California Car Accident Attorneys
FOR IMMEDIATE HELP CALL 1-800-561-4887
At Bisnar | Chase Personal Injury Attorneys our experience and success representing California auto accident victims has given us the legal expertise and financial resources to handle our client's cases with the most effective representation. We are committed to doing everything in our power to make sure we achieve the most desirable outcome for our auto accident clients.
If you are in need of a car accident attorney with experience obtaining hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for clients in almost every part of the state, speaking with an experienced California auto accident lawyer as soon as possible is in your best interest.
The most common type of car accident injury is whiplash as John Bisnar, a leading auto accident attorney explains in this video:
Auto accident victims in California have a limited amount of time to file a claim for damages. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a serious car accident, obtaining compensation for your medical bills as well as pain and suffering is practically impossible if you have passed the time limit to file a claim. Contact us at 1-800-561-4887 NOW to receive a free case evaluation and find out what needs to be done with your case.
Auto accidents are one of the leading causes of injury and death in the United States. In the state of California a car accident attorney is essential to help protect your interests. As more and more cars enter our roadways, more and more risks and threats are present to drivers. If you are involved in an auto accident, it is important to seek the help of qualified car accident attorneys.
I was in a car accident and needed an attorney. A co-worker referred me to Bisnar|Chase. The staff handled everything very professionally and efficiently. I was treated as an important client and not just another case. Barbara D.
Car Accident Stats
The chances of suffering injuries in an auto collision are unbelievably high. In 2009, the United States was host to five and a half million vehicle crashes with 28% of them resulting in injury. That is 1.52 million people who would benefit greatly from speaking with an auto collision attorney about their legal rights.
Too often, victims of serious injuries due to car accidents receive incorrect information and make several decisions that negatively affect the outcome of their car accident lawsuit.
Car accident victims do not have the luxury of receiving second chances; insurance companies will utilize any means to give them grounds for denying your car accident claim and are counting on you to dig your own hole. Unfortunately, this strategy is extremely effective and many auto accident collision victims are left with a lifetime of regret.
- 6 million car accidents
- 3 million injuries
- 2 million serious injuries such as paralysis, paraplegia and quadriplegia
- 40,000 deaths from vehicle accidents
- 25% of drivers don't have auto insurance
Bisnar | Chase car accident attorneys have been setting the bar for superior client representation and courtroom accomplishments for over 30 years. Having represented over 6,000 clients, our California car accident lawyers know exactly how to get maximum compensation for one's injuries in as little time as possible. Our clients count on their verdicts and settlements to move on with their lives and need attorneys who will move quickly and efficiently.
Our attorneys utilize aggressive litigation combined with extensive experience and professionalism to reach case outcomes that could not be obtained anywhere else. Our reputation precedes us and we are able to utilize our national presence to come to quick and favorable resolutions to our client's cases.
Superior Legal Representation
If you are involved in any type of auto accident, including a hit-and-run car accident, you may be eligible to collect compensation from any negligent parties. If you have sustained an injury, you should hold the negligent party or parties responsible for any injuries, loss of income and medical expenses, among many others.You should not be victimized twice by being stuck with expenses from an accident through no fault of your own.
By contacting a qualified lawyer to represent you after a car accident, you are making the smartest choice in legal representation. We will investigate the car accident scene, the cars, along with any other evidence that came into play at the time of your accident. We will stand up for you against any insurance company, wrongdoer, trucking company or anyone else who has caused you harm through no fault of your own. It is our responsibility to make sure your rights are upheld and defended.
Call us today at 1-800-561-4887 for your free car accident case review with one of our California car accident attorneys
Things You Should Do After A Car Accident:
- Insist that a report be filed with the police, sheriff or highway patrol.
- Obtain the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver's license number of any and all other persons involved in the accident.
- Also get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Photograph the accident scene, including all cars involved (before repairing) and any visible injuries (cuts, bruises).
- Talk to no one about the accident or injuries other than your doctor or lawyer, especially not an insurance adjuster.
- Sign nothing without consulting a California car accident attorney. Truthful statements made in an attempt to be helpful can easily be misinterpreted and turned against you.
- Seek medical attention and tell your physician or surgeon exactly how the injury occurred and describe all symptoms and complaints.
- Be sure to report memory problems, confusion or disorientation, however minor these things may seem at the time.
- Enlist the help of car accident attorneys in California.
- Top Causes of Car Accidents
- Automotive Consumer Help & Advice
- California Car Accident Statistics
- California Motor Vehicle Codes
(click on icons for more information)