Thousands of Personal Injury Success Stories
Bisnar | Chase has been representing injured clients throughout California since 1978. We've taken on some of the biggest cases because we have the experience, expertise and resources to get results.
To date, Bisnar | Chase has collected $250M in settlements and verdicts.
Some of Our Cases
These cases represent a variety of cases including auto defects, serious dog bite cases, car accidents, pedestrian accidents, dangerous products and other serious and catastrophic injuries or wrongful death.
- $24,744,764.00 - Auto defect - Seat manufacturers, Johnson Controls
- $23,091,098.00 - Product liability
- $16,444,904.00 - Dangerous road condition, driver negligence
- $10,030,000.00 - Premises negligence
- $9,800,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident
- $8,500,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident - wrongful death
- $8,250,000.00 - Premises liability
- $7,998,073.00 - Product liability - motor vehicle accident
- $3,075,000.00 - Product defect - motor vehicle accident
- $3,000,000.00 - Dangerous road design - Trolly vs. pedestrian
- $3,000,000.00 - Motor vehicle accident
- $2,500,000.00 - Govt. claim, product defect - motor vehicle accident
- $2,432,250.00 - Product liability - motor vehicle accident
- $2,375,000.00 - On the job injury, premises liability
- $2,360,000.00 - Wrongful death, commercial vehicle - motor vehicle accident
- $2,250,000.00 - Auto defect - motor vehicle accident
- $2,000,000.00 - Defective seatback - motor vehicle accident
- $900,000.00 - Product defect - motor vehicle accident
- $600,000.00 - Auto defect - motor vehicle accident
Thousands of Success Stories
"Results" has been the primary focus of every one of the thousands of people we have represented since 1978. Like you, most came to us to recover financial compensation for their losses and injuries. They came for results. Our clients make up thousands of success stories. Stories of people like you who were injured or lost a family member and wanted professional assistance to recover the compensation they were legally due. They came for results.
Although we haven't won every case we have handled, we have won more than nine out of ten. Law firms that only take easy cases shouldn't ever lose. If a law firm consistently takes on challenging cases against very strong opponents, like we do, they are going to lose some cases. And we have. Which would you rather have representing you? A law firm that only takes easy, clear cut cases or a law firm that takes on challenging cases and wins nearly every one? If you are going to war, do you want warriors who have won most of their battles or warriors who have never been in a real battle?
We have represented hundreds of people who have lost a family member. We have represented hundreds of people who have been attacked by dogs, been mistreated in nursing homes, suffered falls, were injured at work or who were cheated out of their full employment rights. We have represented hundreds of people who have suffered injuries due to defective products such as automobiles, prescription medication, medical devices, tools, household products and consumer goods. We have represented thousands of people who have been injured in traffic collisions.
If we take on your case, we will professionally and passionately do our best to get you the results you are looking for. Some of our biggest results are confidential. What that means is one of the terms of the settlement agreement was that we not disclose to anyone how much the wrongdoer agreed to pay. There are other big cases, some of the very biggest, that according to the settlement agreement, we can not say anything at all about the case. Big companies many times don't want anyone to know that they did something wrong, so they require their settlement terms to be a secret. If a big company settles a lawsuit for a large amount of money, they don't want the public to know because it might make them look like they did something wrong or there is something wrong with their product.
Most of our cases are settled out of court. Why is that?
- We have very skilled trial teams, that have winning reputations and the defense law firms know it.
- We are very thorough in case/trial preparation and most defense law firms see that while we are preparing our cases and this can be intimidating.
- We have highly skilled negotiators and an industry wide reputation for getting higher settlements for our clients and the mediators know it.
For these three reasons, most defendants would prefer to settle our clients' claims rather than risk a jury trial with our trial teams. Remember: In every case, one side wins - and one side loses. Having the clout of Bisnar | Chase behind you might be the difference between winning and losing or might be a big difference in how much money actually goes into your pocket.