Personal Injury Help in California
Attorneys in Orange County & Surrounding Areas
We represent clients in California. Our attorneys and legal staff assist clients in most cities in California including Los Angeles and the Inland Empire areas, and we can arrange to meet with you at your location or ours - depending on circumstances.
To get help with your personal injury accident please call us at 949-203-3814 or choose from our list of cities below. If you do not find your city please call or email for specific information regarding the laws and regulations for your accident.
Our accident and injury attorneys represent victims of auto defects, car accidents, dog bites, brain injuries and defective products. We have a wide range of experts in-house who specialize in these areas which can help you achieve maximum results. Contact our office at 949-203-3814 or fill out our free legal case review request online.
- Orange County
- Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyers
- Costa Mesa Personal Injury Lawyers
- Garden Grove Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fountain Valley Personal Injury Accident Lawyers
- Huntington Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Personal Injury Lawyers
- Mission Viejo Personal Injury Lawyers
- Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tustin Personal Injury Lawyers
Los Angeles County
We've been serving Los Angeles residents since 1978. Our knowledge of the L.A. court system as well as local insurance adjusters will benefit your case. If you've been injured in a car accident, work related injury, animal or dog attack or catastrophic injury, let our team of experts help decide the best course of action for your injury claim. All information is confidential and our case review is always free of charge.
- Baldwin Park Personal Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Accident Lawyers
- Riverside Personal Injury Lawyers
San Diego County
- San Diego Personal Injury Lawyers
Time Limit To File Your Injury Or Accident Claim
Personal injury claims have deadlines. Referred to as the statute of limitations, you are risking your case if you do not file before the deadline. Each state has its own statute of limitations so be sure to let your attorney know when your injury or accident took place. We recommend seeking legal advice before you decide to settle out with any insurance company or at fault party. Rushing to settle your injury or accident claim could cost you.
(click on icons for more information)