East Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
The lawyers of Bisnar Chase are dedicated in representing and protecting the rights of victims of personal injury in East Los Angeles. Over our 35 successful years serving our clients in Los Angeles and surrounding areas, we have been guided by our motto "Passion, Trust, Results," and this has helped us recovered maximum compensation for our clients.
We view our clients as family and as such will not settle for nothing but the best. Large and powerful corporations in East Los Angeles have their own teams of defense lawyers to protect their best interests, so why shouldn't you have someone protecting your best interest?
The Los Angeles personal injury attorneys of Bisnar Chase have been helping victims level the playing field in the Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and the Inland Empire recover for over 35 years. Our skilled team of lawyers and paralegals know the law from front to back and can help you take legal action against the at-fault party, regardless of size.
Our law firm has a 96% success rate and our "No Win, No Fee" promise. You cannot go wrong when you pick Bisnar Chase to represent your personal injury claim. Call our East Los Angeles personal injury lawyers now at 323-238-4683 to schedule your free consultation.
What Are Common Personal Injuries
There are so many exciting sights and attractions that Los Angeles has to offer, however, due to high population count, it is more likely your or someone you may know may become a victim of a personal injury accident. The following are some of the various personal injury cases you can find yourself involved in within East Los Angeles
- Aviation accidents: East Los Angeles is not too far from LAX, one of the largest commercial airports in the country. If you have been involved in an accident at LAX or have been injured in any other way concerning an airplane, we urge you to call us now.
- Traffic accidents: It's no secret that East Los Angeles has not only some of the worst traffic congestion in the state, but it also is arguably one of the most congested areas within the country. This puts massive amounts of stress on drivers and drastically increases the chances of traffic accidents that can possibly affect car drivers, motorcyclists, bicyclists, bus riders, truck drivers and pedestrians. If you have been affected by the conditions stated above, call a Los Angeles car accident lawyer now.
- Nursing home abuse: When we put our elderly loved ones in nursing homes, we expect nothing but the best care for them, however, due to the high population count of East Los Angeles, this may put pressure on nursing homes to not meet our expectations. If your loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home, we urge you to call us immediately.
- Defective product claims: Manufacturers have the legal responsibility to effectively test products for safety and only put the safest items on the market. Many defect cases come from the auto industry since many manufactures prefer to cut corners on consumer safety, however, defective products exists in many other industries as well. If you have purchased a defective product and have been harmed, call us now.
- Premises liability claims: You deserve to feel safe at all times no matter where you go in East Los Angeles. If a property owner fails to live up to that promise or their negligence turns their property into a dangerous environment, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Dog bite claims: California's strict liability statute may protect you and entitle you to compensation if you have been injured in a dog bite accident. Call us today to learn more about your rights in these types of cases.
Call us today if you have become a victim to one of the types of personal injuries stated above or if you have questions about your legal rights. Our East Los Angeles personal injury attorneys will be happy to assess your accident and see if you qualify for compensation. If you have been injured in other types of personal injury accidents not stated above, feel free to still give our lawyers a call. No case is too big or too small for our law firm.
Negligent Security Injuries
Los Angeles is the hub of all things business and entertainment on the west coast and arguably in the country. There are thousands of places where you can spend a fun afternoon or night out on the town. However, there are still more people in Los Angeles than anywhere else, this increases the chances of you running into someone who is up to no good.
You cannot control the actions of ill-willed people, however, under the law, you should not have to worry about that at all since it is the legal responsibility of the property owner to ensure a safe environment and to hire enough on-duty security workers to keep the premises safe at all times.
Negligent security has the possibility of occurring at the following locations:
- Strip Malls/Parking Lots
- Theme Parks
With that said, these locations, among other businesses that invite the public inside their premises, have the legal obligation to have adequate security to keep their premises safe always. Simply having security guards on duty is not enough. The security that is on duty must reflect all people who are in attendance and in addition the premises must have adequate security devices (cameras, lighting, fences, etc.) to keep the environment secure.
In addition, the property owner must also take caution when hiring security personnel. If a property owner hires a security guard with a criminal background and isn't proactive enough to run a comprehensive background check or fails to recognize this fact, they can be held liable for negligence and you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. For more information on negligent security accidents or to see if your case qualifies, call our East Los Angeles personal injury lawyers now for your free case review.
Medical Treatment After an Accident
It is imperative that you seek medical attention if you have become the victim of a personal injury accident. It does not matter if you were assisted by an EMT or by a doctor in a hospital. What matters is that the medical professional in question can document your injuries and can help treat your injuries.
Seeing a medical professional after an accident is important for two reason:
- First, your well-being takes priority above all else. We at Bisnar Chase want to make sure you are okay before all else.
- Second, the fact that a medical professional documented your injuries is legal proof that your injuries happened. Your lawyer can use your records in the court of law to help you acquire compensation that will cover the costs of your recovery as well as to compensate you for your injuries. If you do not seek a medical professional after an accident, the insurance companies will argue that you were in fact not injured, and no matter what they say, if you do not have proof of the injuries that you sustained, then legally they didn't happen and the insurance companies do not have to be held responsible. At Bisnar Chase, we believe they should pay for every penny pertaining to your recovery, so please seek a medical professional after your accident so we can fight for you.
How to Fight the Insurance Companies for Fair Compensation
The insurance companies will always try to low-ball you after an accident. They may claim they see you as a priority like we do, however, they put profit margins above their loyal customers every time. The following tips will help you receive a fair settlement offer from even the most rigorous insurance company:
- Know what you are getting yourself into: Insurance companies will pester you for a statement after your accident. They will not consider that you are in a difficult time and trying to recover. All they care about is getting a statement from you when you're off-guard so they can twist your words. If they call, you have every right to refuse them until you have talked to your lawyer and done your research.
- Know your rights: When you are ready make your statement, make it clear to the insurance adjuster that you do not wish to be recorded. This is your right as a victim. They will attempt to try to talk you out of your decision. Do not fall for this and stand firm in your decision. Your attorney can also inform you of the other rights you have in these types of situations.
- Always consult with your attorney: Keep your lawyer informed as your case develops and never act without consulting your attorney first. If you make one wrong move, it could ruin your personal injury claim. Your lawyer can easily prevent this and always advise you on the best course of action.
- Stay off social media: Talking about your case online or other activities can be used against you.
You Only Get One Settlement Offer for Your Injuries
Never take a settlement offer that is on the table until you have talked it over with your lawyer. If you get too excited and take the offer that the insurance company has proposed to you, you will not be able to pursue further compensation.
This means if your recovery costs exceed what the insurance companies have offered you, you cannot pursue further legal action for the injuries you sustained. You will be out of luck. We cannot stress enough never to take any offer that is on the table until you have talked it over with one of our East Los Angeles personal injury lawyers.
Contingency Based Law Firm
One of our biggest promises to our clients, both present and future, is our "No Win, No Fee" promise. We also front all the legal costs pertaining to your case because we know how much you have to deal with at home as you recover from your accident. We only ask about payment once we win. Winning your case is our law firm's top priority.
Our East Los Angeles personal injury attorneys aim to make your recovery and legal process as easy and as efficient as possible. This is why many Angelenos choose Bisnar Chase over any other personal injury firm in Southern California.
The Best Law Firm in Southern California
If you have become a victim of a personal injury accident in the City of Angels, call us now for your free case review. We see our clients as family and will treat you as such. You have nothing to fear when you choose Bisnar Chase. Our words can only convey so much, so if you do not believe us, ask our former clients about our service and ethics.
We helped Ed get back on his feet when he slipped and fell in a grocery store. We may be able to help you too!