Orange County Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Listen to Brian Chase, an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer.
At Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP, we deal with vehicle accidents nearly every day and, over the years, many of them have been motorcycle accidents throughout Orange County. With a massive population, plenty of money to spend on the newest and fastest bikes, and increasing traffic stretching from the 22 freeway, east on the 91 freeway, and all the way down the 5 freeway, motorcycle accidents are bound to happen.
We have worked with all types of traffic accidents for over 30 years, and our Brian Chase is something of a specialist when it comes to motorcycles.
Videos Answer Questions About Motorcycle Accidents
- Are Motorcycle Accidents Increasing?
- What Is the Biggest Cause of Motorcycle Accidents?
- Do Motorcycle Accidents Cause Greater Injuries Than Car Accidents?
Three Things You Need to Prove
- Negligence - The other driver wasn't being cautious
- Causation - The driver's negligence was actually the acuse of the accident
- Damages - You indeed suffered damage from the other driver
These are three of the necessary items you'll need to go ahead with your case.
If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries in a motorcycle accident, contact the accomplished legal team at Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP for a free consultation. We will use our experience, knowledge and resources to achieve the best possible results for you and your family.
(click on icons for more information)