Anaheim Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Anaheim motorcycle accident lawyers may be a dime a dozen, but finding a great lawyer can be a real challenge. Our 35 years of experience has given us the ability to take care of our clients and give them the experience that they deserve, but to become the best we have had to go above and beyond.
Achieving success in the courtroom is one of our main priorities, but our law firm does not stop at dollars and cents when it comes to our client's welfare. The Anaheim personal injury attorneys of Bisnar Chase have decades of experience in and out of courtrooms . We've represented over 10,000 Californians and we may be able to help you too. Call 949-203-3814 for a FREE consultation.
Why Choose Bisnar Chase?
- The Right Representation from Top Attorneys
- Hundreds of Millions Recovered
- Over a 96% Success Rate
- Free Consultations
- No Recovery - No fee!
- Experienced in Local Orange County Courts
- All of Our Attorneys are Trial Lawyers
- Over 35 years in Serious & Catastrophic Verdicts
We're not afraid of insurance companies, and in fact, we take them on every day. Before an insurance company can lowball you or intimidate you into signing away your rights, contact our experienced Anaheim motorcycle accident attorneys to discuss your case.
Your injuries, time lost from work and ongoing treatment all need to be professionally evaluated by an experienced lawyer with trial experience. It is important that your attorney has time in the courtroom so that they can properly defend you in the case if a need for trial were to arise.
After a Motorcycle Accident
From broken bones to internal injuries, a motorcycle accident can be a very serious thing. Because you are not protected by the shell of a vehicle you are at a higher risk of serious and catastrophic injuries. Helmets are great for protecting the brain but all of the other organs have very little to no protection.
It is very important that you listen to your physician after your motorcycle crash because healing correctly will save you pain and suffering down the road. After you've been involved in a motorcycle accident be sure to consider the following;
- Seek immediate medical attention - call 911
- Remove yourself safely away from oncoming traffic or vehicles leaking gasoline
- Try to remain calm and still so you don't aggravate your injuries
- Do not speak to the at fault driver who caused the accident
- Try and notate everything if you are able to
- Take photos of the accident scene, your injuries and the location
- Get contact information from witnesses
- Do not admit fault or speak with insurance companies
- Follow all doctor's advice for optimal recovery
- Consult an attorney who specializes in motorcycle accidents
We Win Cases
Bisnar Chase has won over $300 million for our California and Orange County clients since 1978. We've spent decades representing injured plaintiffs and getting fair compensation. Our legal team has decades of experience dealing with motorcycle injuries and we know how to win cases in and out of the courtroom. Your attorney is your protector and we pride ourselves on not only winning cases but also providing a client care second to none.
- $30M for motorcyclist struck by vehicle
- Motorcyclist hit while on the job $3M
- Bike vs. Trolly $3M
- Motorcyclist struck by delivery driver $1.5M
Compassionate Legal Care
We know how stressful recovering from an accident can be. While we are known for being aggressive winning lawyers, we also stand out in our field for the compassion we show our clients. John Bisnar, founder, always had one motto -- "treat each client like they are your only client" and 35 years later we are still standing by that promise.
We are proud to serve Orange County and be rated as one of the best law firms in Orange County and California. Your case is our biggest concern. Let us help you to recover compensation. Call 949-203-3814 for a free no obligation consultation.
View Larger Map