California Car Accident Lawyers
Have you been injured or suffered a wrongful death loss from a car accident at the fault of another? Our California car accident lawyers have been helping people since 1978. We are Plaintiff's counsel for serious auto injuries. We never represent the at-fault parties and work extremely hard to obtain fair compensation for our clients.
California's sunny weather, gorgeous beaches, and endless entertainment keep the Californian's happy and the tourists wanting more, but an experienced California car accident lawyer will tell you that drivers across the state are in more danger than they might think. Catastrophic injury car accidents, bus accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and drunk driving car accidents run rampant across the state with little help for victims to obtain compensation for their inflicted injuries. Insurance companies deny auto accident claims without a second thought, even if their policy holder is at fault for the accident and caused permanent or fatal injuries.
Do You Need a California Car Accident Lawyer?
Times are tough. You will need the best legal representation available to obtain maximum compensation for your auto collision and it is extremely important to have your case evaluated as soon as possible after your accident. California allows a limited amount of time for car collision victims to pursue compensation, sometimes as little as six months following the date of your accident. Call 949-203-3814 NOW to take advantage of our free professional case evaluation. Our Car Accident lawyers in California assist victims throughout the state and have a long history of success utilizing aggressive litigation with honesty and integrity.
Answers From Experienced Car Accident Lawyers
As devastating as a car accident is, the aftermath may be even worse. You must learn the answers to 11 vital questions before speaking with an insurance adjuster. Our experienced California car accident lawyers will help guide you through the difficult initial stages and help you gather essential information.
- Do I go through my insurance company or the insurance company for the person who hit me?
- Who is going to pay my medical bills and when?
- What about my lost time/income from work?
- What information is safe to give the insurance adjusters?
- Do I allow the insurance adjuster to record my statement?
- What if the person who hit me is uninsured or was a hit-and-run?
- What if the person who hit me does not have enough insurance to cover my damages?
- How do I get my car repaired or replaced?
- Do I need to hire an lawyer?
- How much will an lawyer cost and do I pay anything up front?
- What are my risks?
You need to get the answers to these 11 questions and hundreds of others right away in order to make the best decisions for yourself.
The Best Car Accident Lawyers in California
Most Car Accident lawyers in California will give you a free consultation. However, if you are looking for the best car accident lawyer in California who will give you a free, confidential, no hassle, no obligation consultation with straight talk and clear information call us. Your questions will get answered, your rights and options will be explained and you will get an honest evaluation of your need for a lawyer.
Not every injured person needs a lawyer. Many times, with a few pointers, people are better off on their own.
However, in just a few minutes on the phone, we can let you know if you need a lawyer. We will assess your situation, advise you of your rights and options, and suggest courses of action. In most cases, you can get a telephone consultation with us on the same day you call or at least by the next business day. We represent clients throughout the entire State of California with a staff of qualified car accident lawyers. We will help you, even if your case does not meet our case criteria. If we are not positioned to represent you, we know lawyers in nearly every county of California who we can refer you to. Most of the lawyers we would refer you to we know personally or checked out ourselves.
For A Free, Confidential, No Hassle, No Obligation
Consultation with a California Car Accident Lawyer
Please Call 949-203-3814
More Information on California Car Accidents
Being involved in a California car accident can have a significant and immediate impact on every aspect of your life. In addition to the expense of having to repair your vehicle, you may have to deal with expensive medical bills and costly time away from work. It is important that injured victims of California crashes are provided the support and guidance they need to obtain fair compensation for their considerable losses.
California Car Accident Statistics
According to the 9th annual Allstate America's Best Drivers Report, the safest cities for drivers in California include Visalia, Salinas, Bakersfield, Fresno, Palmdale, Lancaster and Thousand Oaks. Visalia is the only California city to rank within the top 10 safest cities nationwide. In that city, drivers on average are only involved in an accident once every 12.3 years. In more populated cities such as Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco, the average years between collisions is 9.1, 8.7, 6.7 and 6.5 respectively.
According to the California Highway Patrol's Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System, there were 2,520 deaths and 161,094 injuries involving traffic accidents statewide in the year 2010. During that same year, 972 people were killed and 16,884 were injured in alcohol-related accidents. Major cities in California that had over 2,000 nonfatal traffic-related injuries that year include Los Angeles (24,561), San Diego (5,525), San Francisco (3,649), San Jose (3,646), Sacramento (3,188) and Anaheim (2,069).
Avoiding a Car Accident
Even the most skilled and careful drivers cannot prevent all crashes from occurring, but there are steps you can take to reduce your chances of being hurt in a California car accident.
- Stay alert and focused. Distracted driving is one of the leading causes of fatal crashes statewide. Sending a text or making a call is extremely distracting, but phones are not the only cause of distracted driving. Make sure you do not play with the radio, read a map, turn to talk to your passengers or attempt to eat food or apply makeup while your car is in motion.
- Mind your speed. It is not enough to simply obey the speed limit. In order to stay safe, you must adjust your speed relative to the traffic and roadway conditions.
- Never drive while impaired. Having drugs or alcohol in your system can have a significant impact on your ability to drive safely. Never get behind the wheel after drinking or taking medication.
- Keep a safe distance. Many rear-end collisions can be avoided by keeping a safe distance. Never tailgate and leave extra room on wet roadways.
- Stay awake. Fatigued driving can be as dangerous as impaired driving. If you are struggling to keep your eyes open and your mind focused, pull over right away.
If You Have Been Injured
The steps you take immediately following a California car accident can affect your ability to receive fair compensation for your injuries. The first thing anyone should do after a car accident is check to see if anyone has been hurt. If someone has suffered an injury, you are required by California law to contact the authorities and remain at the crash site.
If possible, you should also:
- Collect contact information from the other drivers involved and from anyone who may have witnessed the accident.
- Take photos of the vehicles, the crash site and your injuries.
- Get your account in the police report.
- Do not admit fault for the crash to the other driver or to the authorities.
- Write down everything you remember about the crash as soon as possible before you begin to forget details.
- Seek medical attention that same day to document your injuries and increase your chances of having a full recovery.
- Research your legal options to ensure that your rights are protected.
The Value of Your Claim
Ideally, the insurance provider of the at-fault driver will offer you a settlement that covers all of the losses you have suffered. It is common, however, for insurance companies to offer inadequate settlements. Many injured victims have their claim denied or are offered a settlement that does not fully cover their medical bills and lost wages. In such cases, it may be necessary to file a personal injury claim against the at-fault driver. A successful injury claim should result in support for pain and suffering, loss of earning potential, property damage, lost wages, medical expenses, the cost of rehabilitation services and all other related damages. No one should accept an offer without first determining the potential value of their claim.
Contacting an Experienced Lawyer
The experienced California car accident lawyers at Bisnar | Chase will be able to help injured crash victims and their families obtain fair and full compensation for their losses. It is important to remember during such times that the insurance company is not your friend. You need a passionate advocate who will fight for your rights and look out for your best interests. Please contact us at 1-800-561-4887. We can help you evaluate your options and help you seek compensation for your significant losses.
Los Angeles Location
6701 Center Drive West, 14th Fl.
Los Angeles, California 90045
Have a question that wasn't answered here?