Brian Chase Named One of OCTLA's Top Guns Product Liability Trial Lawyer of the Year
OCTLA's (Orange County Trial Lawyers Association) "The Gavel" writes:
Brian D. Chase is a partner in Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys in Newport Beach. The firm has a national practice and specializes in automobile product liability and catastrophic injury cases.
He has tried over twenty jury trials and, in the last couple of years, has entered into numerous seven - and eight-figure settlements with various automobile manufacturers.
Mr. Chase was involved in two published appellate opinions: Schreiber v. Estate of Kiser (a California Supreme Court case dealing with expert witness designations) and Hernandez v. State of California (an appellate case from the Second Appellate District dealing with governmental design immunity).
Within the last year, he settled during trial two major cases against Ford Motor Company involving wrongful deaths and catastrophic brain injuries for significant confidential sums.
Mr. Chase is the First Vice President of Orange County Trial Lawyers, serves on the Board of Governors for CAOC, and is a nationwide lecturer on litigation-related topics. Mr. Chase lives with his two daughters in California.
Articles By Attorney Brian Chase
- Identifying and Litigating Quality Auto Products Defect Cases
- Expert Witnesses and Motions in Limine
- Multiplying Your Tort Recovery by Elimating Settlement Set-offs Under Proposition 51
- Cutting Edge Testing For Rollover Cases: NHTSA’s Road Edge Recovery Maneuver
- Making Motions for Trial-Setting Preference
- Utilizing Expert Witnesses
- Health Maintenance Organizations and Their Lien Rights
Representation by Brian Chase
Brian Chase handles serious car accident, auto defects and product liability cases in California. If you'd like to have a free consultation about your case, please call 949-203-3814.