Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys has teamed up with the American Lawyer Academy to bring users a free android app that helps victims after a car accident. The android app, Car Accident SideKick has a number of great features such as
• Step-by-step Accident Checklist to cover all the immediate details
• One-Touch Police Dispatch and emergency center locator
• Real-Time Accident Report forms with photo and audio recording capabilities
• Quick Find “Best Attorney” Locator, enabled with GPS
• Quick File Insurance Claims offering exclusive one-touch claims filing
• Right Now Tow and Taxi one touch contact with towing and taxi services
• Flashlight Function -a ready to use, built in flashlight function
This complimentary application is currently offered at no cost to users and can be downloaded at the android app store by search for “Car Accident SideKick.”
Car Accident Statistics
With the number of dangerous car accidents that occur in the United States it only makes sense for us to be prepared for the worst. Only a few years ago in 2009 there were about 31,000 fatal vehicle accidents in the U.S according to the NHTSA. The number of serious car accidents that happens every year is something that should not be ignored. If you find yourself in an accident you will need help. By simply downloading this app you have access to emergency assistance, attorneys, tow trucks and taxi services and much more.
All Registrations of the Car Accident SideKick Are Entered To Win
By downloading the Android car accident app and creating a free account you are automatically entered to win. The lucky winning can choose between an iPad2, $600 Nordstrom Gift Card, a Playstation 3 Bundle with Move or an Xbox 360 Bundle with Kinect. This offer is only valid until March 31, 2012 which gives users a limited time to sign up.