Anaheim Personal Injury Attorneys
Bisnar Chase's Anaheim Personal Injury Attorneys want to be the ones that you call if you find yourself as one of the millions of people that fall victim to a personal injury accident. Filing an injury claim can seem intimidating and stressful.
The Anaheim personal injury lawyers of Bisnar Chase want to be there to relieve some of the stress you may be dealing with.
The legal representatives of Bisnar Chase have over 40 years of experience and have recovered over $300 million dollars worth in settlements, verdicts and judgments. We will fight for the compensation you deserve from beginning to end.
We have helped change the lives of clients throughout Orange County and have the resources, experience and dedication to help you too.
If you or some you love have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, car crash or looking to gain compensation for a wrongful death contact the dedicated Bisnar Chase injury lawyers. When you call 949-203-3814 you will receive a free consultation.
Let the law offices of Bisnar Chase help you get your life back. Call now.
What Is a Personal Injury Attorney?
A personal injury attorney legally represents an accident victim in order to win compensation for damages that have been physically or emotionally inflicted by an outside party due to negligence.
Personal injury cases can be handled as a "formal" suit or can be settled outside of court.
Official legal dispute: A formal legal dispute involves a plaintiff (private person) who is filing a suit against an individual or organization. The plaintiff will have to prove that the third party's carelessness led to severe injuries and costly damages.
Settlement outside of court: A settlement that is informal usually involves the plaintiff, the third party, insurers and the attorneys. Parties try to reach a middle ground and often negotiate a settlement that satisfies the plaintiff and the attorneys.
7 Types of Personal Injury Cases
There are various types of personal injury cases that can involve dog bites, hoverboards and e-cigarettes. The Anaheim Personal Injury Attorneys of Bisnar Chase are here to provide top-notch legal advice for kind of injury case.
Below are several types of personal injury cases that the law firm of Bisnar Chase has tackled.
7 types of personal injury cases:
1. Auto defects: Car defects are not only inconvenient but they can also lead to severe injuries and even cause a fatal accident. It has been reported that Takata airbags have had the largest vehicle recall in history. NHSTA reported that over 37 million cars were recalled due to defective airbags.
2. Product liability: Products that are not manufactured correctly and cause serious physical or psychological injuries are elements for product liability claim. Product liability is dependent on three factors which include strict liability, carelessness and breach of warranty.
3. Brain injuries: A traumatic head injury can be described as a blow to the head that causes minor or major brain damage. Severe brain injuries can cause a person to lose their motor skills and also severely affect their emotional state. Different types of traumatic brain injuries include concussions, open head wound and second impact syndrome.
4. Serious dog bite cases: About 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs each year. Unfortunately, a large portion of that amount is children. Experts strongly suggest that you seek medical attention immediately if your child has been bitten or mauled by a dog. If a dog is infected with rabies, puncture wounds that are inflicted on the child can turn deadly.
5. Premise liability: If an injury was caused due to a property owners negligence such as a slip and fall, this is grounds for a premise liability case. It is the responsibility of a property owner to make sure that floors, stairs and overall building structure are safe to walk on.
6. Motor vehicle accidents: In one year, over 54 million people experienced serious injuries due to auto accidents. If you are a victim of a car accident and are looking to gain compensation for damages, the Bisnar Chase best lawyers in Anaheim can help you.
7. Commercial truck accidents: One fatality takes place in over 98% of big-rig truck collisions. Some causes of crashes that involve semi-trucks are changing lanes suddenly, driving close to big-rigs and speeding.
When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
The Department of Motor Vehicles states that although a person can file a claim by themselves, it is strongly advised to seek out lawyers near you for your case in order to fight big insurance companies and further protect your rights.
Proof of Suffering from Personal Injuries
Whether it be or email, every single piece of information that is between you and a specialist is vital for your accident attorney.
Documentation that should be kept includes notes and emails about your catastrophic injury from your doctor. Receipts for specialized equipment (crutches, wheelchair), food for a particular diet or prescriptions will aid in reimbursement. It is also suggested that travel expenses for doctor visits be recorded as well.
Snapshot images of the incident can prove to be essential to cases especially if you want to provide substantial evidence to your injury lawyer. Photos that should be taken are not only of the damage done to the vehicle, but also highway wreckage and obvious personal injuries at the site of the accident.
Whether it be a slip & fall, dog bite or a car accident, eyewitness reports can prove to be advantageous for your case. It is important to provide your personal injury lawyer with the names of the witnesses and their contact information.
Keeping a daily record of the progression of your injuries is key. Every type of symptom must be thoroughly described such as when the pain occurs, the amount of pain that is felt and also if the pain keeps you from performing day-to-day tasks.
Personal Injury Cases in Anaheim
Anaheim, CA attracts people from all over the world for one reason: Disneyland. The happiest place on earth is not so happy at times though. The Orange Register has reported that the famous Anaheim attraction has had 140 legal claims brought before the court. The culprit? It's none other than the ground itself. One-third of the legal disputes belonged to cases that involved slips and falls.
A "slip and fall" injury is otherwise known as a "trip and fall" injury, is categorized as a personal injury claim on the basis of falling or slipping and injuring oneself on the property of another.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claims that over 800,000 individuals are hospitalized per year for fall injuries which have led to concussions or hip fractures. What's even more shocking is that $31 billion dollars annually are accumulated from direct medical cost because of slip and fall injuries.
Bisnar Chase personal injury attorneys have served Orange County for close to four decades. We have an astounding record of performance in aiding individuals in serious personal injuries. We have provided financial relief by obtaining compensation for accidents and impairments for clients throughout Anaheim with excellent results.
Brian Chase, Bisnar Chase Mission Statement:
"To provide superior client representation in a compassionate and professional manner while making our world a safer place."
Choose the Best Lawyer in Anaheim
The personal injury law firm of Bisnar Chase has consistently been named one of the Top 1% of Lawyers nationwide and have a reputation respected by judges, juries and even defense counsels and our attorney client relationship is our top priority. Let one of our skilled lawyers represent you.
Shouldn't your pain and suffering end at your injuries?
Contact us today for a free case review.
Call us now at 949-203-3814 for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
1301 Dove St. #120
Newport Beach, CA 92660