Huntington Beach Dog Bite Lawyers
If you've been injured by a dog bite in Huntington Beach our firm may be able to help you get compensation for your medical care and injury costs. We've been representing Orange County residents since 1978 and have a 96% success rate.
Located in central Newport Beach, our firm is conveniently located boarding Hunting Beach. Depending on your injuries, we can come to you or you may visit our office.
Whether it sounds true or not, millions of dog bites happen in this country every year. Huntington Beach included. With a consistently growing population, general overcrowding in Southern California, and a rising amount of tourists each year, it's no wonder human and animal have so many confrontations.
There are miles or boardwalk in Huntington Beach, along with city streets, backyards, close-quartered intersections, and several parks. With all of these places for dogs and humans to freely be, it's inevitable that some problems will arise and dog bites will occur.
For more information on specifics regarding dog bites and attacks, please visit our resource website about dog bites to learn more.
Dog Bite Statistics
Because dogs are man's best friend, it doesn't seem like they attack all that much. However, the opposite is true.
- There are approximately 4.7 million dog bites per year nationwide.
- The number of dog bite attacks requiring medical attention has increased 15 times faster than the increase in dog ownership.
- There are more than 850,000 dog bites requiring medical attention in the U.S. yearly.
- In a twelve-month period from 1995 to 1996, at least 25 people in the U.S. have died from dog attacks, 20 of whom were children.
- Letter carriers suffer about 3,000 dog bites annually as they deliver the mail.
What Do I Need to Prove My Injury Case?
There are three main burdens of proof that you as the plaintiff will need to have. First, that the dog bit you. Second, that you were lawfully on the premises when you were bit. Third, that the bite caused you injuries. The dog owner is morally and financially responsible for their dog's actions and you deserve just compensation.
There are several other questions you may have regarding dog bites in huntington Beach, so please give us a call at 949-203-3814 to discuss your case and receive a free consultation. We're here to help.
Videos About Dog Bite & Attack Cases
- Which Dogs Are Most Aggressive?
- Whose Fault Is It When a Dog Bites?
- What Should You Do When a Dog Bites?
- Are Dog Attacks on the Rise?
- How Much is a Dog Bite Claim Worth?
- What Are the Most Horrendous Dog Attacks?
- Should You Handle Your Own Dog Bite Claim?
- What is Covered in a Dog Bite Claim?
- How Many Dog Bites Happen?
- Does Homeowner's Insurance Cover Dog Bites?