Why Call Us?
You should call us
because you want help from trusted professionals, who passionately represent their clients and have a track record of results.
You should call us because we will:
- Listen to you to tell us what happened
- Answer your questions and
- Advise you accordingly
We'll do this over the phone in minutes without any obligation on your part. If you would like to come in to chat with us, we'll set up an appointment for you. If necessary, we'll come to you or send a car to bring you to us.
You should call us because our policy is, "Everyone who calls for help, gets help". Most people who contact us for legal assistance do not become clients. However, they get the same level of professional courtesy that our clients get.
Some callers are referred to other law firms that are a better fit for their situation. Some are provided resources to handle the matter themselves. Some people are told the "facts of life" about their situation so they can choose their best course of action.
"... the fact that they took the time out of their busy day to respond so thoroughly to a cry for help (in which they had absolutely nothing to gain), speaks volumes about the integrity of this firm. I wouldn't hesitate to use them, or refer them." Stephanie C. Aliso Viejo, CA.
You should call us because:
- Once you talk to us, you will trust us. If we can not gain your trust, you will not hire us and we will not represent you. Trust must come first.
- We will passionately represent you. We love representing our clients and each of our clients deserve to win. If we are not passionate about you and your case or if we don't think you deserve to win, we will not represent you.
- We get results. We have recovered money for 97% of our clients. Our clients have shared in nearly two hundred million dollars in settlements and judgments.
Dozens of people call Bisnar Chase every work day for assistance. And our policy is that they all get assistance. Are you next?
Call now and get the help you are looking for.