California Class Action Attorneys
Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP prosecutes class actions and complex litigation cases on behalf of consumers for a variety of different reasons. Our firm has been assisting victims of negligence for over 30 years and has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for over 6,000 clients. Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP partners, John Bisnar and Brian Chase, have superb ratings by Lawyers.com as well as Martindale Hubbell, arguably the two most respected attorney rating websites available. Regardless of your type of class action lawsuit you may be participating in, our attorneys will be able to give you expert advice that will lead you in the right direction.
Experienced Class Action Attorneys by Your Side
No matter what kind of class action lawsuit you have, our attorneys are going to be able to help you get on the right track. We have handled a variety of different cases and have sustained a 97.5% success rate. If you have suffered injuries as a result of any of the following types of defective products, we can help.
- Defective Drug Lawsuits
- Defective Medical Product Lawsuits
- Auto Product Liability Lawsuits
- Wage & Hour Lawsuits
Our team of class action lawyers has a long history of success and has been recognized with several prestigious awards given to some the most successful and committed attorneys in the nation. John Bisnar and Brian Chase have dedicated their lives to holding wrongdoers accountable for creating dangerous products and take great pride in holding them responsible for their negligent actions.
Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP Class Action Lead Partners
JOHN BISNAR - MANAGING PARTNER
- As founder and senior partner of Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP, John takes his responsibility to represent victims of manufacturer negligence very seriously. In his youth, Mr. Bisnar experienced first-hand what it is like to be represented by an attorney who does not have the skill or passion to properly represent their clients. The experience sparked his passion, and he has been fighting on behalf of victims ever since.
- Since then, John has created a law firm designed to help victims recover from their emotional and physical injuries. He instills a passion in each staff member which is then passed down to those we represent. At Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP, you will never be just a client, but rather a part of the Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP family of victim advocates.
BRIAN CHASE - SENIOR PARTNER
- Brian Chase specifically went to law school to become a personal injury trial attorney. He has always taken great pride in representing those who are unable to represent themselves and feels it is his responsibility to recover what was taken by giant corporations. Helping injured people attain a level of justice when corporations knowingly produce dangerous and defective products to make a profit keeps Brian ahead of the game and is one of the many reasons why he consistently receives prestigious trial attorney awards. He thoroughly enjoys the intellectual challenge of litigation and taking down the other side with their own game.
Representing Clients From All States
No matter what state you are living in, our attorneys can help. We have tried cases all over the country and have achieved great levels of success. Also, we work on a contingency fee basis; this means that if your case is not won, you do not have to pay us for our services. We are passionate about giving our clients an experience that helps them recover their losses and regain their confidence. With Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys, LLP, you will have class action lawyers in your corner who insurance companies are well aware of. In some cases we have seen our reputation proceed us and lead to quick and favorable outcomes. If you are looking for top-notch legal assistance, call our class action law firm today.
Class Action Attorneys in California
Finding the right attorney to utilize for your class action lawsuit is a very important decision; starting your lawsuit out right can be the difference between compensation throughout your lifetime and a lifetime of medical bills. Don't settle on a sub-par attorney, contact one of our class action attorneys in California for a free professional case evaluation.
(click on icons for more information)