Fountain Valley Personal Injury Attorneys
Fountain Valley consists of beautiful landscapes and provides a plethora of shopping and dining. There is also an opportunity for personal injury such as car accidents, pedestrian accidents, slips and falls and dog attacks.
What should I do if I sustained a personal injury in Fountain Valley?
That depends. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Did I need medical attention following the incident?
- Did I have to take time off work to recover?
- Was my injury the fault of someone elses negligence?
- Be cooperative: It is important that you cooperate with your insurance adjuster. The job of an adjuster is to investigate your claim, talk to witnesses, review pertinent reports and inspect any physical damage. He or she will then use this information to determine the rate of compensation.
- Do not settle too quickly: If the at-fault party's insurance company tries to rush you to a quick settlement, please avoid doing so. It is to your advantage to wait until you know and understand the nature and extent of your injuries and the type of treatment you will require in the future. Meanwhile, it is important that you document all your bills and expenses.
- Be careful about giving information: Remember that the insurance adjuster will try to get information from you that will help him or her minimize your payout. Do not give the adjuster access to your medical records or provide a recorded statement without consulting your own injury lawyer.
- What kind of success history does the law firm have?
- How Diligent are the lawyers at that firm at winning your case?
- Do they answer questions in a timely manner? Within 24 hours?
- Do they communicate updated information to you frequently?
- Are they compassionate?
- Are they passionate about winning?
- How long have they been practicing law?
- How many successful cases have they had that pertain to your type of claim?
If you answered yes to any of these, it may be in your best interest to speak with a skilled personal injury lawyer in Fountain Valley who will help protect your legal rights.
Bisnar|Chase personal injury attorneys can help prove liability for the incident. It can be difficult to prove the cause of an accident. An attorney can work with investigators and witnesses to determine who was responsible for the incident and who should be held accountable for the victims' injuries, damages and losses.
Dealing with Insurance Companies
If your accident was the fault of someone else, their insurance company may write you a check to cover some or all of your damages and sufferinh. Very often these claims, especially car accident claims may be settled out of court. However, sometimes, the case may have to be taken to trial. Knowing and understanding how to deal with your insurance company can be extremely critical especially in terms of getting the best possible recovery in your personal injury case. Here are some tips to follow and pitfalls to avoid when you deal with the insurance company:
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Personal injury laws can be complex and each case is unique. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to another person's or entity's negligence or wrongdoing, you need an experienced Fountain Valley personal injury attorney on your side who will analyze all aspects of the incident and ensure that the negligent parties are held liable.
How do I determine what a good personal injury law firm is?
Here are some important questions to ask:
The knowledgeable personal injury lawyers at Bisnar|Chase have more than three decades of experience helping injured victims of Fountain Valley and their families obtain fair compensation for their losses.>/p>
Please contact us at 1-800-561-4887 today for a Free Consultation.
(click on icons for more information)