About Serious Injuries
Bisnar Chase offers legal assistance to Californians nationwide. If you've been seriously injured and think you may be entitled to compensation, contact our catastrophic injury lawyers for a free consultation. We have represented thousands of clients and have collected over $300M for them. Many of the cases we handle are catastrophic injuries that lead to lifelong medical care. From skull fractures to neurological problems, we've taken on some of the toughest cases and won. Our legal team is committed to the best possible representation for our clients.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries;
- Burn injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Severe Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chemical or Toxic Poisoning
Award Winning Injury Lawyers
Bisnar Chase has had the honor to receive some of the highest awards in our legal field. All of our attorneys are seasoned trial lawyers with superb AVVO and SuperLawyer ratings.
- 2015 CAOC President
- 2015 NADC Top One Percent Lawyers
- 2014, 2004 OCTLA Trial Lawyer of the Year for Products Liability OCTLA
- 2013 Top Attorney in O.C. Award
- 2012 Trial Attorney of the Year, CAOC
- 2012 Trial Lawyer of the Year Nominee,CAALA
- 2007 President of OCTLA
- California Supreme Court and Appellate Court case winner
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America, ATLA - Since 2007
- Past President of Orange County Trial Lawyers Assoc.
- Top 50 Orange County Lawyers,SuperLawyers
Track Record of Success
Bisnar Chase has had the honor to represent some of the most amazing people. We are truly inspired and proud of many of our client's strength and determination after a serious life changing injury. To be a part of helping to restore their lives is a gift. Since 1978 Bisnar Chase has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients and helped many regain their life.
- $38,650,000 - Motorcycle Accident
- $24,744,764 - Auto defect
- $23,091,098 - Product liability
- $16,444,904 - Dangerous road condition, driver negligence
- $10,030,000 - Premises negligence
- $9,800,000 - Motor vehicle accident
- $8,500,000 - Motor vehicle accident - wrongful death
- $8,250,000 - Premises liability