Orange County Personal Injury Lawyers
Superior Representation and First Class Service
For immediate assistance with a personal injury accident in Orange County, please contact our award winning injury lawyers. We will evaluate your case free of charge.
Call now for your FREE, no obligation consultation.
Our experienced Orange County personal injury team will evaluate your case and let you know where you stand as an injured plaintiff. We never represent the other side or insurance companies, and our comittment is to you. Following a life-changing accident or personal injury, you need top rated attorneys with a proven track record in Orange County courtrooms and a history of highly satisfied clients.
- Personal injury law firm founded in Orange County, 1978.
- President of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Assoc., 2004.
- "Attorney of the Year" awards, 2004 and 2012.
- Highest possible "AV" and Avvo attorney ratings.
- "Best Places To Work In Orange County" awards 2012 and 2013.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Mission: Providing superior client representation in a compassionate and professional manner.
Results: Hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients with a 96% success rate. Half of our clients coming from past clients and other attorneys.
Our Orange County Personal Injury Attorneys have assisted and advised over 6,000 people in Orange County & California in the last 36 years.
On your side beginning to end
Orange County car accident client Gloria Leveck shares her experience in dealing with a very serious car accident and how our firm made it a priority to handle everything for her so she could recover. From picking her up and taking her to court, to being by her side through the entire personal injury process. Our goal has never changed in over 35 years. Give you the best representation, build your trust, and deliver results.
We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for victims of personal injury accidents throughout Orange County and have developed a reputation as one of the best law firms in the nation. If you need expert assistance for your personal injury claim, call 949-203-3814 now to take advantage of our free consultation and find out what your options are.
John Bisnar and Brian Chase have been serving personal injury victims a different kind of experience. Our clients receive very personal, first-class treatment from our entire staff and are updated on their case status regularly.
We know how important your case's outcome is to you; many of our clients are counting on their recovery to solve a myriad of their problems and trust us to deliver a win.
Our success rate, history of highly satisfied clients, multiple awards received for superior legal representation, and a no win - no fee promise that will give you the confidence to relax and recover from your injuries. If you have suffered any of the following types of personal injuries, we can help:
Personal injury lawyers help victims of negligence or wrongdoing get the support they need for medical expenses, lost wages, and other financial damages they may have suffered as a result of a traumatic incident. It is all too common for victims of slip-and-fall accidents or car crashes to be denied adequate compensation for their medical bills and other related losses. An Orange County personal injury lawyer can expedite the claim process while fighting for the rights and best interests of victims and their families. Furthermore, the best injury attorneys offer no-cost initial consultations.
When to hire a personal injury attorney
Ideally, after an accident, the insurance provider of the at-fault party will offer you an adequate settlement that covers all of your losses. If you have only sustained a minor injury, you may be able to secure a reasonable settlement without the help of an attorney. If, however, you have experienced significant losses in the accident, it is likely that the insurance company involved will play hardball in an effort to minimize the value of your claim.
It may be in your best interest to fight back with the help of an attorney if:
- Your injuries were severe enough that you required medical treatment. It can prove difficult to get fair compensation for current and future medical bills.
- You and the other party involved are in dispute regarding fault. It is common for drivers, product manufacturers and property owners to deny responsibility for their negligence.
- An uninsured or underinsured driver hurt you. Many drivers in Orange County do not have insurance or have inadequate insurance. In such cases, it may still be possible to pursue compensation. An attorney can even help you if a hit-and-run driver was responsible for your injuries.
- The claims adjuster is pressuring you to accept a quick settlement. This could be a sign that the insurance company is trying to take advantage of you. The adjuster knows that you had to miss work because of your injuries and that your medical bills were costly. If you accept a quick settlement, you will give up your right to pursue additional compensation.
- You don't feel like you are being fully compensated for your losses. An Orange County personal injury lawyer will have experience negotiating for fair compensation.
- Your statute of limitations is about to run out. There is a limited amount of time to file a claim. If the statutes of limitations run out, you will no longer be able to seek support for your losses.
How long does the claim process take?
Choosing to refuse a settlement and to take an insurance company to court is a difficult decision because it could mean that you will have to wait a while to receive the support you need. Lawsuits can take months and even years to settle. This is especially true when a claim is disputed and the victim suffered significant injuries such as a traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury. A skilled personal injury attorney will attempt to expedite the claim process and get fair compensation in your hands as soon as possible. Orange County courts have very busy calenders. We stay on top of every aspect of your case to avoid typical delays you may see with other attorneys.
Is time running out on your personal injury claim?
California laws restrict the time you have to seek compensation for expenses such as medical bills, lost income, rehabilitation, physical pain, and emotional suffering due to a personal injury accident. While in some cases time limits are as short as 180 days, they can also be two years or longer. You need to find out.
Experience the best in personal injury lawyers
With BISNAR|CHASE you will benefit from our;
- Top-Notch Legal Reputation
- Outstanding Personal Injury Track Record
- First-Class Client Treatment
- Access to Our Resources & Experience
- No-Fee Guarantee
What to expect when hiring an attorney
Your attorney will review the facts of your case and offer guidance regarding your legal options. You may need to gather additional evidence or work with professionals to prove how you were injured. Your lawyer can connect you with inspectors and medical professionals who will help you prove your case and hold the at-fault party accountable. Furthermore, many Orange County personal injury attorneys do not charge anything for the initial consultation, so there is nothing to lose by researching your options.
Skilled negotiators on your side
Our knowledgeable and aggressive personal injury lawyers will ensure you are fairly compensated for your medical bills, rehabilitation, physical pain, and emotional suffering. Instead of facing the legal system alone, you will have skilled negotiators at your side to help you every step of the way. Your lawyer will deal with the paperwork, courtroom politics, trial procedures, and every other detail of your Orange County personal injury case. Your attorney will also use expert witnesses, doctors and other professionals to ensure your victory in court or at the settlement table.
For a free, no-pressure legal consultation with a personal injury attorney in Orange County, please call 949-203-3814.
Orange County California Office Location:
View Larger Map
(click on icons for more information)