Personal Injury Lawyers
We know hiring a personal injury attorney is a serious decision. We're here to help make that easier for you. Our clients are the forefront of our personal injury practice. We make sure that each client feels heard, empowered and understood. Our job is to be a fierce litigator and compassionate listener. We are here to fight for your personal injury rights and to get the justice you deserve whether it's a car accident, wrongful death or serious dog attack that took place.
- Every client is unique & has different needs
- Every situation is personal
- Every client deserves compassion and trust
- Even if you don't have medical insurance, we can still get you medical attention
- Even if you have questions about who is at fault, we can still advise you
- Even if you don't want to be involved in a lawsuit, we can get you compensation
- There is never risk or obligation when calling us for advice
Personal Injury Attorneys Working for You - Winning for You
If you've been injured in a accident because of the fault of someone else, you'll want to consult a personal injury attorney, not just a consumer attorney. Personal injury attorneys are specialized in many areas of injury and accident litigation. Our catastrophic injury attorneys have won over $200 million dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients and our firm has over 35 years in personal injury law. Top rated in various professional associations like AVVO, Trial Lawyers of America and SuperLawyers, we believe our client care and results make us stand out among the sea of lawyers.
Complete and Competent Representation
We will handle the heavy work while you focus on getting better. From car accidents, motorcycle injuries, auto defects, dog bite claims, to more serious catastrophic injuries, our expertise in injury law is highly measured with exceptional results. Whether we finalize your case through negotiation, settlement or trial, you will not pay a fee unless we win. Guaranteed.
Satisfying Client Needs Are Priority One
Many of our cases come from referrals. That is the best indicator to us that we are satisfying clients again and again.The personal injury lawyers of Bisnar Chase have represented over 10,000 clients with a 96% success rate since 1978. We stand ready to assist you with a free no obligation private consultation.
Call 949-203-3814 today to see how we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Make Sure You Know How Much Time You Have to File a Claim
Keep in mind that laws limit the amount of time personal injury victims have to seek compensation for expenses such as medical bills, lost income, vocational rehabilitation, physical pain and emotional suffering due to a personal injury. In some cases those time limits are as short as 180 days. They can be two years or longer. In any case, the sooner you start, the sooner you can pursue a personal injury lawsuit or litigation and receive a verdict or settlement.
Commonly Asked Personal Injury Claim Questions
One of the biggest mistakes we see are people who rush to settle their claim because they believe the insurance adjusters are on their side. The insurance industry is for-profit, and settling your case quickly saves them millions of dollars. The last thing an insurance adjuster for the other side wants is an educated injury victim. One that understands the benefits of a personal injury attorney equipped to stand up against the insurance industry, auto makers and at-fault parties.
- Is the insurance adjuster on my side?
- Is it wise to rush to settle my personal injury claim?
- Should I sign a medical lien?
- Should I let my lawyer dictate my medical treatment?
- What is the value of keeping a record of damages?
- How should I prepare for my personal injury claim?
- What should I know about negotiating my case?
- When should I handle my own personal injury claim?
- Preserving evidence in a personal injury claim
Contact the Personal Injury Lawyers of Bisnar Chase today to find out what we can do for you. Call 949-203-3814 for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced attorney.