Banning Personal Injury Lawyers
Banning personal injury lawyers at Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys have assisted more than 6,000 personal injury victims and have obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. Their highly trained legal professionals have experience representing victims of a wide variety of personal injuries, and have done so with aggressive litigation and superior client representation. They limit their number of clients so that every person who requires their services receives a superior client experience and is kept up-to-date on their case progress and developments. Their long history of satisfied clients and outstanding case results have made them the superior choice for Banning personal injury legal assistance for over 30 years.
Why Choose BC Personal Injury Attorneys in Banning?
Few firms boast the outstanding accomplishments that Banning attorneys at Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys have obtained. Whether you have been injured in a Banning auto accident or any other type of personal injury, the personal injury lawyers at Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys will be able to assist you. The following is a list of accomplishments that sets Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys above the rest.
- SuperLawyers 2011. SuperLawyers is an organization which identifies lawyers who have obtained outstanding professional achievements and acquired a high degree of peer recognition. Both partners have held this coveted award for more than four years consecutively.
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Review of 4.7 out of 5. The LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory is widely relied upon for authoritative reviews on the legal profession. Legal ability and professional ethics are criteria which are included in the law firm review.
- 10 out of 10 Avvo Rating. Avvo is an organization which provides reliable reviews on doctors and attorneys. John Bisnar and Brian Chase have received a perfect 10 out of 10 review. Avvo incorporates legal background, disciplinary history, and professional achievements.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Brian Chase has had unparalleled results for his clients, and he has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association. Membership is only granted by special invitation and is awarded only to attorneys who have superior leadership, influence, and reputation.
- Larry On The Law Guests. Not many Banning personal injury attorneys are asked to participate on KABC Radio Los Angeles, but the attorneys at Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys have been setting themselves apart since their inception. Brian Chase aws asked to participate in a questions and answers segment designed to help the public with their legal issues, free of charge.
Banning Personal Injury Experience in Several Areas
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys Banning lawyers have sustained a 97.5% success rate for their clients over a wide variety of different types of injuries. The following is a small sample of attorneys and their practice areas for which they have achieved outstanding results.
- Auto Accident Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Auto Defect Lawyers
- Defective Product Attorneys
- Pharmaceutical Litigation Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Dog Attack Lawyers
- Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
- Food Poisoning Lawyers
Victims of personal injuries within California have a limited time to file a claim. Once your statute of limitations has expired, it is almost impossible to obtain compensation for your injuries. Call now to get immediate assistance with your Banning personal injury claim.
Free Consultations from Top-Notch Attorneys
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys offer a free, no obligation consultation for all personal injury victims. If you or a loved one have suffered any type of injury, it is in your best interest to contact an experienced Banning lawyer immediately and find out what your options are.
Call 949-203-3814 NOW.
Have a question that wasn't answered here?