The California Bodily Injury Lawyers of Bisnar Chase offer highly skilled, aggressive and dedicated legal representation, by attorneys who have an established 99% success rate.
Bodily injuries range from mild to severe. Either of which should never be taken lightly or downplayed. We would like to run through some information, facts and tips that can help you and your case, which can ultimately make or break your case, because you could be entitled to compensation.
If you have experienced a bodily injury and need a California Personal Injury Lawyer, call 800-561-4887 for your Free consultation and case evaluation. Our skilled attorneys have won over $650 Million for our clients and will win you maximum compensation, or you do not pay anything.
This page will cover the following:
What Does Bodily Injury Mean?
Bodily injuries can have many different variations, but for the most part is any form of personal injury to one's body. At first you may think the term "bodily" is associated with fluids or liquids of some kind, when in fact the term bodily actually refers to, of or concerning the body.
When the two terms are combined, the term bodily injury is used to describe a specific type of personal injury.
Top 7 Most Common Types of California Bodily Injury Claims
Injuries happen every single day, when we least expect them to. Identifying why these circumstances arise and who is to be blamed is the next important step. Bisnar Chase wants to help you do so.
There are many different ways a person or group of people can become injured, fortunately Bisnar Chase have the resources to help you in this great time of difficulty.
Here is a list of the Top 7 Most Common Types of California Bodily Injury Claims:
- Sprains, pulls and tears: From car and motorcycle accidents to slips and falls, sprained ankles, torn ligaments and pulled muscles are common types of bodily injuries. From teenage soccer players to elderly staircase accidents, nobody is safe from a mild to severe personal injury.
- Broken bones: Bicycle accidents and premise liabilities can often result in bone fractures due to being unprotected from hazardous objects and surroundings.
- Lacerations or deep cuts: Working in the yard with sharp and dangerous tools can prove hazardous if precautions are not taken. Taking a fall on a skateboard or slipping on the bathroom floor and hitting the corner of the counter top can result in some nasty injuries and a trip to the emergency room for stitches.
- Burns or skin irritation: Chemicals, stoves, lighters, water-heaters, acid, mufflers, fireworks, light bulbs, house-hold cleaners, hot plates and surfaces; their truly is a never ending list of objects and substances that can result in first, second and even third degree burns.
- Traumatic brain and head injuries: Most common are concussions. Seen when the impact or blow to a persons head shakes their brain so violently, that it actually bounces off the skull, causing bruising, swelling and deadly symptoms. Strokes, hemorrhaging and other serious bodily injuries can be life-threatening if not properly attended to in a timely manner.
- Disfigurement: Humans are not made of steel, therefor disfigurements, bends and many different variations of disfigurement are possible, especially around heavy machinery, high speeds and uncommon motions and activities.
- Amputations: Again, especially around sharp items, power tools, machinery and heavy objects, the loss of limbs, fingers/amputations and partial amputations can happen in the blink of an eye.
Seeking Medical Attention Immediately
In minor car accidents or fender benders, slip and falls, or any type of situation that causes personal injury, bodily injuries or any pain at all, victims should always seek medical attention if they think there is some legitimate possibility of having a known or unknown injury.
Sometimes a person may not even know they have a serious injury and can suffer much more severe symptoms later on, and in some conditions those "minor injuries" can be deadly.
Serious injuries that could be present within a victim but not visually apparent consist of:
- Head injuries
- Brain trauma
- Internal bleeding
- Bruised organs
- Broken bones
- Torn ligaments
- Damaged cartilage
- Pulled muscles
- Lacerations inside the body
- Blood clots
- Memory Loss
Seeking professional medical attention immediately following an accident can significantly increase your chances of healing quickly and properly, and in serious cases, survival.
Documenting Your Injuries ASAP
Cutting straight to the point;documenting or not documenting your injuries in affiliation to the accident, can make or break your case. Often, as stated above in the Seeking Medical Attention section, many people do not seek medical attention because they feel they are fine and don't need to be seen by a healthcare professional
While getting your health checked and making sure you are in safe condition is always a good thing to do for yourself personally, it is also a great way of documenting your injuries and affiliating them to the accident you have just experienced.
As you go through the litigation, settlement and claims process, evidence of your injuries, medical treatment you received, medical costs, prescriptions and so on, will be increasingly important, and can even affect the outcome of your case.
Other Ways to Document Your Injuries and Your Accident
Being proactive and gathering as much information as possible will only benefit you in your cases verdict. Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when collecting data for your case:
- Evidence: This can consist of literally anything that had anything to do with the cause, result or other, of the accident. Defective products, burnt items, shrapnel, items that could contain fingerprints, etc. Any evidence could benefit the outcome of your case.
- Content: Photos, video, time-stamped audio recording (such as on an iPhone or Android) can help your case immensely. Photos and video footage documenting where the accident took place, where it happened, how it happened, the cars, obstruction, premise liability or people involved and so forth. If you or anyone else has footage of the accident actually happening, although could go viral on YouTube, save it for your case.
Witnesses: Having people who witnessed the accident or
incident is extremely helpful. Not only does it hold more weight on your
side of the case, but it provides a backing to the truth and makes your
story more believable. It's important to collect contact information of
all witnesses present at the time of the accident or incident,
- Phone number
- Email address
- Their account of what happened :who, what, where, why and how
- Any evidence they may have
- Stay in contact with these people
- Police Report: If police, Emergency Medical Response (EMS) or law enforcement arrived to the scene of the situation, there is a documented report of what happened and all information pertaining to the accident. Having this information can also be very helpful to your case.
- Detailed Information: Record what happened, where and when it happened, the reason for it happened, injuries resulted, people involved, etc for your own record. Matching this information with police reports, medical documentation, eye-witness testimonies and any evidence collected is a perfect recipe for a winning case.
Learn more about documenting your personal injury claims.
Personal Injury and Bodily Injury
There are a number of ways you can describe an injury to one's body. What is the difference between a personal injury and a bodily injury? There are generally speaking of the same thing, but in slightly different specifications.
A bodily injury means physical damage to a persons body, not depending on how permanent or temporary. These injuries can consist of abrasions, disfigurements, cuts, pain, illness and basically any impairment of any organs, mental faculty or other parts of the body.
Personal injury is simply classified as a physical injury to a person's body, different from damage to property, reputation or other. If you have experienced a personal or bodily injury in result of an accident, dangerous situation or incident involving hazardous conditions, negligence or wrong doing, call our skilled California Bodily Injury Attorneys for your Free consultation and case evaluation.
You Don't Pay If We Don't Win
Hearing the terms lawyers and attorneys may intimidate people into associating them with expensive services that are not totally necessary. At Bisnar Chase, we guarantee that you will get the maximum compensation possible and best outcome for your case, or you don't pay anything.
This is just our way of showing potential and current clients that we truly care and are here to help you in this time of need.
Many law firms that are well-known and have strong reputations offer cases on a contingency-fee basis, but really have hidden fees and costs that you will have to pay whether they win or lose your case.
We are straight forward with you, do not sugar coat anything and give you the facts, nothing hidden.
The Process of a Bodily Injury Claim
The legal world and litigation can sound intimidating and expensive, but it doesn't have to be. With Bisnar Chase, we offer superior customer service, placing your needs first at all times. First, give us a call for your Free consultation and case evaluation, where a intake paralegal will speak with you and discuss your situation you have experienced, including accident or situation details, injuries, medical attention received, and so forth.
Once the needed information has been received, the intake paralegal will discuss it with an attorney immediately to see if you have a case. Once your case is signed and you are a client of Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Law Firm, you have full access to questions and answers about your case, it's process, status updates and many more benefits that will help put your mind at ease throughout this difficult time in your life.
Our skilled legal team will gather more information, strategize, negotiate and perform top-rated legal representation to ensure we win you maximum compensation.
You can also learn more about the steps to settling cases.
Why Hire Bisnar Chase?
Our skilled team of experienced California Bodily Injury Lawyers have been representing and winning cases for injured victims for over 40 years, and wake up every morning ready to take on the world.
With many satisfied clients who were once injured and stuck in a dead-end, the professional legal professionals of Bisnar Chase turned their lives around, and continue doing so every single day.
Our law firm has won over $650 Million and has established an impressive 99% success rate. If you need help figuring out what you should do in whatever situation you are currently in, call for your free consultation and free case evaluation.
Even if we can't help you, we know who can. We can connect you with the best law firms or professionals that can offer you your best chance of success, because Bisnar Chase is here to help.
To reach an experienced California Bodily Injury Lawyer and receive your Free consultation and case evaluation, call us toll free at 800-561-4887.